Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Joe Biden's America

(01-18-2021, 10:46 AM)SeldomRite Wrote:
(01-18-2021, 10:09 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Bidens solution: Buy a Tesla (then pay higher utility prices charging it)

I've got some good news for you.
First, oil prices probably won't change because of policies like this.

Second, Americans want electric vehicles, so the demand for gas will only go down and people like yourself that want cheap gas are more likely to have it regardless of whether oil pipelines get shut down or not.

The last piece of good news is that if you're too poor to afford gas because your vehicle is so inefficient you can sell it to someone that can afford to run it and get something more in line with your finances, a free market solution.

You're welcome, you can stop panicking, now.

That's because Americans are the dumbest civilized people on the planet. By far.

Hydrogen is the future. Not [BLEEP] electric vehicles which are still powered by "dirty" electricity plants.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-18-2021, 10:34 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(01-18-2021, 10:16 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Can you elaborate on your mandating masks comment while we got ya?

yes

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nco...dance.html

What does this have to do with a mandate?

(01-18-2021, 10:48 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(01-18-2021, 10:46 AM)SeldomRite Wrote: I've got some good news for you.

Second, Americans want electric vehicles, so the demand for gas will only go down and people like yourself that want cheap gas are more likely to have it regardless of whether oil pipelines get shut down or not.

The last piece of good news is that if you're too poor to afford gas because your vehicle is so inefficient you can sell it to someone that can afford to run it and get something more in line with your finances, a free market solution.

That's because Americans are the dumbest civilized people on the planet. By far.

Hydrogen is the future. Not [BLEEP] electric vehicles which are still powered by "dirty" electricity plants.

Why are you so dumb, SeldomRite?

(01-18-2021, 10:46 AM)SeldomRite Wrote:
(01-18-2021, 10:09 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Bidens solution: Buy a Tesla (then pay higher utility prices charging it)

I've got some good news for you.

I'm for energy independence. How American of me.

(This post was last modified: 01-18-2021, 12:05 PM by homebiscuit.)

Honduran men, women, and children getting brutalized by Guatemalan police because democrats dangled hope in front of them for votes.

(01-18-2021, 12:05 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Honduran men, women, and children getting brutalized by Guatemalan police because democrats dangled hope in front of them for votes.

Bingo

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

An old man and a hooker walk in to a bar........ Oh wait....... That's the inauguration
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

In creepy joe's America no young child shall go unsniffed.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(01-18-2021, 11:43 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(01-18-2021, 10:46 AM)SeldomRite Wrote: I've got some good news for you.

I'm for energy independence. How American of me.

How does importing oil from Canada (that's what keystone xl is for) make America more energy independent than generating renewable energy and putting it in batteries in the USA?

(01-18-2021, 10:49 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(01-18-2021, 10:34 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: yes

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nco...dance.html

What does this have to do with a mandate?

Thought perhaps you'd take some time to educate yourself.  Within a few days many of you are going to actually have to think for yourself.  I know, it's been a sweet 4 years where the "base" could just be followers but it's time to step up.

Good Luck !!!

(01-17-2021, 10:23 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(01-17-2021, 06:10 PM)Sneakers Wrote: Are you saying the President should establish a single standard for the entire country, rather than leaving the decision to be made at the state and/or municipal level?  Is what's best for Douglas, ND also what's best for Chicago or LA?

Exactly. Wyoming can't be compared to Louisiana.

Wearing a mask when you are indoors or within 6 feet of people is no different whether you are in Wyoming or Louisiana.  Heck, many of the Walmarts of the nation are actually more crowed in rural areas because they don't have the wide variety of stores to choose from.  As such if there are 500 people in a Walmart in LA or WY, the same rules apply.  If you are outdoors in a park like setting distancing from one another, take off your mask and enjoy; whether you are in LA or WY.  A mask mandate does not mean wearing a mask 100% of the time.  It means enforcing it indoors as the rules state on each storefront door or window.

(This post was last modified: 01-18-2021, 02:38 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

(01-18-2021, 02:31 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(01-18-2021, 10:49 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: What does this have to do with a mandate?

Thought perhaps you'd take some time to educate yourself.  Within a few days many of you are going to actually have to think for yourself.  I know, it's been a sweet 4 years where the "base" could just be followers but it's time to step up.

Good Luck !!!

[Image: tenor-1.gif]

o

Not gonna clarify your invalid point in mask mandates? Got it.

(01-18-2021, 02:31 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(01-18-2021, 10:49 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: What does this have to do with a mandate?

Good Luck !!!

Right, so, as before, there is no authority for Biden or any other President or federal official to implement a nationwide mask mandate. Glad we agree.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 01-18-2021, 04:14 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(01-18-2021, 02:36 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(01-17-2021, 10:23 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Exactly. Wyoming can't be compared to Louisiana.

Wearing a mask when you are indoors or within 6 feet of people is no different whether you are in Wyoming or Louisiana.  Heck, many of the Walmarts of the nation are actually more crowed in rural areas because they don't have the wide variety of stores to choose from.  As such if there are 500 people in a Walmart in LA or WY, the same rules apply.  If you are outdoors in a park like setting distancing from one another, take off your mask and enjoy; whether you are in LA or WY.  A mask mandate does not mean wearing a mask 100% of the time.  It means enforcing it indoors as the rules state on each storefront door or window.

Agree. People who are against the mandates are only thinking of their own comfort and have no consideration for other people. My cousin who is fostering a special needs child, has to take the baby to see her crackhead birth mother once every two weeks as ordered by the court. The mother refused to wear a mask to the meetings and my cousin's entire family now has covid and although the others getting over it, my cousin is now in the hospital with double pneumonia stemming from the Covid. She's only 35.

(This post was last modified: 01-18-2021, 04:19 PM by TrivialPursuit.)

(01-18-2021, 04:13 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(01-18-2021, 02:36 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Wearing a mask when you are indoors or within 6 feet of people is no different whether you are in Wyoming or Louisiana.  Heck, many of the Walmarts of the nation are actually more crowed in rural areas because they don't have the wide variety of stores to choose from.  As such if there are 500 people in a Walmart in LA or WY, the same rules apply.  If you are outdoors in a park like setting distancing from one another, take off your mask and enjoy; whether you are in LA or WY.  A mask mandate does not mean wearing a mask 100% of the time.  It means enforcing it indoors as the rules state on each storefront door or window.

Agree. People who are against the mandates are only thinking of their own comfort and have no consideration for other people. My cousin who is fostering a special needs child, has to take the baby to see her crackhead birth mother once every two weeks as ordered by the court. The mother refused to wear a mask to the meetings and my cousin's entire family now has covid and although the others getting over it, my cousin is now in the hospital with double pneumonia stemming from the Covid. She's only 35.

Comfort?

Nah, it's called freedom.

And news flash - in no situation could they have forced her to wear a mask. But that doesn't stop your cousin from wearing a mask. So... you're saying the maskless mother infected the masked cousin who then infected everyone else?

(01-18-2021, 04:19 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(01-18-2021, 04:13 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Agree. People who are against the mandates are only thinking of their own comfort and have no consideration for other people. My cousin who is fostering a special needs child, has to take the baby to see her crackhead birth mother once every two weeks as ordered by the court. The mother refused to wear a mask to the meetings and my cousin's entire family now has covid and although the others getting over it, my cousin is now in the hospital with double pneumonia stemming from the Covid. She's only 35.

Comfort?

And news flash - in no situation could they have forced her to wear a mask. But that doesn't stop your cousin from wearing a mask. So... you're saying the maskless mother infected the masked cousin who then infected everyone else?

No. My cousin wore a mask. The baby on the other hand couldn't. She was born special needs with intestinal issues and has to be fed through her nose via a feeding tube and infants would never keep it on anyway. The crackhead birth mother passed it to the baby and then everyone in my cousin's family got infected from the baby. It's not that hard to figure out.

(01-18-2021, 04:34 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(01-18-2021, 04:19 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: Comfort?

No. My cousin wore a mask. The baby on the other hand couldn't. She was born special needs with intestinal issues and has to be fed through her nose via a feeding tube and infants would never keep it on anyway. The crackhead birth mother passed it to the baby and then everyone in my cousin's family got infected from the baby. It's not that hard to figure out.

This is not a likely form of transmission. Baby’s are some of the least likely to get infected and do not pass on at a high rate when they are. Was the baby confirmed COVID positive? Also if your cousin was so vigilant about masks how did she pass it on to everyone else?

Not trying to insult your cousin, but that story has a lot of issues IMO as far as her likely source of infection.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(01-18-2021, 04:56 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote:
(01-18-2021, 04:34 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: No. My cousin wore a mask. The baby on the other hand couldn't. She was born special needs with intestinal issues and has to be fed through her nose via a feeding tube and infants would never keep it on anyway. The crackhead birth mother passed it to the baby and then everyone in my cousin's family got infected from the baby. It's not that hard to figure out.

This is not a likely form of transmission. Baby’s are some of the least likely to get infected and do not pass on at a high rate when they are. Was the baby confirmed COVID positive? Also if your cousin was so vigilant about masks how did she pass it on to everyone else?

Not trying to insult your cousin, but that story has a lot of issues IMO as far as her likely source of infection.

Yes. The baby was in direct contact with the mother. I don't know if the mother was positive, because she's a crackhead. She's probably a human petri dish. My cousin had to clean the baby up when she got home and she has 3 other boys under the age of 8 who are all home schooled and never leave the house. Bringing a baby back from that visit into the home and having to clean the baby and the feeding tube as well as the clothing they were wearing without having the other kids make contact with any of it is nearly impossible. She consulted with her doctor and he confirmed that it is probably where she got it from. Herself, her husband and all the kids in the house tested positive after the court ordered visit.

(01-18-2021, 04:19 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(01-18-2021, 04:13 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Agree. People who are against the mandates are only thinking of their own comfort and have no consideration for other people. My cousin who is fostering a special needs child, has to take the baby to see her crackhead birth mother once every two weeks as ordered by the court. The mother refused to wear a mask to the meetings and my cousin's entire family now has covid and although the others getting over it, my cousin is now in the hospital with double pneumonia stemming from the Covid. She's only 35.

Comfort?

Nah, it's called freedom ignorance.

Fixed

(01-18-2021, 05:56 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(01-18-2021, 04:19 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: Comfort?

Nah, it's called freedom ignorance.

Fixed

Dodge, Duck, Dip, Dive and Dodge