Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Joe Biden's America

(02-24-2021, 01:19 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: So are illegal immigrant kids detained in "migrant camps" under Biden still being 'held in cages'?

No?

You mean the cages built under the Obama/Biden regime?

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

In JB's America his Covid-19 chief can say anti-vaxxers are targeting black and brown folks  but fails to say they also target Christians, pregnant women, and the people who administer the vaccine regardless of race. She implies only black and brown folks are targeted. 

Also, media keeps saying black people aren't being vaccinated at the same rate as white people conveniently leaving out the part where many in the black community don't trust the vaccine and don't want it. 

To be fair there are minority communities where the same number of vaccines are not being offered as in non-minority communities, but that could also be because people in those communities aren't making appointments to get them because they don't want them. Logic dictates the product goes where the demand is, not where it will go to waste.

In my county there is only one location that can realistically get everyone in and out with the Covid restrictions my state has in place and its not easily accessible to anyone (which is the case for a lot of things in a small town that is mostly rural and has not been developed well for the growth I've seen in just the last ten years.) I took my mom yesterday and the place was busy. They schedule appointments one day a week and not many pharmacies have access yet. NC, and especially my county, have not handled the rollout well at all. Lack of vaccines being the biggest issue. And they're prioritizing senior citizens. We have a large group of retirees and senior citizens here. 

So just in my area alone there are several factors as to why everyone is having a hard time getting it without bringing up race. How is it in your areas?

(This post was last modified: 02-24-2021, 02:11 PM by homebiscuit.)

(02-24-2021, 01:45 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(02-24-2021, 01:19 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: So are illegal immigrant kids detained in "migrant camps" under Biden still being 'held in cages'?

No?

You mean the cages built under the Obama/Biden regime?

No, those would be happy oasis migrant centers - as they are now under Biden. The very same places under Trump were categorized as cages where children were ripped from their mother's arms. 

You know, the old tomato/tomahto thing.

(This post was last modified: 02-24-2021, 03:45 PM by mikesez.)

No?

Yes.
But if they come with their parents, they get to stay with their parents.
You can't enforce any law against children without some of those children ending up in "cages" at least temporarily.
Adults acknowledge this. Many Democrats and journalists are not quite adults.
But you don't have to separate them from their parents when those parents are no threat to them.
Trump separated kids from their parents, and about 500 of those kids still haven't had their parents located.  Those kids are in foster care for no good reason.
Obama never did that.
Bush never did that.
Biden's not doing that.
Only Trump and his little elf Jeff Sessions ever contemplated doing something so evil, and may their memory be soiled by it for all times.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(02-24-2021, 03:45 PM)mikesez Wrote:

No?

Yes.
You can't enforce any law against children without some of those children ending up in "cages" at least temporarily.
Adults acknowledge this.  Many Democrats and journalists are not quite adults.
But you don't have to separate them from their parents when those parents are no threat to them.
Trump separated kids from their parents, and about 500 of those kids still haven't had their parents located.  Those kids are in foster care for no good reason.
Obama never did that.
Bush never did that.
Biden's not doing that.
Only Trump and his little elf Jeff Sessions ever contemplated doing something so evil, and may their memory be soiled by it for all times.

Source?

The fact of the matter is the current administration is holding illegal alien children in the very cages built by the Obama/Biden regime.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(02-24-2021, 04:24 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(02-24-2021, 03:45 PM)mikesez Wrote: Yes.
Obama never did that.
Bush never did that.
Biden's not doing that.

Source?

The fact of the matter is the current administration is holding illegal alien children in the very cages built by the Obama/Biden regime.

And there's nothing wrong with that.

It wasn't wrong when Obama did it and it wasn't wrong when Trump continued it.

What's disgusting is the ability of the media to totally change the narrative.

(02-24-2021, 05:27 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(02-24-2021, 04:24 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Source?

And there's nothing wrong with that.

It wasn't wrong when Obama did it and it wasn't wrong when Trump continued it.

What's disgusting is the ability of the media to totally change the narrative.

Bingo.

(This post was last modified: 02-24-2021, 07:47 PM by mikesez.)

(02-24-2021, 04:24 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(02-24-2021, 03:45 PM)mikesez Wrote: Yes.
Obama never did that.
Bush never did that.
Biden's not doing that.

Source?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nati...896940001/

Who cares who built the cages?!
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

You break the law, you go into a cage. Whether it's prison, jail or a detention camp, it doesn't matter. Don't like it? Don't break the law!

(02-24-2021, 08:10 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: You break the law, you go into a cage. Whether it's prison, jail or a detention camp, it doesn't matter. Don't like it? Don't break the law!

One of the few things we've ever agreed on haha

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(02-24-2021, 08:12 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(02-24-2021, 08:10 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: You break the law, you go into a cage. Whether it's prison, jail or a detention camp, it doesn't matter. Don't like it? Don't break the law!

One of the few things we've ever agreed on haha

This is one of the issues where I lean very hard line conservative. I also believe we should use the death penalty a lot more in this country, but that discussion is for another thread.

(01-17-2021, 12:40 PM)nate Wrote:
(01-17-2021, 12:35 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Mandating masks would have been a good start.

Fact

You can't still believe that after all you've seen, right?  

...And Biden has been a disaster thus far...

Why is Biden always angry when he speaks? His temper is a concern for me.

Did Jill Biden at least decorate the cages for the children at the border?

He's presidential, bruh. Regal, even. His honesty and temperament are unparalleled.

(02-25-2021, 08:48 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Why is Biden always angry when he speaks? His temper is a concern for me.

This will help:

Dealing with Demetia

FTA: He may feel misunderstood. People with dementia often have difficulty communicating with others. They forget words and lose the ability to focus on the conversation. These symptoms can be frustrating and subsequently lead to an outburst of anger.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

This is definitely Joe Biden's America..

https://youtu.be/H086lcCWxck

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Watching the left eat their own, Re: Cuomo is hilarious.

(02-25-2021, 03:13 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: This is definitely Joe Biden's America..

I wish I could’ve watched the whole thing but I had to stop it since my 6 yro daughter was in earshot.  I get the jist, or is it jest?  Idc. Either way... the d say it “sums it up” but the Biden era doesn’t stop there.  

I think a great them song for 2020-2024 would be “Sad but True”.  Even if only for the refrain??  That’s the repeating part, yes?  Or is that a chorus?

(02-25-2021, 03:13 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: This is definitely Joe Biden's America..

LOL.  I hate you.  Now I have that song stuck in my head.  Thanks.   Banana