Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Joe Biden's America

(This post was last modified: 01-18-2021, 06:30 PM by copycat.)

(01-18-2021, 02:31 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(01-18-2021, 10:49 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: What does this have to do with a mandate?

Thought perhaps you'd take some time to educate yourself.  Within a few days many of you are going to actually have to think for yourself.  I know, it's been a sweet 4 years where the "base" could just be followers but it's time to step up.

Good Luck !!!

Interesting.  The guy saying people need to think for themselves wants Joe Biden to tell him what to do.

(01-18-2021, 02:31 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(01-18-2021, 10:49 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: What does this have to do with a mandate?

Thought perhaps you'd take some time to educate yourself.  Within a few days many of you are going to actually have to think for yourself.  I know, it's been a sweet 4 years where the "base" could just be followers but it's time to step up.

Good Luck !!!

Interesting.  The guy saying people need to think for themselves wants Joe Biden to tell him what to do.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-18-2021, 05:53 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(01-18-2021, 04:56 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: This is not a likely form of transmission. Baby’s are some of the least likely to get infected and do not pass on at a high rate when they are. Was the baby confirmed COVID positive? Also if your cousin was so vigilant about masks how did she pass it on to everyone else?

Not trying to insult your cousin, but that story has a lot of issues IMO as far as her likely source of infection.

Yes. The baby was in direct contact with the mother. I don't know if the mother was positive, because she's a crackhead. She's probably a human petri dish. My cousin had to clean the baby up when she got home and she has 3 other boys under the age of 8 who are all home schooled and never leave the house. Bringing a baby back from that visit into the home and having to clean the baby and the feeding tube as well as the clothing they were wearing without having the other kids make contact with any of it is nearly impossible. She consulted with her doctor and he confirmed that it is probably where she got it from. Herself, her husband and all the kids in the house tested positive after the court ordered visit.

Bless your cousin. Tell her some Florida folks appreciate what she's doing.

(This post was last modified: 01-18-2021, 09:19 PM by americus 2.0.)

(01-18-2021, 10:14 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(01-17-2021, 10:23 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Exactly. Wyoming can't be compared to Louisiana.

Are you talking about literacy?

I'm talking about population density. The hell does literacy have to do with this? Nothing.

ETA: Yes, I read your next reply to mine. I was thinking more about outdoors....but you know what? Nevermind. It doesn't matter what I say. Your mind is made up. If you want the federal government to have control over your life more than they do now you have fun with that. They'll just keep taking as long as you keep giving.

That's weird because in countries that "took control" during pandemic and now have no cases appear to have got bored and given back the control.

Stop believing silly conspiracies.

(01-18-2021, 06:29 PM)copycat Wrote:
(01-18-2021, 02:31 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Thought perhaps you'd take some time to educate yourself.  Within a few days many of you are going to actually have to think for yourself.  I know, it's been a sweet 4 years where the "base" could just be followers but it's time to step up.

Good Luck !!!

Incorrect.   Presidents don't really have a major influence in my life.  Unlike many others, I don't wait for a tweet from the President stating his position on subject matters in effort to formulate my opinion.

(01-19-2021, 04:29 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(01-18-2021, 06:29 PM)copycat Wrote: Interesting.  The guy saying people need to think for themselves wants Joe Biden to tell him what to do.

Incorrect.   Presidents don't really have a major influence in my life.  Unlike many others, I don't wait for a tweet from the President stating his position on subject matters in effort to formulate my opinion.

I would say DonJon has been influencing you plenty.  lol

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

[Image: 64-D0-F154-A641-49-EA-8747-38-C490-A57938.jpg]
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(This post was last modified: 01-19-2021, 08:13 PM by americus 2.0.)

(01-19-2021, 04:25 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Biden immigration bill would put millions of illegal immigrants on 8-year fast-track to citizenship | Fox News

We already have a program for that. U.S. Citizenship Through Military Service

Guaranteed income and benefits for at least four years.

(01-19-2021, 08:10 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [Image: 64-D0-F154-A641-49-EA-8747-38-C490-A57938.jpg]

Banana Banana

Joel selected a transgender as assistant health secretary who took her own mom out of a nursing home before pushing others into the same home to die during COVID-19.

(This post was last modified: 01-19-2021, 09:06 PM by WingerDinger.)

(01-19-2021, 08:49 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Joel selected a transgender as assistant health secretary who took her own mom out of a nursing home before pushing others into the same home to die during COVID-19.

Does it surprise you? He selected his VP based on her race and sex, who slept her way through politics. 

His decisions are probably sealed with greased palms..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Imagine the drugs they are pumping Biden full of as we speak for him to be coherent during the inauguration. With the doses he received during the debates and the 3 campaign events he went to, his body has to be close to shutting down. It will be interesting to watch Jill Biden try to fight off the wolves coming for her hubby.

Biden already showing his disdain for Israel in hour 1.

(01-19-2021, 09:14 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Imagine the drugs they are pumping Biden full of as we speak for him to be coherent during the inauguration. With the doses he received during the debates and the 3 campaign events he went to, his body has to be close to shutting down. It will be interesting to watch Jill Biden try to fight off the wolves coming for her hubby.

Who knows, Keith Richards is still somehow alive.

(01-20-2021, 03:22 PM)Jags Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 09:14 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Imagine the drugs they are pumping Biden full of as we speak for him to be coherent during the inauguration. With the doses he received during the debates and the 3 campaign events he went to, his body has to be close to shutting down. It will be interesting to watch Jill Biden try to fight off the wolves coming for her hubby.

Who knows, Keith Richards is still somehow alive.

He's still metabolizing all the drugs he did back in the day.

(01-20-2021, 03:37 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(01-20-2021, 03:22 PM)Jags Wrote: Who knows, Keith Richards is still somehow alive.

He's still metabolizing all the drugs he did back in the day.

Him and Ozzy.  That’s if either ever stopped in the first place

Biden now has the Con. I hope for the best and that I am wrong about what the next four years will bring. Best of luck President Biden to you and our great nation.

(01-20-2021, 03:46 PM)Jags Wrote:
(01-20-2021, 03:37 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: He's still metabolizing all the drugs he did back in the day.

Him and Ozzy.  That’s if either ever stopped in the first place

Speaking of Ozzy. My husband says the other day, "it's a good thing Ozzy doesn't eat bats anymore. He'd probably get the Covid and die. He must be pissed." 

my husband is weird.

(01-20-2021, 03:49 PM)copycat Wrote: Biden now has the Con.  I hope for the best and that  I am wrong about what the next four years will bring.  Best of luck President Biden to you and our great nation.

Hear, hear.

It is telling when China and Iran are openly celebrating Trump being gone.