Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Free Agent wish list

There's really no point in continuing this conversation if you think Smoot is better than Alualu. They aren't on the same stratosphere.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(02-19-2021, 01:55 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I'm not too worried about WR's.. I'm hoping TL will bring out the best in the corps. The TE situation is a bit suspect, but I have a feeling Eifert is going to do really well if he stays healthy.. I really wouldn't mind adding pieces on both sides of the line.. Could always use another proven vet to help protect TL and a pass rusher to create plays..

I don't think Eifert will be on the Jaguars in 2021.  The team can saving around $5 million by not exercising their option.  They are better off taking that money, put in a some more of their available cap, and then get a good tight end.

(This post was last modified: 02-20-2021, 04:58 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(02-20-2021, 01:26 PM)Upper Wrote: There's really no point in continuing this conversation if you think Smoot is better than Alualu. They aren't on the same stratosphere.

Agreed. They aren't. Smoot is better.

(02-20-2021, 04:28 PM)TheDuke007 Wrote:
(02-19-2021, 01:55 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I'm not too worried about WR's.. I'm hoping TL will bring out the best in the corps. The TE situation is a bit suspect, but I have a feeling Eifert is going to do really well if he stays healthy.. I really wouldn't mind adding pieces on both sides of the line.. Could always use another proven vet to help protect TL and a pass rusher to create plays..

I don't think Eifert will be on the Jaguars in 2021.  The team can saving around $5 million by not exercising their option.  They are better off taking that money, put in a some more of their available cap, and then get a good tight end.

I'm good with the current receivers we have, but I would like to upgrade TE. I think Jonnu Smith would look good in teal.

I'm telling you we need to sign jj watt,or we will be faceing him twice a year again. hes going to tittians. if we don't sign him. need proof here.

https://sports.yahoo.com/3-interesting-a...45265.html

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Good job guys, you woke up Wolfie...

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(02-22-2021, 09:52 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: I'm telling you we need to sign jj watt,or we will be faceing him twice a year again. hes going to tittians. if we don't sign him. need proof here.

Watt won't be a Jaguar, you better get that in your head right now.
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

(This post was last modified: 02-23-2021, 11:04 AM by snowwolf776.)

(02-22-2021, 12:53 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(02-22-2021, 09:52 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: I'm telling you we need to sign jj watt,or we will be faceing him twice a year again. hes going to tittians. if we don't sign him. need proof here.

Watt won't be a Jaguar, you better get that in your head right now.

its not a matter of jags getting JJ watt. its a matter of stopping the tittians from getting him. they already own the jags. they have our number. adding a JJ watt to tittians defense will make it next to impossbille to score on them adding to a strong defense improves
 it. somehow jags need to stop watt from becomeing a tittian.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(02-22-2021, 02:36 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote:
(02-22-2021, 12:53 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Watt won't be a Jaguar, you better get that in your head right now.

its not a matter of jags getting JJ watt. its a matter of stopping the tittians from getting him. they already own the jags. they have our number. adding a JJ watt to tittians defense will make it next to impossbille to score on them add ing to a strong defense improves

There is nothing the Jags can do about it, deal with it. Besides, Watt is nowhere near the player he once was.
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

(02-22-2021, 02:36 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote:
(02-22-2021, 12:53 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Watt won't be a Jaguar, you better get that in your head right now.

its not a matter of jags getting JJ watt. its a matter of stopping the tittians from getting him. they already own the jags. they have our number. adding a JJ watt to tittians defense will make it next to impossbille to score on them add ing to a strong defense improves

I agree, we should sign him and trade him to the Colts. Heck, we beat them last year! Let's give em a fighting chance this season.