Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Joe Cullen hired as Jags DC! Looks like a 3-4 defense incoming

(01-28-2022, 04:01 AM)JaggedSioux Wrote:
(01-28-2022, 12:34 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Baalke apparently has some extra time on his hands today. Why not come here and troll the fans? LOL.
I'm hoping Baalke redeems himself by pushing hard for a Bevell hire. That would be the smart move at this point.

We get it, you're a Titans fan Mrs. Bevel.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-28-2022, 10:21 AM)The Eleventh Doctor Wrote:
(01-28-2022, 04:01 AM)JaggedSioux Wrote: I'm hoping Baalke redeems himself by pushing hard for a Bevell hire. That would be the smart move at this point.

We get it, you're a Titans fan Mrs. Bevel.

That's jumping to a misguided conclusion.

(01-28-2022, 09:50 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(01-28-2022, 04:01 AM)JaggedSioux Wrote: I'm hoping Baalke redeems himself by pushing hard for a Bevell hire. That would be the smart move at this point.

It's my fear of eventuality.

Shad digs his heels in, Byron takes a job elsewhere or gets one more chance at a ring with Tawmy, everyone else fills their vacancies from the remaining decent candidates, and we are left with a lame duck season.

We then clean house, bring in a new GM and a new coach in year 3, and Trevor has to relearn everything and we waste a prime opportunity to taste success while he's still on a dirt cheap contract.

They've all been lame duck seasons lately.  We've just been led to believe otherwise until we get a few games in.  You know what?  I'm tired of false hopes and shattered dreams.  We need to hire Bevell so that we know going into the season that we have no chance at anything but suckage.  At least we won't be disappointed again.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...ordinator/

Colts after him now too.

SMH

(01-28-2022, 07:37 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...ordinator/

Colts after him now too.

SMH

It says ex Jags DC that is interesting

I will say it again. He did a good job. Why the heck is he not being retained? The jags can't keep good things

Cullen saying “[BLEEP] this, I’m out y’all”

Haha. No doubt. He took the opportunity and ran with it

Clots gonna be one of the top Ds in the league next year

(01-28-2022, 08:14 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Clots gonna be one of the top Ds in the league next year

I think we all know that Mr Baalke is the top D around.

Smh ouch. Hope not

(01-28-2022, 08:48 PM)Jag88 Wrote: Smh ouch.  Hope not

I didn’t mean D as in defense.  Ninja