Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Superbowl LV Tampa Bay vs Kansas City ***

I expect Brady to win and then sign a contract extension for 2022 and later.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(02-07-2021, 04:42 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I really don't care who wins. Both Tampa and K.C. have scumbags on their team (Antonio Brown and Tyreek Hill,) so it's hard to root for either one.

Oh yeah I forgot about Brown, that's another guy I wouldn't like to see win a SB.

On the Chiefs, I don't like Leveon Bell but really like Mahomes, Reid, Kelce and some other guys.
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

Fournette gonna be super Bowl mvp

(This post was last modified: 02-07-2021, 06:56 PM by Jag88.)

So much hate for fournette on this board if you do your research here. Good luck to him today and go bucs. I cant stand the chiefs. Their heads are already getting too big after one superbowl. Its going to be a tough game either way.

Most of all, i cant wait for the draft. Go jags!

Gabbert sighting

(02-07-2021, 06:52 PM)Jag88 Wrote: So much hate for fournette on this board if you do your research here. Good luck to him today and go bucs. I cant stand the chiefs. Their heads are already getting to big after one superbowl. Its going to be a tough game either way.

Well he was talking crap about Minshew and Coughlin like he himself was a superstar or something, he is mediocre at best. 

Also, it is far from hate, who hates football players? We just don't like him.
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

Hey all. Should be a great game.

Would like to see Arians finally win one. Felt the same way for Andy Reid last year.

Dudes, super bowl is painful to watch with all this outside of football junk.

(This post was last modified: 02-07-2021, 07:14 PM by Jag88.)

[quote='iHaunting Raven'

Well he was talking crap about Minshew and Coughlin like he himself was a superstar or something, he is mediocre at best. 

Also, it is far from hate, who hates football players? We just don't like him.
[/quote]

Jags88 said
I dont
t agree with him talking trash like that, but i do think he is better than a lot on this board think.

Either way, i love the superbowl no matter who is in it. Its like christmas haha

Rooting for the Bucs. Think KC wins though.

Hope its a good/close game regardless.

Mask, vaccine, healthcare workers. yadda yadda yadda.

(02-07-2021, 07:15 PM)jagherd Wrote: Rooting for the Bucs. Think KC wins though.

Hope its a good/close game regardless.

That's where I'm at. Not sure how the Bucs secondary stop that KC air attack playing tight man but both KC's T's out and the Bucs pass rush is legit.

And not even got to Brady or Mahomes!

(This post was last modified: 02-07-2021, 07:28 PM by americus 2.0.)

I can dig it.

The Marine Corps dress uniform is my favorite of all.

[BLEEP] you Joe.. I won't be brainwashed..

Go Bucs!!

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Man, just kick the football

(02-07-2021, 07:32 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Man, just kick the football

Seriously

(This post was last modified: 02-07-2021, 07:36 PM by JagFan81.)

Gotta suck to have your whole department go to the SB but you have to stay back and work.

So TB is the home team at home.

NH3...
"AZANE"

Wasn't it a 6:30 kick-off?

Rooting for Chiefs, not much reason. This will be a good game though
I feel bad for the browns…