Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Kyle Pitts at pick 25 is more value than DT Barmore or WR Toney..

I think he had a bigger season than Toney did at Florida also dont get me wrong we have enough WR in Chark Shenault Westbrook Cole.. So i expect us to draft aTE maybe DT if Barmore is tere if Pitts aint there.. But If Pitts is there i want him 6-6 246 pounds.. hes big has good hands and would instantly make trevor even better from day one.. Hopefully we can get a LT say like Orlando Brown Jr. from Raven somehow get him here make him Lawrences blind side at LT.. Word is Brown isnt happy because they gave Stanley a contract extension.. and Brown want to be a starting LT..

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I don't think Pitts makes it to 25.

I’ll eat my shoe if Pitts falls to 15, let alone 25. But I’d def trade up to get him. I think this off-season and this draft should all be centered around enhancing the #1 picks via weapons, protection, and top notch coaches. We have a chance to get this right

(This post was last modified: 01-31-2021, 06:50 AM by Predator.)

I thought Pitts was projected in the top 10.

Pat Freiermuth may be in our striking range with the 25th pick.

He is an interesting option. He is a guy who excels in both the run and passing game.

I believe he got the nickname Baby Gronk.

I'd be very surprised if Pitts even makes it out of the top 10.

As others have stated, Pitts won't be there at pick 25. If they don't fix the lines in free agency, I think pick 25 is going to a lineman. They have to protect a rookie QB, and they have to stop the run.

If Pitts is still available outside the top 10 I'd like to see the Jags try and trade up for him. I'm really hoping we can address the Left Tackle and DE positions with free agency - if so, trading up to get Pitts would be awesome.
[Image: badbaalke.jpg]

What everyone else said. I would be shocked if he makes it 25.

However, if you can find a team willing to part with a top 10 pick for 25 and our 2nd which is #1 in the 2nd round I would entertain the trade all day if pitts was on the board around pick 7-10. I don’t know if they will come to table for that but it would be worth a shot if possible.

I feel like Freiermuth is a more likely option for Tight End in the Draft.

Pitts is a top 10 talent...so if he falls to the 20’s I would be surprised. I would find a way to draft Pitts.

Can you imagine TLaw throwing darts to Pitts.

(02-01-2021, 01:33 PM)The Eleventh Doctor Wrote: I feel like Freiermuth is a more likely option for Tight End in the Draft.

Especially after this

https://247sports.com/college/penn-state...160303341/

(02-01-2021, 11:30 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(02-01-2021, 01:33 PM)The Eleventh Doctor Wrote: I feel like Freiermuth is a more likely option for Tight End in the Draft.

Especially after this

https://247sports.com/college/penn-state...160303341/

Well...I like Friermuth as a prospect.

He's not Pitts...but still a good prospect.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!