Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Jags draft class

I think CJ Henderson ends up being a good corner for us, Chaisson I want to see in a 3-4 and get some more development, he missed a year in college due to injury (came out as a RS sophomore) and is very VERY raw. He was picked because of off the chart athleticism and how he could boom into a stud on the edge.
Championship Formula:

1) Draft Trevor Lawrence!
2) Play good physical Defense! 
3) Keep 91% of the roster healthy!
4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(02-01-2021, 01:50 PM)Dimson Wrote:
(02-01-2021, 11:28 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: Imagine if we went mekhi beckton and justin jefferson

I imagine we wouldn't be picking first overall.
Imagine if we imagine things....

(02-01-2021, 09:03 PM)FabianLF Wrote:
(02-01-2021, 01:50 PM)Dimson Wrote: I imagine we wouldn't be picking first overall.
Imagine if we imagine things....

You have quite the imagination.

They'll be fine.

(02-01-2021, 08:22 PM)Firesky Wrote: I think CJ Henderson ends up being a good corner for us, Chaisson I want to see in a 3-4 and get some more development, he missed a year in college due to injury (came out as a RS sophomore) and is very VERY raw. He was picked because of off the chart athleticism and how he could boom into a stud on the edge.

@Optimism and perspective like this will not go unpunished around here, mister.@

(02-02-2021, 09:12 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(02-01-2021, 08:22 PM)Firesky Wrote: I think CJ Henderson ends up being a good corner for us, Chaisson I want to see in a 3-4 and get some more development, he missed a year in college due to injury (came out as a RS sophomore) and is very VERY raw. He was picked because of off the chart athleticism and how he could boom into a stud on the edge.

@Optimism and perspective like this will not go unpunished around here, mister.@

[BLEEP] 'em.  Cut them if they don't perform at a pro bowl level the first year.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(02-01-2021, 10:14 AM)The Eleventh Doctor Wrote: You can't really judge a draft class by their rookie season.  Let's see where these guys are in 3 years.  More concerning IMO is Taven Bryan.

I agree. I remember a bunch of people who were convinced Chark was a bust after his first year.  He went to the Pro Bowl in his second.

(02-01-2021, 09:41 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(02-01-2021, 09:03 PM)FabianLF Wrote: Imagine if we imagine things....

I’d imagine

(02-02-2021, 09:29 AM)RicoTx Wrote:
(02-02-2021, 09:12 AM)Mikey Wrote: @Optimism and perspective like this will not go unpunished around here, mister.@

[BLEEP] 'em.  Cut them if they don't perform at a pro bowl level the first year.

That's the spirit! DTWD!

(02-01-2021, 09:41 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(02-01-2021, 09:03 PM)FabianLF Wrote: Imagine if we imagine things....

John Lennon

(This post was last modified: 02-03-2021, 11:51 AM by ATLjag.)

Pro Bowl Now: None
Solid Now: Shenault, Hamilton, Johnson
Likely Solid With Experience: Henderson, Thomas
Likely Backup/Rotational at Best: Luton, Claybrooks
Likely a Quick Bust: None
Jury's Out Thus Far: Chaisson, Bartch, Quarterman, Scott, Davis

Of the 12 draft picks, I haven't seen a destined pro bowler as yet, but it's not as bad as a 31st ranking would make you believe. Chaisson underperformed his round status, but his arrow was starting to point up as he was gaining experience. However, it is just too early to come to any conclusion on this class as yet.

(02-02-2021, 09:19 PM)TheDuke007 Wrote:
(02-01-2021, 10:14 AM)The Eleventh Doctor Wrote: You can't really judge a draft class by their rookie season.  Let's see where these guys are in 3 years.  More concerning IMO is Taven Bryan.

I agree. I remember a bunch of people who were convinced Chark was a bust after his first year.  He went to the Pro Bowl in his second.

I was one of those people who felt like Chark was a horrible pick draft night and I was “justified” all throughout his rookie year where he looked unplayable. We got to stop being so quick to dismiss these guys. People are saying Josh Allen is a bad pick because he had a injury riddled year playing on a D-Line that didn’t have much talent

Yeah... But James Robinson.