Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Superbowls

(02-03-2021, 04:44 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(02-03-2021, 04:39 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Ummm I’m rooting for the Chiefs over the Bucs. I actually do enjoy watching football games and I’m partaking in it because I want to watch it hahaha

That’s not conforming to anything and you’re just throwing a tantrum because YOU don’t like it.

You’re just being a whiner. If you don’t want to watch it, then don’t. But telling people they are a conformist for watching a football game makes you look like a big loser.

Look like?
Sound like. Whatever lol

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(02-03-2021, 04:46 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(02-03-2021, 04:44 PM)RicoTx Wrote: Look like?
Sound like. Whatever lol

Not exactly what I was getting at.

It takes an actual loser to try to tell you what you are thinking and why you are doing something.  Let alone starting a thread just so he can do it.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(02-03-2021, 04:53 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(02-03-2021, 04:46 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Sound like. Whatever lol

Not exactly what I was getting at.

It takes an actual loser to try to tell you what you are thinking and why you are doing something.  Let alone starting a thread just so he can do it.
Got ya. Agreed.

I guess I’m a conformist because I also like Breaking Bad, The Office and tacos.....

I miss Szechuan sauce for my McNuggets.....

So.... don't waste your time with the stupid superbowl that you haven't watched in ages.... just waste your time whining about it (and other trivial things) on a message board.

What a strange fellow.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

It's freaking football. Of course I'm watching.

(02-03-2021, 01:13 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: I haven't watched a full Superbowl since Pittsburgh vs Arizona. 

I won't even watch a second of this one... just seems so boring. Fueled by the storyline of old man Brady versus Mahomes. Boring.

Question I have... does anyone really care to watch?

I love everything about it, I've only been following NFL for 2 seasons but the superbowl is intense.

(02-08-2021, 06:47 PM)Aussie Jag Wrote:
(02-03-2021, 01:13 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: I haven't watched a full Superbowl since Pittsburgh vs Arizona. 

I won't even watch a second of this one... just seems so boring. Fueled by the storyline of old man Brady versus Mahomes. Boring.

Question I have... does anyone really care to watch?

I love everything about it, I've only been following NFL for 2 seasons but the superbowl is intense.

It is intense.  Even if you don’t care for the teams.  Unlike MLB, NHL, MLB, it’s one and done.  It’s not drawn out over a week.  There is a bit more of the nad aspect going on along with a different intensity.  I wish it were more competitive last night.  But still, I enjoyed watching it.