Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Another Nut Job in Minnesota

Gunman attacks health clinic, bomb explodes, 5 critically wounded say reports

A man opened fire in a Minnesota health clinic Tuesday, injuring at least five people before a bomb detonated inside the building, according to recent reports. 

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2021/02...xKtiCTSJ3w
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

So was it an abortion clinic or just a normal clinic?

I read that they have the bomber in custody, but did they give a motive?

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(This post was last modified: 02-09-2021, 05:39 PM by TrivialPursuit.)

(02-09-2021, 05:35 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: So was it an abortion clinic or just a normal clinic?

Their website makes them look like a version of CareSpot... disgruntled former employee or patient?

(02-09-2021, 05:39 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(02-09-2021, 05:35 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: So was it an abortion clinic or just a normal clinic?

Their website makes them look like a version of CareSpot... disgruntled former employee or patient?

Could be..

(This post was last modified: 02-09-2021, 07:45 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

According to what I just read, this guy is very well known to law enforcement and has been a pain in their butt for years. He apparently did not like the care he received at the clinic and decided he was gonna take out his anger on innocent people. In other words, he was just a violent lunatic. Give him the death penalty. We know he did it, he doesn't deserve a trial.

(02-09-2021, 07:40 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:

According to what I just read, this guy is very well known to law enforcement and has been a pain in their butt for years. He apparently did not like the care he received at the clinic and decided he was gonna take out his anger on innocent people. Another words, he was just a violent lunatic. Give him the death penalty. We know he did it, he doesn't deserve a trial.

I agree with everything except what’s in bold.

(02-09-2021, 07:43 PM)Jags Wrote:
(02-09-2021, 07:40 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: According to what I just read, this guy is very well known to law enforcement and has been a pain in their butt for years. He apparently did not like the care he received at the clinic and decided he was gonna take out his anger on innocent people. Another words, he was just a violent lunatic. Give him the death penalty. We know he did it, he doesn't deserve a trial.

I agree with everything except what’s in bold.

I meant, in other words........ my bad.

Lol, don't you hate it when that happens?

(This post was last modified: 02-09-2021, 08:05 PM by Jags.)

(02-09-2021, 07:44 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(02-09-2021, 07:43 PM)Jags Wrote: I agree with everything except what’s in bold.

I meant, in other words........ my bad.

I know.  Autocorrect is a beach.

(02-09-2021, 07:50 PM)Jags Wrote:
(02-09-2021, 07:44 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I meant, in other words........ my bad.

I know.  Autocorrect is a beach.

I mean, what the duck?!?!?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(02-09-2021, 07:40 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:

According to what I just read, this guy is very well known to law enforcement and has been a pain in their butt for years. He apparently did not like the care he received at the clinic and decided he was gonna take out his anger on innocent people. In other words, he was just a violent lunatic. Give him the death penalty. We know he did it, he doesn't deserve a trial.

Minnesota abolished the death penalty back in the early 1900's..

(02-09-2021, 08:32 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(02-09-2021, 07:50 PM)Jags Wrote: I know.  Autocorrect is a beach.

I mean, what the duck?!?!?

If we keep going on with this hit, it would be like watching mother trucking Pulp Fiction on cable TV.

(02-09-2021, 08:38 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(02-09-2021, 07:40 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: According to what I just read, this guy is very well known to law enforcement and has been a pain in their butt for years. He apparently did not like the care he received at the clinic and decided he was gonna take out his anger on innocent people. In other words, he was just a violent lunatic. Give him the death penalty. We know he did it, he doesn't deserve a trial.

Minnesota abolished the death penalty back in the early 1900's..

That figures. That's why we have so many whack jobs running around. There are no real consequences for their evil actions. I saw a Youtube video of a North Korean defector who was watching a video of American prisons. She was surprised how much freedom inmates have. They get time out of their cells and they get to talk with one another and get 3 meals a day. That doesn't happen over there. They get very little rations and are forced to do everything in their cell and if they talk without permission, they are beaten. I'm all for prison reform, but inmates wouldn't like the kind of reform I'd bring.

(02-09-2021, 09:33 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(02-09-2021, 08:38 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Minnesota abolished the death penalty back in the early 1900's..

That figures. That's why we have so many whack jobs running around. There are no real consequences for their evil actions. I saw a Youtube video of a North Korean defector who was watching a video of American prisons. She was surprised how much freedom inmates have. They get time out of their cells and they get to talk with one another and get 3 meals a day. That doesn't happen over there. They get very little rations and are forced to do everything in their cell and if they talk without permission, they are beaten. I'm all for prison reform, but inmates wouldn't like the kind of reform I'd bring.

I’d call life in prison without parole a pretty decent punishment. Worse than death, IMO. With the death penalty, you know there’s an end date. With life/no parole, you know there isn’t.

Oh no, here comes another 342 page Gun Thread.