Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trump Under Criminal Investigation in Georgia

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-...n-n1257272

WASHINGTON — Georgia prosecutors have launched a criminal investigation into former President Donald Trump’s efforts to overturn the state's election results, NBC News confirmed Wednesday.

The investigation by Fulton County prosecutors will look into a damning phone call that Trump made to Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger while he was still president in which Trump begged him to "find" the votes to reverse President Joe Biden's victory.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Lol

Are they going to investigate David Copperfield for making cases of ballots appear out of thin air in Fulton County?

(02-10-2021, 01:32 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-...n-n1257272

WASHINGTON — Georgia prosecutors have launched a criminal investigation into former President Donald Trump’s efforts to overturn the state's election results, NBC News confirmed Wednesday.

The investigation by Fulton County prosecutors will look into a damning phone call that Trump made to Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger while he was still president in which Trump begged him to "find" the votes to reverse President Joe Biden's victory.

They don't want real discovery on this.  I think some 66k underage voters were identified by the Secretary of States office when Trump made the phone call.  His point was that between that, double votes, out of state voters, empty lots etc. that he more than likely won GA.  None of that has been accounted for or disproven.  These idiots should have auditted the vote.

They tried to get an audit of Fulton County. Didn't happen. Wonder why.

(This post was last modified: 02-10-2021, 05:39 PM by The Real Marty.)

(02-10-2021, 05:12 PM)jj82284 Wrote:
(02-10-2021, 01:32 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-...n-n1257272

They don't want real discovery on this.  I think some 66k underage voters were identified by the Secretary of States office when Trump made the phone call.  His point was that between that, double votes, out of state voters, empty lots etc. that he more than likely won GA.  None of that has been accounted for or disproven.  These idiots should have auditted the vote.

https://www.11alive.com/article/news/pol...a3d7bdcaa7

"The Trump campaign claims that some 66,000 underage people voted during the 2020 general election. The state says the actual number of underage voters was zero.

"There were four people who requested a ballot before they turned 18," Secretary of State counsel Ryan Germany told the state House Government Affairs Committee on Wednesday. "And they all turned 18 prior to November 3 --  which means they’re allowed to vote."

When will GA be under investigation?

The hatred of the left of our former President is unreal.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(02-10-2021, 07:14 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: The hatred of the left of our former President is unreal.

And yet, we're all supposed to "unify"...

They can go [BLEEP] themselves..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(02-10-2021, 07:15 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(02-10-2021, 07:14 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: The hatred of the left of our former President is unreal.

I think the unicorns and fairies that they believe in pretty much do that anyway.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Note you said “former president”.  Like anyone would do.  And if not, many would still refer to a former President as “President”.  Channel 4 this morning called him “Mr. Trump”.  I’ve lost a lot of respect for channel 4 over the last 4 months.  Can’t even watch local news anymore.

(02-10-2021, 07:30 PM)Jags Wrote:

Note you said “former president”.  Like anyone would do.  And if not, many would still refer to a former President as “President”.  Channel 4 this morning called him “Mr. Trump”.  I’ve lost a lot of respect for channel 4 over the last 4 months.  Can’t even watch local news anymore.

News4Hax

I would still address him as "Mr. President" if I ever had the opportunity to meet him, the same as President Obama, President Clinton, etc..

Those same people, if I was speaking about them rather than to them the proper title is former President.

It doesn't surprise me that channel 4 would make such a simple mistake.  They used to be a good source of news, but now they are simply a local source of NBC/liberal talking points.

(02-10-2021, 07:15 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:

Stage 2 of grief isn't supposed to last this long.
You'll feel better when you progress to bargaining.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(02-10-2021, 08:44 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(02-10-2021, 07:15 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: And yet, we're all supposed to "unify"...

Stage 2 of grief isn't supposed to last this long.

The 2nd line of my post that you quoted, includes you.

Not following naming convention now worthy of outrage?

Come on snowflakes get over it.

(02-10-2021, 08:50 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(02-10-2021, 08:44 PM)mikesez Wrote: Stage 2 of grief isn't supposed to last this long.

The 2nd line of my post that you quoted, includes you.

Thanks for the advice, I will do so as the need arises.
I'd recommend the same for you! It's great stress relief!
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(02-10-2021, 08:58 PM)lastonealive Wrote: Not following naming convention now worthy of outrage?

Come on snowflakes get over it.

Further shows media bias.  Not only is it on the National networks but trickling down to the local level.   That’s not a good thing.   Surely that needs not be explained.  I’m not sure if anyone was “outraged” about it though.  Some of us see through it.  Some don’t.  Carry on though.  Whatever you need to tell yourself to make you feel better.

Dude, networks have been screwing this up for years. This is nothing new. Presidents Bush and Obama were routinely referred to as “Mr. Bush” and “Mr. Obama”. Same with Trump. It’s not a dig at Trump, just a lazy media being as lazy as it has been for almost 20 years now.