Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Allen Robinson hinting on return to Jaguars??..

(This post was last modified: 02-14-2021, 02:29 AM by D6.)

(02-13-2021, 01:38 PM)Predator Wrote:
(02-13-2021, 12:27 PM)WhyWouldYouPostThat Wrote: I remember when the NFL Instagram page posted his quote that he wanted to be a bear for the rest of his career.

I can't even think of a jag player in recent memory that left the team and wanted to come back to play after he played for a different team

I don't think that's common for any team if there is a contract dispute with a player.

It's not common. But one player who fits this description is Everson Griffen.. 

Everson Griffen making pitch to return to Vikings? (fox9.com)

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Can someone point out to me where Allan Robinson gives even the slightest hint that he wants to return to the Jaguars? That headline is completely bogus.

(02-14-2021, 01:13 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: Can someone point out to me where Allan Robinson gives even the slightest hint that he wants to return to the Jaguars?   That headline is completely bogus.

I think it’s the same thing as when the nice looking waitress walks up to take your order and smiles (because that’s her job) and you think “she totally wants me”.  She doesn’t.

(02-14-2021, 01:13 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: Can someone point out to me where Allan Robinson gives even the slightest hint that he wants to return to the Jaguars?   That headline is completely bogus.

His Twitter post referencing himself as 15 (which was his number with the Jags)

(02-14-2021, 01:24 PM)Jags Wrote:

I think it’s the same thing as when the nice looking waitress walks up to take your order and smiles (because that’s her job) and you think “she totally wants me”.  She doesn’t.

Or the stripper rubbing up on you, because she wants your money. LOL

(02-13-2021, 11:20 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote:
(02-13-2021, 01:38 PM)Predator Wrote: I don't think that's common for any team if there is a contract dispute with a player.

Julius peppers?

I didn't say it's never happened. I said it's not common.

If the Jags want him then they will get him. It ain’t got nothing to do with Allen.

I wouldn’t worry about it.

(02-14-2021, 01:57 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:

His Twitter post referencing himself as 15 (which was his number with the Jags)

He wasn't referencing himself.  Think.  Who is number 15?

(02-14-2021, 07:05 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(02-14-2021, 01:57 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: His Twitter post referencing himself as 15 (which was his number with the Jags)

TEBOW!!!!!
Big Grin

(02-14-2021, 01:57 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: His Twitter post referencing himself as 15 (which was his number with the Jags)

9:30pm on Superbowl Sunday with the Chiefs struggling?

He was obviously referring to himself.

(This post was last modified: 03-08-2021, 09:04 PM by JagFanatic24.)

The tweet had 0% to do with him coming back to the Jags.

[Image: tenor.gif]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 02-15-2021, 05:22 AM by ChrisJagBoy.)

He did "like" a tweet from BCC a few weeks ago talking about a return. But this 15 thing is obviously about Mahome boy.

(02-14-2021, 07:51 PM)Jags Wrote:
(02-14-2021, 07:05 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: He wasn't referencing himself.  Think.  Who is number 15?

TEBOW!!!!!
Big Grin

*Pukes intensly*

(02-13-2021, 01:28 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I don't think that is a hint at anything. Him coming back would be a long shot. I don't see it ever happening.

I heard an interview with him indicating while he is not closing the door to anything, his preference is for a team where he could play meaningful games in January.

It seems to me Baltimore would be a great for for him.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(02-13-2021, 12:25 AM)chris hill Wrote: https://clutchpoints.com/bears-news-alle...WhKXOuDlDI

Also on his twitter he said the following: 

''Win, lose or draw 15 is the truth.."

https://twitter.com/AllenRobinson/status...gr%5Etweet

Dude's gonna be ticked if we sign him and he finds out Minshew is only backup.

Allen robinson expresses interest to join Trevor Lawarence and Jaguars..

https://blackandteal.com/2021/03/03/jagu...l-prodigy/

(02-14-2021, 02:20 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(02-14-2021, 01:24 PM)Jags Wrote: I think it’s the same thing as when the nice looking waitress walks up to take your order and smiles (because that’s her job) and you think “she totally wants me”.  She doesn’t.

Or the stripper rubbing up on you, because she wants your money. LOL

What?!?

But...but...Bubbles said she loved me!

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Yes please!!! I'm quietly hoping we can land ARob - that would solidify the WR core for years.

I know there's other needs but this would be among the best in the NFL if it were to happen... with TLaw coming in, our offense has no excuses to not put up points on Sunday.

I would love to have Allen Robinson. I wish he would have never left.

Santana Moss, Lavernious Coles, Randy Moss, Julius Peppers, and there’s plenty of other players that said a bunch of crap when they left teams but eat their words and come back. Look at LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers...