Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2021 draft rumors and tweets

(04-29-2021, 05:18 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(04-29-2021, 05:10 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: They have several holes to fill. They could also use a WR, TE, DE, Safety, LB and both of their starting OT's will be UFA after the season.

Maybe they will try one last run at the Super Bowl.  Even so, trading up into the top ten isn't the answer for them, unless they don't believe in either Jameis Winston or taysom Hill and decide to get their long term answer at QB.  Short term, they won't go to the Super Bowl, but at least they'd have QB solved for longer term.

I guess it would depend on who fell to them. If Mac Jones slid, he'd be a great fit for them. If Fields slid, they might as well wait until round 2 and grab Kyle Trask or Kellen Mond. I still believe Fields will be a bust. Trey Lance is still a complete enigma to me.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-29-2021, 05:31 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(04-29-2021, 05:18 PM)Bullseye Wrote: Maybe they will try one last run at the Super Bowl.  Even so, trading up into the top ten isn't the answer for them, unless they don't believe in either Jameis Winston or taysom Hill and decide to get their long term answer at QB.  Short term, they won't go to the Super Bowl, but at least they'd have QB solved for longer term.

I guess it would depend on who fell to them. If Mac Jones slid, he'd be a great fit for them. If Fields slid, they might as well wait until round 2 and grab Kyle Trask or Kellen Mond. I still believe Fields will be a bust. Trey Lance is still a complete enigma to me.

Not totally sure where I stand on Fields.  On the one hand, Ohio state never produces any good QBs.

On the other, Fields has always been considered a top QB prospect, and he performed very well in 2019, and for the most part he performed well last year. 

Not sure if I agree with you abut him not being able to read defenses.  I don't know if he puts up his 2019 numbers if he can't read defenses on some level. 

Though I don't know hom any more than I know Haskins, I get the sense he isn't the knucklehead Haskins has proven to be.

If he gets with a godo QB coach/OC, he can be successful.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!