Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Teal is Primary

(This post was last modified: 02-17-2021, 03:06 PM by Jagwired.)

He was almost able to sack one of those stationary columns in that warehouse. Laughing Laughing
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(02-16-2021, 05:27 PM)Jag88 Wrote: The 90s uniforms were the best. Facts and just saying

I agree I liked the jaguar on the sleeve. Maybe with the current teal color.

(02-17-2021, 05:45 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: https://twitter.com/Demetrius82/status/1...06624?s=20

I’d be curious to see the numbers on the black jerseys.  And can we officially call 2012-2020 the black era?

I couldn't care less what color of uniforms that they wear.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(02-17-2021, 05:50 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: I couldn't care less what color of uniforms that they wear.

Thanks for sharing.

(This post was last modified: 02-17-2021, 06:18 PM by Jags.)

(02-17-2021, 05:58 PM)The HolsterHusto Wrote:
(02-17-2021, 05:50 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: I couldn't care less what color of uniforms that they wear.

Thanks for sharing.

That was my initial thought as well.  Then I realized we’re dealing with a guy that doesn’t see color.  So I ask you this, which of you is the better man????   HH, you don’t wanna be that guy in 2021. No, sir.

(02-17-2021, 09:32 AM)Mikey Wrote: It was the night they gave everyone 'swizzle sticks', and instead of waving them over our heads, we were making giant um, "zeroes" with them. Yeah, that's the ticket.

I thought the “zeroes” made their appearance at a colts game? At least it was for a certain “ticketpuncher” on YouTube...classic

Now we just need better uniforms
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

(02-20-2021, 09:38 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Now we just need better uniforms

I like the unis if we just keep the color combos right.  Teal pants Should be scrapped completely.

Home: primary:teal tops, white bottoms... alternate: black top, white bottom.

Away: primary: white top, black bottom... alternate: white top, white bottom.

Play one old school 99’ uni kit once a year and maybe one black out top and bottom. 

The other combos suck. Scrap em.

(This post was last modified: 02-24-2021, 09:21 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

I liked the 1997 uniforms

[Image: nXX8gBP.png]

[Image: san-francisco-california-usa-18th-aug-19...P9F0PG.jpg]

(02-24-2021, 09:19 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: I liked the 1997 uniforms

[Image: nXX8gBP.png]

[Image: san-francisco-california-usa-18th-aug-19...P9F0PG.jpg]

They changed the numbers in the middle of the year in '97.  The first photo is before and the second photo is after.  The TV and radio guys had a hard time reading the skinny numbers. 
They stayed with the mid 1997 number font until 2009, even though they changed colors alone the way.
Did anyone buy one of those early 1997 jerseys?
I was surprised at the time that Nike had a custom font just waiting around for an emergency midseason swap.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.