Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Travel

Hola mi amigo! ¡Disfruta tu estancia!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-03-2021, 11:17 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(03-03-2021, 08:14 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: Most people are trying to migrate north.. I think your memo was upside-down..

Maybe he’s thinking about getting into a whole new kind of business. Ninja

Never hurts to diversify  Ninja

(03-03-2021, 07:28 PM)Jags Wrote: Hola mi amigo! ¡Disfruta tu estancia!

Gracias parcero!

Survived the interior and got the hell out. Lost a tire in some questionable territory along the way and almost had a heart attack. 

Presently imitating a lobster in Barù with a bunch of sugar couples lol.

Oh yeah, saw a guy get ab implants and then he got fat again. Funniest thing I've seen in a long time.

Now in San Andres, Colombia... which is actually off the coast of Nicaragua. Kinda a Colombian version of Hawaii, but its legitimately the most beautiful beach I've ever seen. 

Salud!

(03-13-2021, 09:03 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Now in San Andres, Colombia... which is actually off the coast of Nicaragua. Kinda a Colombian version of Hawaii, but its legitimately the most beautiful beach I've ever seen. 

Salud!

Bring us all back some nice souvenirs  Big Grin
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(03-13-2021, 10:14 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(03-13-2021, 09:03 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Now in San Andres, Colombia... which is actually off the coast of Nicaragua. Kinda a Colombian version of Hawaii, but its legitimately the most beautiful beach I've ever seen. 

Salud!

Bring us all back some nice souvenirs  Big Grin

The legal kind.

(03-13-2021, 10:39 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(03-13-2021, 10:14 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Bring us all back some nice souvenirs  Big Grin

The legal kind.

Party pooper
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(03-13-2021, 10:39 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(03-13-2021, 10:14 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Bring us all back some nice souvenirs  Big Grin

The legal kind.

The lady would probably chop a pinkie off just for mentioning any nefarious substances by name.  Ninja

(03-10-2021, 05:18 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Survived the interior and got the hell out. Lost a tire in some questionable territory along the way and almost had a heart attack. 

Oh yeah, saw a guy get ab implants and then he got fat again. Funniest thing I've seen in a long time.

What is a "sugar couple?"

(03-14-2021, 11:48 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(03-10-2021, 05:18 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Survived the interior and got the hell out. Lost a tire in some questionable territory along the way and almost had a heart attack. 

What is a "sugar couple?"

You know... like sugar daddy/baby but they go every which way these days.

(03-14-2021, 01:01 AM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(03-13-2021, 10:39 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: The legal kind.

The lady would probably chop a pinkie off just for mentioning any nefarious substances by name.  Ninja

Fair warning to what she might chop off if you are caught engaging in a more serious offense?
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(03-15-2021, 12:14 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(03-14-2021, 01:01 AM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: The lady would probably chop a pinkie off just for mentioning any nefarious substances by name.  Ninja

Fair warning to what she might chop off if you are caught engaging in a more serious offense?

Don't make me relive the trauma of that discussion.