Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Out of Touch

You are right on BBC News but unfortunately people like JIB will think they are fake news because they don't just mindlessly cater to a certain viewpoint.

Ben Shapiro shouting at a well known British Conservative for being a leftist on the BBC was particularly entertaining. He just wasn't used to dealing with an experienced interviewer on his "side".

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-01-2021, 09:35 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Hypocrisy: Matt Meyer Berkeley Federation of Teachers President - YouTube

They've played this so well that they've got people literally begging them to open up the indoctrination centers. If I wasn't so repulsed I'd be fascinated by the Machiavellian nature of this power game.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 03-01-2021, 10:13 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Anybody else have trouble differentiating between Ted Cruz and Chaz Bono?

[Image: CPAC_Cruz_59738.jpg-c321c_c0-142-3399-21...20eae8bc0a]

[Image: B9318333292Z.1_20150804211129_000_GKSBHL...&auto=webp]

(02-22-2021, 07:16 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(02-21-2021, 07:44 PM)Jags Wrote: Wagyu....  Mmmmmm

I had one of those once.  $80 for an 8-ounce steak.  A la carte.  Fortunately, someone else was paying for it.  It was quite good.

(02-21-2021, 09:45 PM)lastonealive Wrote: Whataboutery seems particularly strong in Trumpists

Absolutely.  It's their response to everything.

It amazes me how often whataboutism goes unchecked in debate. If you use whataboutism to justify a position that you otherwise wouldn't hold, it is unacceptable. HOWEVER, if the issue is the standard itself, then whataboutism is the ONLY way you can judge it.

(03-01-2021, 10:06 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Anybody else have trouble differentiating between Ted Cruz and Chaz Bono?

One is an actual man. The other is not. 

Surgery and hormone therapy doesn't change the biology of who you are but I guess science only matters when its convenient.

(03-02-2021, 01:54 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(03-01-2021, 10:06 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Anybody else have trouble differentiating between Ted Cruz and Chaz Bono?

Surgery and hormone therapy doesn't change the biology of who you are but I guess science only matters when its convenient.

Did you follow Ted Cruz into a bathroom and check?

(03-02-2021, 01:54 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote:

That’s a fact. Without the steady intake of hormones, Chasity would re-emerge.

(03-02-2021, 07:13 AM)SeldomRite Wrote:
(03-02-2021, 01:54 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: One is an actual man. The other is not. 

Did you follow Ted Cruz into a bathroom and check?

What is it with democrats and bathrooms?

(03-02-2021, 07:26 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(03-02-2021, 07:13 AM)SeldomRite Wrote: Did you follow Ted Cruz into a bathroom and check?

Sexual liberation and deviancy are part and parcel of the Marxist/lefty platform because of their enormous contribution to destroying the foundation of Western Civilization, the nuclear family.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 03-02-2021, 08:10 AM by SeldomRite.)

(03-02-2021, 07:26 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(03-02-2021, 07:13 AM)SeldomRite Wrote: Did you follow Ted Cruz into a bathroom and check?

Not sure why you're trying to deflect and muddy the waters, americus made an assertion, I'm just trying to find out whether they have firsthand knowledge relating to it or if they are just assuming something.

(03-02-2021, 08:10 AM)SeldomRite Wrote:
(03-02-2021, 07:26 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: What is it with democrats and bathrooms?

Not sure why you're trying to deflect and muddy the waters, americus made an assertion, I'm just trying to find out whether they have firsthand knowledge relating to it or if they are just assuming something.

Americus made an assertion? No, she stated a fact. 

You're the one who stated an assertion and then reinforced it with a proposal to observe bathroom usage.

(03-02-2021, 08:26 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(03-02-2021, 08:10 AM)SeldomRite Wrote: Not sure why you're trying to deflect and muddy the waters, americus made an assertion, I'm just trying to find out whether they have firsthand knowledge relating to it or if they are just assuming something.

Americus made an assertion? No, she stated a fact. 

You're the one who stated an assertion and then reinforced it with a proposal to observe bathroom usage.

Americus asserted that Cruz isn't like Chaz. That may be correct, but unless they've verified it then it's actually just an assumption.

If you want to keep going on this feel free, but it doesn't change the correctness of my statement, either they don't know, or they do. I'm just asking if they really do know.

(This post was last modified: 03-02-2021, 08:45 AM by WingerDinger.)

(03-02-2021, 08:34 AM)SeldomRite Wrote:
(03-02-2021, 08:26 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Americus made an assertion? No, she stated a fact. 

Americus asserted that Cruz isn't like Chaz. That may be correct, but unless they've verified it then it's actually just an assumption.

If you want to keep going on this feel free, but it doesn't change the correctness of my statement, either they don't know, or they do. I'm just asking if they really do know.

If Ted Cruz was like Chaz, he would say so.. People like Chaz are proud of their mental illness..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Speaking of "touching", any updates on the hero of the left, Andrew Cuomo?

(03-02-2021, 07:51 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(03-02-2021, 07:26 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: What is it with democrats and bathrooms?

Sexual liberation and deviancy are part and parcel of the Marxist/lefty platform because of their enormous contribution to destroying the foundation of Western Civilization, the nuclear family.

Well, they want the nuclear family gone, in part because they subscribe to wonky sex ideas that can be traced back to Freud. Freud thought many mental neuroses and mental illnesses could be cured by sex. This was taken to the next level by the Marxist, William Reich. He thought all evil in the world was the result of poor orgasms. He wrote a book called the Sexual Revolution (sound familiar?). He was ultimately kicked out of the communist party, because his ideas grew more spiritual, and there isn't room for that there. However, the Frankfurt School encouraged their students to read and practice the Sexual Revolution. Most of the dismantling of the nuclear family is based on this type of pseudo-science.

(03-02-2021, 08:34 AM)SeldomRite Wrote:
(03-02-2021, 08:26 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Americus made an assertion? No, she stated a fact. 

Okay, cool.

(03-02-2021, 08:51 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(03-02-2021, 07:51 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Sexual liberation and deviancy are part and parcel of the Marxist/lefty platform because of their enormous contribution to destroying the foundation of Western Civilization, the nuclear family.

Well, they want the nuclear family gone, in part because they subscribe to wonky sex ideas that can be traced back to Freud. Freud thought many mental neuroses and mental illnesses could be cured by sex. This was taken to the next level by the Marxist, William Reich. He thought all evil in the world was the result of poor orgasms. He wrote a book called the Sexual Revolution (sound familiar?). He was ultimately kicked out of the communist party, because his ideas grew more spiritual, and there isn't room for that there. However, the Frankfurt School encouraged their students to read and practice the Sexual Revolution. Most of the dismantling of the nuclear family is based on this type of pseudo-science.

True, but that's just a means to the end. They need the nuclear family gone because it is the foundation of a Capitalist society as noted by Engels. They need the destruction of the Patriarchy in order to fully eliminate private property, remove the power distinctions within the household, and bring about their desired classless society. Free range sex and widespread bastardy is essential to that end.

I must research this “free range sex”.

(This post was last modified: 03-02-2021, 10:12 AM by homebiscuit.)

You know it's bad for Cuomo when the NYT decides has no choice but to put on its journalism pants. 

Cuomo Accused of Unwanted Advance at a Wedding: ‘Can I Kiss You?’ - The New York Times (nytimes.com)