Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Is Trevor Lawrence the First Long Haired QB prospect in NFL History

And TL shaves his head before training camp lololololol

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 02-22-2021, 07:50 PM by Tank Commander.)

(02-22-2021, 07:38 PM)surfon Wrote: Blaine Gabbert was taken pretyy high.  Not good posting pics someone help me out.  Not saying he was elite.

I don't think he qualifies because he's not elite.

[Image: 744b0db4c24113245d6c190cc96a352f-original.jpg]

(02-22-2021, 07:40 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: And TL shaves his head before training camp lololololol

Only QB in NFL history with a Monk Cut:

[Image: image6756879x.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 02-22-2021, 07:58 PM by Jags.)

(02-22-2021, 09:35 AM)ITank Commander Wrote: I'm trying to think of one but I think he may be the first long haired elite QB ever in NFL history.

[Image: 0e697ddc29cf47fd9fa245da39101054_md.jpg]

How can he be elite before he even plays a down?   Second, who gives a [BLEEP]? Third, Isn’t his medium length, by your standards, as well?  I say as a rook, the vets should make him get a bob.  Or at least feather it, maybe some bangs.

(02-22-2021, 07:57 PM)Jags Wrote:
(02-22-2021, 09:35 AM)ITank Commander Wrote: I'm trying to think of one but I think he may be the first long haired elite QB ever in NFL history.

[Image: 0e697ddc29cf47fd9fa245da39101054_md.jpg]

How can he be elite before he even plays a down?   Second, who gives a [BLEEP]? Third, Isn’t his medium length, by your standards, as well?  I say as a rook, the vets should make him get a bob.  Or at least feather it, maybe some bangs.

No, TL's hair touches the base of is neck . . .  so long.

He's the consensus #1 overall pick.  Generational QB that everyone agrees comes around once every 15 years.  So Elite.  You're just gonna have to get used to it.

(02-22-2021, 08:01 PM)Tank Commander Wrote:
(02-22-2021, 07:57 PM)Jags Wrote: How can he be elite before he even plays a down?   Second, who gives a [BLEEP]? Third, Isn’t his medium length, by your standards, as well?  I say as a rook, the vets should make him get a bob.  Or at least feather it, maybe some bangs.

He's the consensus #1 overall pick.  Generational QB that everyone agrees comes around once every 15 years.  So Elite.  You're just gonna have to get used to it.
I’m gonna assume you’re trolling.  And if correct, I can get behind that with this weird hair fetish.  Now I ask you, does the carpet match the drapes?

(02-22-2021, 08:04 PM)Jags Wrote:
(02-22-2021, 08:01 PM)Tank Commander Wrote: No, TL's hair touches the base of is neck . . .  so long.

I’m gonna assume you’re trolling.  And if correct, I can get behind that with this weird hair fetish.  Now I ask you, does the carpet match the drapes?

What carpet?

(This post was last modified: 02-22-2021, 08:10 PM by Jags.)

(02-22-2021, 08:07 PM)Tank Commander Wrote:
(02-22-2021, 08:04 PM)Jags Wrote: I’m gonna assume you’re trolling.  And if correct, I can get behind that with this weird hair fetish.  Now I ask you, does the carpet match the drapes?

What carpet?

Ugh, seriously?   Carpet matching the drapes??? Whataya new?

Just keep him away from the gorilla glue

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(02-22-2021, 08:11 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Just keep him away from the gorilla glue

+1000

(This post was last modified: 02-23-2021, 12:42 AM by americus 2.0.)

(02-22-2021, 11:36 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: It bothers me how everyone anoints this kid without any reason. Lets not jinx ourselves..

We're the Jaguars. That in itself is a jinx. 

And I agree, the kid has proven nothing yet in the NFL.

(02-22-2021, 08:04 PM)Jags Wrote: I’m gonna assume you’re trolling.  And if correct, I can get behind that with this weird hair fetish.  Now I ask you, does the carpet match the drapes?

What carpet?

Laughing

Thread of the year award. Its early, but i think this could win it

I don’t even know why this a topic. But literally both the Super Bowl MVP and NFL MVP had long hair before. Down to the shoulders. Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady. Hell, Lamar Jackson and Patrick Mahomes have long hair now. Also, Lawrence isn’t elite yet.

(This post was last modified: 02-23-2021, 01:37 AM by TheO-LineMatters.)

This is a dumb topic, but I don't consider Lawrence's hair to be long. To me it's medium length. To me, this is long hair.

[Image: 3918331.png]

Does your wife know you're curious about this information?
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(This post was last modified: 02-23-2021, 09:47 AM by Mikey.)

(02-22-2021, 08:01 PM)Tank Commander Wrote:
(02-22-2021, 07:57 PM)Jags Wrote: How can he be elite before he even plays a down?   Second, who gives a [BLEEP]? Third, Isn’t his medium length, by your standards, as well?  I say as a rook, the vets should make him get a bob.  Or at least feather it, maybe some bangs.

you dig your heels in over the dumbest taeks.

Let's let the guy throw his first pass before we start crowning him, ok?

Using this logic, Ryan Leaf should have been an all-pro at the very least, since he went twoth.

What carpet?

I think recess is over, back to class, kid. Get back to workin' on your times tables.

(02-23-2021, 01:11 AM)Black and Teal Wrote: I don’t even know why this a topic. But literally both the Super Bowl MVP and NFL MVP had long hair before. Down to the shoulders. Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady. Hell, Lamar Jackson and Patrick Mahomes have long hair now. Also, Lawrence isn’t elite yet.

A A Ron had long hair? Pics or it didn't happen.

(02-23-2021, 09:45 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(02-22-2021, 08:01 PM)Tank Commander Wrote: No, TL's hair touches the base of is neck . . .  so long.

Using this logic, Ryan Leaf should have been an all-pro at the very least, since he went twoth.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh3kkkGIPCE

He is not elite
His hair ain't that long
Shut up
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

(02-23-2021, 11:55 AM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: He is not elite
His hair ain't that long
Shut up

Absolutely right about Lamar Jackson, Raven.

(02-23-2021, 09:45 AM)Mikey Wrote:

you dig your heels in over the dumbest taeks.

(02-22-2021, 08:07 PM)Tank Commander Wrote: What carpet?

I think recess is over, back to class, kid. Get back to workin' on your times tables.

(02-23-2021, 01:11 AM)Black and Teal Wrote: I don’t even know why this a topic. But literally both the Super Bowl MVP and NFL MVP had long hair before. Down to the shoulders. Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady. Hell, Lamar Jackson and Patrick Mahomes have long hair now. Also, Lawrence isn’t elite yet.

I’m not very saavy with the phone but just Google “Aaron Rodgers long hair” and hit images. Like he had long hair for seasons!

(02-23-2021, 01:09 PM)Black and Teal Wrote:
(02-23-2021, 09:45 AM)Mikey Wrote: you dig your heels in over the dumbest taeks.

I’m not very saavy with the phone but just Google “Aaron Rodgers long hair” and hit images. Like he had long hair for seasons!

[Image: RvyTGdY.gif]