Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags Hard Knocks?

(This post was last modified: 08-10-2021, 10:40 PM by mal234. Edited 1 time in total.)

I'm watching Hard Knocks right now with the Cowboys and it's very boring. There isn't much of anything interesting going on it. They did mention Dak ended up having two surgeries on his ankle and wasn't able to throw at camp for a bit because of a strain. But it's pretty snoozeworthy, lol. Maybe it might become more interesting as the season goes on, but right now zzzzzz,  lol. The Jags would have been way more interesting.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Jags would of been really good to see on Hard Knocks. Maybe its me just being a fan, but even if you didn't know the guys, the story lines in itself would be entertaining.

TLaw and The Mustache fighting for the starting position (The likeliness of TLaw winning it was pretty high, but you know Minshew wouldn't go down without a fight)

Hendersons situation going on right now

Urban being a high profile coach coming to the NFL, trying to turn around a 1-15 team.

Tebow... just Tebow.
In Dougie I Trust!

I thought I read somewhere that Hard Knocks wanted The Jags but The Jags turned them down..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(08-11-2021, 08:14 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: I thought I read somewhere that Hard Knocks wanted The Jags but The Jags turned them down..

https://sportsnaut.com/jacksonville-jagu...tim-tebow/
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(08-11-2021, 08:14 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: I thought I read somewhere that Hard Knocks wanted The Jags but The Jags turned them down..

That was what the rumor was...
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(08-11-2021, 09:06 AM)Ronster Wrote:

That was what the rumor was...

Urban said he was open to it so I doubt we turned them down.

(08-11-2021, 09:07 AM)Dimson Wrote:
(08-11-2021, 09:06 AM)Ronster Wrote: That was what the rumor was...

Urban said he was open to it so I doubt we turned them down.

"Open to it' does not make it a yes. I am open to a lot of things that I would probably never do. lol
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(08-11-2021, 10:23 AM)Ronster Wrote:
(08-11-2021, 09:07 AM)Dimson Wrote: Urban said he was open to it so I doubt we turned them down.

"Open to it' does not make it a yes. I am open to a lot of things that I would probably never do. lol

Then you are just saying that to appease the person asking. Kind of like when I tell my kids we'll see when I have no intention of doing it.

(08-11-2021, 12:29 PM)Dimson Wrote:
(08-11-2021, 10:23 AM)Ronster Wrote: "Open to it' does not make it a yes. I am open to a lot of things that I would probably never do. lol

Then you are just saying that to appease the person asking. Kind of like when I tell my kids we'll see when I have no intention of doing it.

Maybe more like keeping options open...  If he goes on record as a definite "hell no" to Hard Knocks, and Kahn comes along and says he wants the team on the show, an unnecessary situation has now arisen.

Personally, I am very happy they turned it down.  It's a distraction that should be avoided whenever possible.  Maybe I'm wrong, but I feel like just about every team that has done the show has followed with a very poor season.

(08-11-2021, 10:23 AM)Ronster Wrote:
(08-11-2021, 09:07 AM)Dimson Wrote: Urban said he was open to it so I doubt we turned them down.

Like boycotting the NFL?  Wink Cool Banana

HBO has just announced they are doing a first in season edition of Hard Knocks featuring the Colts. It will premiere on November 17th and follow them as they try and get back into the playoffs. I think this is interesting and I wonder what other teams they had considered for this special edition:

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/...4657940487

IF they want a real Hard knox they should cover the Jags. The Jags are so Hard it's hard to watch most of the time.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(09-16-2021, 10:08 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: IF they want a real Hard knox they should cover the Jags.  The Jags are so Hard it's hard to watch most of the time.

I think that Jags would make for a very interesting Hard Knocks. I also think it's interesting they are doing an in season edition. I definitely think this will provide us with much better content than the typical version of Hard Knocks. So much can happen in season, that can impact the trajectory of a team, injuries, people getting benched for bad play, people being cut and picked up, trades etc.. These types of things could make for some interesting television. I think this version with the Colts will be better than the Cowboys version which was pretty boring this season.

This is similar to Amazon's All Or Nothing.