Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Dozens of House Democrats Request Biden Hand Over Nuclear Codes

(02-25-2021, 09:01 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: So they want an illegitimate president that nobody trusts to hand over the nuke codes to a bunch of democrats that nobody trusts either..

By all means, take the codes.. Hopefully this will turn out like Wile E Coyote and set off the nukes on their own foreheads..

You obviously didn't read the article the Drifter posted.  That's not the discussion they are having.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'm cool with congress wanting more control. It would be nice if they took more power back, but it's more politically convenient for them to keep pawning off their responsibilities onto the President.

(02-25-2021, 09:15 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: I'm cool with congress wanting more control. It would be nice if they took more power back, but it's more politically convenient for them to keep pawning off their responsibilities onto the President.

That's a legitimate question.  Should any President, Trump or Biden or anyone else, have the power to destroy the world at a moment's notice?

(This post was last modified: 02-25-2021, 09:36 AM by WingerDinger.)

(02-25-2021, 09:12 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(02-25-2021, 09:01 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: So they want an illegitimate president that nobody trusts to hand over the nuke codes to a bunch of democrats that nobody trusts either..

By all means, take the codes.. Hopefully this will turn out like Wile E Coyote and set off the nukes on their own foreheads..

You obviously didn't read the article the Drifter posted.  That's not the discussion they are having.

Yup.. I read the article.. 

Now do me a favor and go stand next Joe with that nuclear football.. Just keep eyes on him..

P.S..

Take Mikesez with ya.. 4 eyes are better than 2..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(02-24-2021, 11:48 PM)The Drifter Wrote: This thread has taken a left turn........ It's about Biden and the Nuke codes, Not about swimmiing or if you were baptized......

Settle down and let folks have fun, Q Anon.

(This post was last modified: 02-25-2021, 10:02 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

Bingo. It is all about power with these folks.

Screw these people. You reap what you sow. Democrats want to change every pillar of America one block at a time.

(02-25-2021, 06:43 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(02-24-2021, 07:52 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Don't they trust their man?????

Dozens of House Democrats Request Biden Hand Over Nuclear Codes

Roughly three dozen House Democrats have asked President Joe Biden to make an unprecedented move for the United States’ national security.

https://www.westernjournal.com/dozens-ho...i8dA6XKSoI

They trust Biden.  This is a reaction to Trump having sole authority to launch a nuclear attack.  That scared the crap out of them, and they don't want that situation again.

I want what you’re smoking!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(02-25-2021, 09:15 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: I'm cool with congress wanting more control. It would be nice if they took more power back, but it's more politically convenient for them to keep pawning off their responsibilities onto the President.

I agree.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(02-25-2021, 12:26 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(02-25-2021, 06:43 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: They trust Biden.  This is a reaction to Trump having sole authority to launch a nuclear attack.  That scared the crap out of them, and they don't want that situation again.

I want what you’re smoking!

What should have scared the crap out of them is that they now have to govern behind huge barbwired fence with heavy security in front of it because half of the country knows the crack pot policies that are going, and have been, put in place.. 

You and I both know that we'll never do anything about it.. But what about your neighbor? What about the guy down the street?

Someone is going to lose their marbles and take someone in DC out.. I have a feeling that it's going to happen. We live in a society now that praises violence, and violence begets violence.

I may joke around in here from time to time and I may seem unhinged, but that's all for fun.. There's people out there that will definitely put actions to their words and this administration is stepping on enough toes with their ineptitude to create these actions..

But, if that happens, I won't shed a tear because they got themselves into it. Press enough buttons, one might lead to a consequence that they may not like..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]