Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Let's Talk About- Political Edition

(06-23-2022, 10:18 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(06-23-2022, 02:40 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Try being related to Nixon  Wallbash Wallbash Wallbash

Do some light reading on Shelly’s dad, Arch. Laughing

So how far from the tree did you land?

Hey, is that my watch?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(06-23-2022, 09:12 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: I wonder how many of those states have open primaries. Anyone know? I'm feeling lazy.

6 out of 14 of those senators went through open partisan primaries.  

3 of the 14 went through a nonpartisan rank or runoff system, and the remaining 5 went through a closed primary or caucus.

But all of that data is meaningless until you look at what systems the "no" votes went through.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

[Image: talktrump.jpg]
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

Did Nancy Pelosi push Mayra Flores's daughter? It certainly looks like she gave an elbow nudge. 

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/statu...Ug9oel8Vvg

(06-27-2022, 02:35 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Did Nancy Pelosi push Mayra Flores's daughter? It certainly looks like she gave an elbow nudge. 

Later that night in the Flores home.

" Mommy, why did the crypt keeper push me like that? "
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(06-27-2022, 02:35 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Did Nancy Pelosi push Mayra Flores's daughter? It certainly looks like she gave an elbow nudge. 

She elbowed her. Pelosi's rep didn't even try to claim she didn't but tried to say she was trying to move her so she wouldn't be behind Pelosi in the pictures.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(06-27-2022, 05:41 PM)p_rushing Wrote:

She elbowed her. Pelosi's rep didn't even try to claim she didn't but tried to say she was trying to move her so she wouldn't be behind Pelosi in the pictures.

Pfft, lame [BLEEP] excuse, everyone knows the un-dead don't show in photographs.

Lol.

(06-27-2022, 05:41 PM)p_rushing Wrote:

Pffft…she didn’t want that little brown girl anywhere near her!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(06-28-2022, 12:38 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(06-27-2022, 05:41 PM)p_rushing Wrote: She elbowed her. Pelosi's rep didn't even try to claim she didn't but tried to say she was trying to move her so she wouldn't be behind Pelosi in the pictures.

Pffft…she didn’t want that little brown girl anywhere near her!

At least not until she’s voting age.

It could have been worse, imagine if it were uncle Joe up there with her.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(This post was last modified: 06-29-2022, 04:24 PM by Jagwired. Edited 1 time in total.)

(06-28-2022, 01:18 PM)copycat Wrote:

It could have been worse, imagine if it were uncle Joe up there with her.

Under his breath and muffled by his loud sniffing of the child he mutters,

" Heh, heh, little girl? Have you ever touched a grown mans leg hair? "

Cornell University removes Gettysburg Address, Lincoln bust from library after alleged complaint | Fox News

A bust of President Abraham Lincoln and a plaque of the Gettysburg address have been removed from a Cornell University library.

"Someone complained, and it was gone," Cornell biology professor Randy Wayne told the College Fix of the matter.

The bust of Lincoln and the bronzed plaque of the former president’s historic 1863 address had been in the Kroch Library, where the university’s Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections is located, since 2013.

Wayne said that he noticed the display was missing a few weeks ago and asked librarians what happened. He was told the display was removed after some type of complaint, but did not provide further details, according to the College Fix...

She's telling it like it is.... The Lamestream (legacy) media is biased and people are really noticing it too........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UtzMi9wuno
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

Incoming Fox News rebuttal.

Not sure why Gabbard is still a Democrat. She has shifted many of her positions to Center-Right and Right. She's still got a few that would be considered Center-Left; drug policy, health care, Green New Deal, but by in large, she seems like a Center-Right politician. She'd make a great Independent, but there doesn't seem to be a big money machine to help fuel an independent campaign for President. If she's serious, she'll have to make a choice soon.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Biden's Economic Marks at 28% approval..

This is like a game of limbo.. How low, can ya go!! lololol

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Tulsi Gabbard doing "Murph". I had no idea she was even aware of Murph. If you're not aware of what, or rather who Michael Murphy is, feel free to look him up and why he has a CrossFit workout named after him. Gabbard talks a little bit about it in the video. I really liked her before I saw this. I definitely respect her now. 

Link

(This post was last modified: 06-30-2022, 04:28 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

(06-30-2022, 03:12 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Tulsi Gabbard doing "Murph". I had no idea she was even aware of Murph. If you're not aware of what, or rather who Michael Murphy is, feel free to look him up and why he has a CrossFit workout named after him. Gabbard talks a little bit about it in the video. I really liked her before I saw this. I definitely respect her now. 

Link

I can count on one hand the number of politicians I would cast a vote for President without holding my nose. She's become one of them.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(This post was last modified: 06-30-2022, 04:19 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(06-30-2022, 04:09 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: I can count on one hand the number of politicians I would cast a vote for President without holding my nose.  She's become on of them.

You are biased toward females.  If I recall correctly from another post of yours, I believe you indicated that you'd consider voting for Pelosi, Harris, Warren, and Nkki Haley