Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
prayer needed please

I got the 2coned dose last night of the covid vacinne,and im feeling terrbille. feel  even worse after eating dinner.  please pray that i feel better tommorrew. 

no its not fun not feeling well ,but i would rather not feel weel for a while then end up on a ventaltoer at hosptial.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I will definitely keep you in my prayers Wolfie. I'm so sorry you're feeling so rough.

Hope you get to feeling better soon wolf!
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Feel better wolf man. Here’s a free e-shirt!  Do check the google reviews!!!!

[Image: 617DDfW1djL._AC_UL1222_.jpg]

I'm feeling a little better, hopefully tommorrew i feel a lot better. Thank you for the prayer,and keep them comeing please,

Just said a prayer for you.

thank you everyone, and i m feeling a lot better then i was.  I'm glad it was from the shot, what i was expirenceing  was the shot working .  headache, tiredness, and a bit of a fever. all of that was my immune system building up to help protect me from convid.

anyways if you haven't gotton your convid vaccines its worth not feeling good for a couple days, instead of ending up in hosptial with convid and on a venlatier. just a word of enourgement to get vaccintted when you can.

No thanks bud. I will not be letting anyone inject my body with anything.

some people have to for thier own saftey. both my parents have underlineing health conditations,and with my chrons diease it was best i got the shot too.  

I understand from both sides.