Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2021 Site wide mock draft Sign up

(This post was last modified: 04-26-2021, 11:46 AM by The Real Marty.)

(04-26-2021, 10:58 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: The Dolphins took Zaven Collins with their 1st 2nd round pick, with their 2nd one they take Gregory Rousseau.  2 players who will bolster their pass rush and LB corps as they take the division.  Not good for the Jets and Fields.   Not to mention they did nothing to stop guys like Smith and Harris as we sweep the Jets.  Will be a fun domination of the Jets

I would never take Rousseau in the first round.  He had one good year in 2019, opted out of 2020, and his pro day was not very impressive.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-26-2021, 11:45 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(04-26-2021, 10:58 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: The Dolphins took Zaven Collins with their 1st 2nd round pick, with their 2nd one they take Gregory Rousseau.  2 players who will bolster their pass rush and LB corps as they take the division.  Not good for the Jets and Fields.   Not to mention they did nothing to stop guys like Smith and Harris as we sweep the Jets.  Will be a fun domination of the Jets

I would never take Rousseau in the first round.  He had one good year in 2019, opted out of 2020, and his pro day was not very impressive.

I wouldn't either, I didn't take him in the first round

(04-26-2021, 10:38 AM)Upper Wrote: Fehoko is such a giant reach jeez.

guess what happens in every darft.

Redskins take Kyle Trask

(04-28-2021, 07:56 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Redskins take Kyle Trask

They grabbed Lance in Rd 1, how about Freiermuth?

(04-28-2021, 09:15 AM)rufftime Wrote:

That could work.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(This post was last modified: 04-28-2021, 10:27 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

My bad, yeah in3rd the Friermuth pick. Possibly BAP at a position of need

(04-28-2021, 09:15 AM)rufftime Wrote:

Friermuth it is, your pick for the Bears

Logan Thomas is quite good I don't think WFT would take Freiermuth, but whatevs.

The Chicago Bears select an athletic CB with room to grow.

Ifeatu Melifonwu

The tacks are on the clock.