Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2021 Site wide mock draft Sign up

(This post was last modified: 04-13-2021, 12:40 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(04-13-2021, 11:48 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(04-13-2021, 11:38 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: The biggest no brainer in the draft is Lawrence to the Jags
Obviously, I was excluding Lawrence but ok.

Not sure how it's obvious when you just called Sewell to the Bengals the biggest no brainer in the draft, but ok then

(04-13-2021, 12:14 PM)rufftime Wrote: If no one has them, I can just take them as my second team.  If ppl agree to that I would go for Micah Parsons.  If not, then just tally that as a vote.

Sounds good

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-13-2021, 12:33 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-13-2021, 11:48 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Obviously, I was excluding Lawrence but ok.

Not sure how it's obvious when you just called Sewell the the Bengals the biggest no brainer in the draft, but ok then

(04-13-2021, 12:14 PM)rufftime Wrote: If no one has them, I can just take them as my second team.  If ppl agree to that I would go for Micah Parsons.  If not, then just tally that as a vote.

Sounds good
So you're just nitpicking for the sake of nitpicking? Got it.

Broncos on the clock, i am curious about this one.

(04-13-2021, 12:14 PM)rufftime Wrote: If no one has them, I can just take them as my second team. If ppl agree to that I would go for Micah Parsons. If not, then just tally that as a vote.

I wouldn't have made that pick for them, but I think it's cool if you take the Panthers.

(This post was last modified: 04-13-2021, 04:43 PM by Mikey.)

With the 9th pick of the draft, the Denver Broncos take CB Patrick Surtain II from Alabama.

JNev and the cowpokes are on the clock. (I sent a DM his way)

(This post was last modified: 04-13-2021, 10:45 PM by JNev.)

Cowboys take an EDGE rusher in Jaelan Phillips

EDIT: Never got the PM haha

Nobody has the Giants, I vote Jalen Waddle to the Giants to give Jones another weapon

(04-14-2021, 07:56 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Nobody has the Giants, I vote Jalen Waddle to the Giants to give Jones another weapon

I second this pick!
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(04-14-2021, 07:56 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Nobody has the Giants, I vote Jalen Waddle to the Giants to give Jones another weapon

I will second. DJones is in year 3, this is the year they need him to show up or they need to start planning on his replacement.

Waddle is fine, but I think the Giants would be ecstatic to get Slater personally.

Fine by me.

Waddle itnis

Eagles pick.

Eagles have quite a few holes but their secondary has been burned far too often.

With the 12th pick in the NFL Draft, the Philadelphia Eagles select, Jaycee Horn. Cornerback.

(This post was last modified: 04-14-2021, 11:11 AM by TheO-LineMatters.)

The Chargers want to add some protection for their outstanding, young QB Justin Herbert, so they choose OT Rashawn Slater of Northwestern to be their franchise LT.

Minnesota is now on the clock.

(This post was last modified: 04-14-2021, 12:17 PM by irontrooper83.)

Minnesota is disappointed that Jaelan Phillips (if healthy one of my fave players in the entire draft) was already picked and that the Chargers stole Rashawn Slater.

With multiple needs on their roster (Safety, Guard, Offensive Tackle, Defensive as the most glaring ones) they are relieved that good talent is on the board giving them options.
After considering multiple appealing options (Azez Ojulari/Edge, Christian Darrisaw OT, Teven Jenkins OT/OG) the Minnesota Vikings decide to help their seemingly permanently struggling offensive line by selecting one of the safest and yet more talented OL prospects in this class who also gives them versatility.

The Minnesota Vikings select: Alijah Vera-Tucker.

New England Patriots are now on the clock.

Nobody has the Pats, I vote Mac Jones

I think the Pats would like Jones.

Mac Jones make it three

I don't think anyone has AZ?

AVT would have probably been the pick had Minny not grabbed him. If nobody has them, I guess I'll nominate JOK for them. I think he's built for a dome/turf team. This has an added bonus of likely cheesing off JNev and the Raiders who are up next.