Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2021 Site wide mock draft Sign up

(04-14-2021, 02:44 PM)Mikey Wrote: I don't think anyone has AZ?

AVT would have probably been the pick had Minny not grabbed him. If nobody has them, I guess I'll nominate JOK for them. I think he's built for a dome/turf team. This has an added bonus of likely cheesing off JNev and the Raiders who are up next.
Feel like the Cards just got someone like JOK last year in Simmons.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 04-14-2021, 03:04 PM by Upper.)

I would vote Darrisaw for AZ, protect that little QB. If they insisted on defense I think pass rusher is best...maybe Paye.

(04-14-2021, 03:01 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:

AVT would have probably been the pick had Minny not grabbed him. If nobody has them, I guess I'll nominate JOK for them. I think he's built for a dome/turf team. This has an added bonus of likely cheesing off JNev and the Raiders who are up next.

They are the exact same kind of player. I think the Cardinals either go CB or WR. I would vote for either Caleb Farley since his back checked out fine or Terrace Marshall. I'd probably say Farley. I have him rated a tad higher.

(04-14-2021, 03:11 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(04-14-2021, 03:01 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Feel like the Cards just got someone like JOK last year in Simmons.

They are the exact same kind of player. I think the Cardinals either go CB or WR. I would vote for either Caleb Farley since his back checked out fine or Terrace Marshall. I'd probably say Farley. I have him rated a tad higher.
I’m good with Farley or Darrisaw.

(04-14-2021, 03:33 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(04-14-2021, 03:11 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: They are the exact same kind of player. I think the Cardinals either go CB or WR. I would vote for either Caleb Farley since his back checked out fine or Terrace Marshall. I'd probably say Farley. I have him rated a tad higher.
I’m good with Farley or Darrisaw.

Farley is my vote.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(04-14-2021, 03:01 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:

I did zero research beyond looking at team needs, might not be good for either guy if they are that unremarkable of a type of player.

(This post was last modified: 04-14-2021, 07:13 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

I vote Farley as well for the Cardinals

Picks updated Raiders on the clock

Raiders do the Raiders thing and reach for an athletic freak in Jason Oweh from Penn State for the first big shock of the draft

(04-14-2021, 09:51 PM)JNev Wrote: Raiders do the Raiders thing and reach for an athletic freak in Jason Oweh from Penn State for the first big shock of the draft

A shock, but not the first big shock of the draft. I've seen several.

Oweh in the teens isn't a shock. The NFL loves him.

Dolphins select Najee Harris, with getting the best WR and best RB in this class who I feel will both be top 5 at their positions, they look to take the division from the Bills as long as Tua can be decent and with these 2 additions we feel it will help him immensely along with our defense

(This post was last modified: 04-15-2021, 08:12 AM by Mikey.)

(04-15-2021, 06:19 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Dolphins select Najee Harris,  with getting the best WR and best RB in this class who I feel will both be top 5 at their positions, they look to take the division from the Bills as long as Tua can be decent and with these 2 additions we feel it will help him immensely along with our defense

....but I thought the Lions got Chase?

Big Grin

The Redacteds are on the clock, and I don't think anyone has them. With Trey Lance still on the board, I don't think even Daniel Snyder is incompetent enough to mess that up. Count one vote for him.

(04-15-2021, 08:09 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(04-15-2021, 06:19 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Dolphins select Najee Harris,  with getting the best WR and best RB in this class who I feel will both be top 5 at their positions, they look to take the division from the Bills as long as Tua can be decent and with these 2 additions we feel it will help him immensely along with our defense

Big Grin

The Redacteds are on the clock, and I don't think anyone has them. With Trey Lance still on the board, I don't think even Daniel Snyder is incompetent enough to mess that up. Count one vote for him.
Lance is still available? 100% agree with the vote then.

Lance for me as well. That should make it 3 votes for Lance and Chicago is now on the clock.

Chicago is disappointed that desperate need and value can’t agree here. A trade up for CB, WR, or QB is likely if the draft was falling this way.

However they choose to not reach for inferior talent and select

Christian Darrisaw OT
A great OL piece to add to a mediocre line for this year and avoid a gapping need next year.

(This post was last modified: 04-15-2021, 12:51 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(04-15-2021, 08:09 AM)Mikey Wrote:

Big Grin

They did, the slim reaper is the best WR I've seen since Justin Blackmon, except I don't think Smith is a alcoholic and druggie

(04-15-2021, 09:23 AM)rufftime Wrote: Chicago is disappointed that desperate need and value can’t agree here.  A trade up for CB, WR, or QB is likely if the draft was falling this way.

However they choose to not reach for inferior talent and select

Christian Darrisaw OT
A great OL piece to add to a mediocre line for this year and avoid a gapping need next year.

Some won't be happy with this pick being you're taking the player who you feel will be the best player instead of going for the biggest need

LT is a huge need for the Bears Darrisaw is the perfect pick. He likely won't make it that far in the real draft.

(04-15-2021, 01:11 PM)Upper Wrote: LT is a huge need for the Bears Darrisaw is the perfect pick. He likely won't make it that far in the real draft.

Great pick for the Bears, filling their 2nd biggest need with a top 20 player.

(04-15-2021, 01:11 PM)Upper Wrote: LT is a huge need for the Bears Darrisaw is the perfect pick. He likely won't make it that far in the real draft.

But QB is their biggest need, I guess positional value doesn't come in play here.