Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Voter Fraud

(05-05-2021, 01:18 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(05-05-2021, 01:11 PM)JaguarKick Wrote: Know what would fix this problem and ensure that you Trumpers finally stop spreading this lie?

Make voting mandatory.  Automatically register every person in the country who turns 18.  Check their name off of a national registry as they vote.  Issue a small fine to those that manage not to vote.  Make election day a national holiday, and increase access for everyone to vote.

This is what Australia does and it works all kinds of well.

I don't think mandatory voting necessarily eliminates the concern that people might have voted more than once or that ballot boxes were stuffed.
It has other benefits but that's not one.

How can you stuff a ballot box if you Know exactly how many votes you're supposed to have?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-04-2020, 09:15 PM)Jags Wrote:
(03-04-2020, 09:08 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: On Tuesday, Biden won primaries in states where he bought no ads, spent no money, opened no campaign office and didn't bother to visit.  Michael Bloomberg spent $500 million for one delegate.  Joe just stumbled around incoherently and won the whole carnival.  It's a miracle for the Comeback Kid.

Conspiracies aside, just vote for Trump man.  That’s all you need to know. I think the vast majority of the nation knows that.  

Forget about the Dark side.

(05-05-2021, 10:01 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(05-05-2021, 09:49 AM)Norman Mushari Wrote: Fact:. Trump lost And is a loser.

Enjoy the next 4 years.  I figure you'll have a heart attack before Joe.

Go  ahead and call me names.  You know nothing about me.  And no idea who I vote for.

Trump lost a stolen election. That there's so much irregularity in this past election should concern all of us, but since Trump was so unlikeable it's no big deal. Until it happens again next time with a candidate that you like.

And this is what bothers me about those on the left of this -- because it was Trump they did it to, my liberal friends dismiss the fraud and collusion by the media to install Xiden; can't see the how this is NOT GOOD!

(05-05-2021, 12:22 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(04-12-2021, 03:15 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: No one doubts that there was election fraud, but true believers deny that it was systemic, widespread, and the difference in the outcome.

Systemic, widespread fraud would require a conspiracy involving hundreds of people.  And yet, so far, no one has talked.  Why do you think that is?  

Secondly, as each of these fraud charge is refuted, don't you think eventually people tune you out?  After a while, you lose all your credibility, except among your own true believers, who will believe anything apparently.

No it doesn't. It involves paying people a decent amount of money and promising them protection from scrutiny. There are often incidents in our history that were shady. As long as people go more than a year without talking, and the media doesn't bring it up, no one will care about it. That's a fact. So, let's get to the next part.

None of these charges have been refuted. The numbers do not make sense. They don't add up. I'm not howling at the moon here. Show me how these numbers make sense without shenanigans. I'll give you 2 out of the gate: Explain the rejection rates of ballots for mail-in voting in GA, PA, and WI, and tell me why there was a drastic drop off of write-in ballots in this election. Numbers were all over the place. It's even worse when you look at it by county, so spare me the state and national averages (even though some of those are shady, also). 

This also doesn't explain the huge dumps of votes that occurred in Biden's favor and preposterous levels. And, no, the fact that they are mail-in ballots don't justify dumps of 99.5% in Biden's favor. Also, the human "error" that occurred late one night in MI, does not explain the other surges seen in GA, PA, and WI. Those kinds of swings are unheard of in elections. 

Bellwether counties were also off for the first time in FOREVER. And before you tell me the people aren't psychic... I already know this. They are bellwether counties because they share a similar demographic to that of the entire country, so that's why they have been consistent for the last 40 years. Yet, for some reason, 14 of 16 got it wrong this time? They've never been off by more than 2. 

What about the audio and video that corroborates witness testimony? It's not proof of anything, sure... but it definitely shows that the people making accusations aren't LYING. 

Don't talk about the courts, either, because the courts barely heard a case on the issue. Almost all of them rejected the case on standing. This just meant that Trump's team could only show there was fraud, but couldn't prove that it altered the course of the election. I agree with this ruling from a judicial standpoint, but that doesn't mean there wasn't serious fraud. There has been literally zero time dedicated to this in the MSM, when there SHOULD BE. 

Don't talk about the investigations, unless you can link to actual evidence that refutes the claims. Almost everything I've seen about the investigations just go something like this: "We had our guys look into it and we didn't find anything." Lack of evidence is not the same as the lack of a crime. It should be clear by now that our agencies only look as closely as they are told on any given matter. 

It's clear that election officials did not follow protocol in many of these democratic controlled counties. They kicked out observers that questioned any of the practices. They made adjustments on the fly, and there are instances of them specifically violating established procedures. Fine. They got away with one and Trump didn't get elected. HOWEVER... that doesn't mean there isn't widespread corruption. Democrats are the ones that have broken every tool we, as a society, have used to secure our elections. It's obvious they attack the structure that upholds our system of voting. Look at the "For the People Act" to see how they are doing it. Ask yourself, if promotions at my company were by vote only, would I want the system democrats are proposing? If you say yes, you are a moron. 

So there  you go. Start by REFUTING that. Don't just give me your opinion, or any of the other lame excuses I already provided on your behalf, because those explanations are inadequate. At the VERY least, we should be talking about this. It's what people do when they have issues with something. This wasn't even addressed by the MSM, and there is PLENTY here to address. It was worthy of news time, even if it was untrue, yet it was completely discarded.

(05-05-2021, 03:21 PM)JaguarKick Wrote:
(05-05-2021, 01:18 PM)mikesez Wrote: I don't think mandatory voting necessarily eliminates the concern that people might have voted more than once or that ballot boxes were stuffed.
It has other benefits but that's not one.

How can you stuff a ballot box if you Know exactly how many votes you're supposed to have?

It becomes a two step process.  Cleanse, and then stuff.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(05-05-2021, 03:28 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(05-05-2021, 12:22 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: Systemic, widespread fraud would require a conspiracy involving hundreds of people.  And yet, so far, no one has talked.  Why do you think that is?  

Secondly, as each of these fraud charge is refuted, don't you think eventually people tune you out?  After a while, you lose all your credibility, except among your own true believers, who will believe anything apparently.

No it doesn't. It involves paying people a decent amount of money and promising them protection from scrutiny. There are often incidents in our history that were shady. As long as people go more than a year without talking, and the media doesn't bring it up, no one will care about it. That's a fact. So, let's get to the next part.

None of these charges have been refuted. The numbers do not make sense. They don't add up. I'm not howling at the moon here. Show me how these numbers make sense without shenanigans. I'll give you 2 out of the gate: Explain the rejection rates of ballots for mail-in voting in GA, PA, and WI, and tell me why there was a drastic drop off of write-in ballots in this election. Numbers were all over the place. It's even worse when you look at it by county, so spare me the state and national averages (even though some of those are shady, also). 

This also doesn't explain the huge dumps of votes that occurred in Biden's favor and preposterous levels. And, no, the fact that they are mail-in ballots don't justify dumps of 99.5% in Biden's favor. Also, the human "error" that occurred late one night in MI, does not explain the other surges seen in GA, PA, and WI. Those kinds of swings are unheard of in elections. 

Bellwether counties were also off for the first time in FOREVER. And before you tell me the people aren't psychic... I already know this. They are bellwether counties because they share a similar demographic to that of the entire country, so that's why they have been consistent for the last 40 years. Yet, for some reason, 14 of 16 got it wrong this time? They've never been off by more than 2. 

What about the audio and video that corroborates witness testimony? It's not proof of anything, sure... but it definitely shows that the people making accusations aren't LYING. 

Don't talk about the courts, either, because the courts barely heard a case on the issue. Almost all of them rejected the case on standing. This just meant that Trump's team could only show there was fraud, but couldn't prove that it altered the course of the election. I agree with this ruling from a judicial standpoint, but that doesn't mean there wasn't serious fraud. There has been literally zero time dedicated to this in the MSM, when there SHOULD BE. 

Don't talk about the investigations, unless you can link to actual evidence that refutes the claims. Almost everything I've seen about the investigations just go something like this: "We had our guys look into it and we didn't find anything." Lack of evidence is not the same as the lack of a crime. It should be clear by now that our agencies only look as closely as they are told on any given matter. 

It's clear that election officials did not follow protocol in many of these democratic controlled counties. They kicked out observers that questioned any of the practices. They made adjustments on the fly, and there are instances of them specifically violating established procedures. Fine. They got away with one and Trump didn't get elected. HOWEVER... that doesn't mean there isn't widespread corruption. Democrats are the ones that have broken every tool we, as a society, have used to secure our elections. It's obvious they attack the structure that upholds our system of voting. Look at the "For the People Act" to see how they are doing it. Ask yourself, if promotions at my company were by vote only, would I want the system democrats are proposing? If you say yes, you are a moron. 

So there  you go. Start by REFUTING that. Don't just give me your opinion, or any of the other lame excuses I already provided on your behalf, because those explanations are inadequate. At the VERY least, we should be talking about this. It's what people do when they have issues with something. This wasn't even addressed by the MSM, and there is PLENTY here to address. It was worthy of news time, even if it was untrue, yet it was completely discarded.

[Image: 9kRS.gif]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(05-05-2021, 03:28 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(05-05-2021, 12:22 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: Systemic, widespread fraud would require a conspiracy involving hundreds of people.  And yet, so far, no one has talked.  Why do you think that is?  

Not going down that rabbit hole, sorry.  Nothing will ever convince you that you are wrong anyway.  This argument is a tar baby, and I don't find it entertaining, so I'm not going to do it.  

All I have to say is, they had their chance to prove these allegations in court, and they got nowhere.  A hundred judges said this is bull [BLEEP].

(05-05-2021, 05:56 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(05-05-2021, 03:28 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: No it doesn't. It involves paying people a decent amount of money and promising them protection from scrutiny. There are often incidents in our history that were shady. As long as people go more than a year without talking, and the media doesn't bring it up, no one will care about it. That's a fact. So, let's get to the next part.

Not going down that rabbit hole, sorry.  Nothing will ever convince you that you are wrong anyway.  This argument is a tar baby, and I don't find it entertaining, so I'm not going to do it.  

All I have to say is, they had their chance to prove these allegations in court, and they got nowhere.  A hundred judges said this is bull [BLEEP].

All one has to do is look at the optics.  I never once saw press coverage of an "enthusiastic crowd" at any "Biden rally".  One of the local news stations tried to play off a "riden with Biden" supposed event that had probably a dozen or so cars.  Meanwhile you had hundreds and thousands show up for a Trump boat parades.  At least in this area you saw a bunch of Trump signs and flags.  You didn't see much if any for Biden.

President Trump held live events that drew thousands of people.  Biden held very few live events that drew "tens" of people and he mostly stayed with "virtual" events.

When the democrat party started their primary they had a bunch of candidates, Kamilia Harris being one of them.  She dropped out early because she was one of the least popular in the democrat party.

Biden first announced that his running-mate was going to be a women (eliminating half of potential candidates) then "doubled down" by saying that it would be a "woman of color" to appease the left.

Then look to election night.  Trump had a sizable lead in the states in question when most people went to bed.  Miraculously Biden suddenly got the lead when people woke up in the morning.

Nobody is going to tell me that the majority of Americans elected the bumbling idiot that we have right now.  I wonder what the leaders of other countries think when The President of The United States is on a zoom call wearing a mask and he's the only one?

The bottom line is the left pulled off the biggest case of a "stolen election" and we're living with it right now.  Our children and grandchildren are screwed because this country is on the fast track of becoming Venezuela, Zimbabwe and other "capitalist turned socialist" countries.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(05-05-2021, 10:38 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: People just make stuff up, and every time one allegation gets refuted, another one pops up.  

This really needs to stop.   The election is over.  Trump lost.

Kind of like that Russian Collusion we still keep hearing about?
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(This post was last modified: 05-05-2021, 07:27 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

This entire thread.....

[Image: giphy.gif]

(05-05-2021, 05:56 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(05-05-2021, 03:28 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: No it doesn't. It involves paying people a decent amount of money and promising them protection from scrutiny. There are often incidents in our history that were shady. As long as people go more than a year without talking, and the media doesn't bring it up, no one will care about it. That's a fact. So, let's get to the next part.

Pathetic.

(05-05-2021, 07:26 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: This entire thread.....

[Image: giphy.gif]

Well yes, that is exactly how the Democrats treated American Electoral Procedure and our heritage of democracy.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(05-05-2021, 03:26 PM)JiggyJagStar Wrote:
(03-04-2020, 09:15 PM)Jags Wrote: Conspiracies aside, just vote for Trump man.  That’s all you need to know. I think the vast majority of the nation knows that.  

Forget about the Dark side.

(05-05-2021, 10:01 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Trump lost a stolen election. That there's so much irregularity in this past election should concern all of us, but since Trump was so unlikeable it's no big deal. Until it happens again next time with a candidate that you like.

And this is what bothers me about those on the left of this -- because it was Trump they did it to, my liberal friends dismiss the fraud and collusion by the media to install Xiden; can't see the how this is NOT GOOD!

But I'm not in the left.   But he still lost.
s
;

;

(05-05-2021, 11:44 PM)Norman Mushari Wrote:
(05-05-2021, 03:26 PM)JiggyJagStar Wrote: And this is what bothers me about those on the left of this -- because it was Trump they did it to, my liberal friends dismiss the fraud and collusion by the media to install Xiden; can't see the how this is NOT GOOD!

But I'm not in the left.   But he still lost.

You've enabled them, that makes you a Quisling. And yes, the victims of cheating generally lose.

(05-06-2021, 06:55 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(05-05-2021, 11:44 PM)Norman Mushari Wrote: But I'm not in the left.   But he still lost.

You've enabled them, that makes you a Quisling. And yes, the victims of cheating generally lose.

Our Great Republic lost. Future children of Americans past have lost, lost their legacy, lost their birthright and sense of identity. Freedom lost, and indeed the world lost. The evil global leftist intent on world domination won. They needed only destroy the only thing standing in their way, the American middle class.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(05-06-2021, 09:21 AM)Ronster Wrote:
(05-06-2021, 06:55 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: You've enabled them, that makes you a Quisling. And yes, the victims of cheating generally lose.

Our Great Republic lost. Future children of Americans past have lost, lost their legacy, lost their birthright and sense of identity. Freedom lost, and indeed the world lost. The evil global leftist intent on world domination won. They needed only destroy the only thing standing in their way, the American middle class.

It's not over yet, there's still blood to be shed for them to get what they want.

(05-06-2021, 09:52 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(05-06-2021, 09:21 AM)Ronster Wrote: Our Great Republic lost. Future children of Americans past have lost, lost their legacy, lost their birthright and sense of identity. Freedom lost, and indeed the world lost. The evil global leftist intent on world domination won. They needed only destroy the only thing standing in their way, the American middle class.

It's not over yet, there's still blood to be shed for them to get what they want.

Not without a competent and willing leadership. It will take more than one man or woman.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(05-06-2021, 09:57 AM)Ronster Wrote:
(05-06-2021, 09:52 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: It's not over yet, there's still blood to be shed for them to get what they want.

Not without a competent and willing leadership. It will take more than one man or woman.

3%...

(05-06-2021, 09:58 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(05-06-2021, 09:57 AM)Ronster Wrote: Not without a competent and willing leadership. It will take more than one man or woman.

3%...

Smile

(05-06-2021, 10:00 AM)Ronster Wrote:
(05-06-2021, 09:58 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: 3%...

Smile

Is this what you are referring to?  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Percenters

(05-06-2021, 10:28 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(05-06-2021, 10:00 AM)Ronster Wrote: Smile

Is this what you are referring to?  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Percenters

You reveal your ignorance on the issue by posting a propaganda page from a liberal source. No, that is not what he was referring too.