Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Voter Fraud

(This post was last modified: 05-06-2021, 11:33 AM by The Real Marty.)

(05-06-2021, 11:16 AM)Ronster Wrote:
(05-06-2021, 10:28 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Is this what you are referring to?  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Percenters

You reveal your ignorance on the issue by posting a propaganda page from a liberal source. No, that is not what he was referring too.

Then what was he referring "too?"  Is it some kind of secret code that you don't want to reveal?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(05-06-2021, 11:32 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(05-06-2021, 11:16 AM)Ronster Wrote: You reveal your ignorance on the issue by posting a propaganda page from a liberal source. No, that is not what he was referring too.

Then what was he referring "too?"  Is it some kind of secret code that you don't want to reveal?

It just that it is reflective on our educational system that you are ignorant of your own history. I think you might benefit from doing a little research yourself, who knows; you might learn something.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(05-06-2021, 11:36 AM)Ronster Wrote:
(05-06-2021, 11:32 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Then what was he referring "too?"  Is it some kind of secret code that you don't want to reveal?

It just that it is reflective on our educational system that you are ignorant of your own history. I think you might benefit from doing a little research yourself, who knows; you might learn something.

So you don't really know.

(05-06-2021, 11:50 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(05-06-2021, 11:36 AM)Ronster Wrote: It just that it is reflective on our educational system that you are ignorant of your own history. I think you might benefit from doing a little research yourself, who knows; you might learn something.

So you don't really know.

I do know, and just because you are too lazy to research it yourself is very revealing. 3% of the population is all it took to defeat the English in George Washington's army, or so it was said; it was actually closer to 15-20% but still, the legend persisted. HISTORY, because the more you know!! Those that forget history, are doomed to repeat it. I abhor ignorance, ignorant people are tediously dangerous. There is no excuse for it.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(05-06-2021, 11:58 AM)Ronster Wrote:
(05-06-2021, 11:50 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: So you don't really know.

I do know, and just because you are too lazy to research it yourself is very revealing. 3% of the population is all it took to defeat the English in George Washington's army, or so it was said; it was actually closer to 15-20% but still, the legend persisted. HISTORY, because the more you know!! Those that forget history, are doomed to repeat it. I abhor ignorance, ignorant people are tediously dangerous. There is no excuse for it.

That was actually in that link you derided as "liberal propaganda."

(05-06-2021, 12:22 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(05-06-2021, 11:58 AM)Ronster Wrote: I do know, and just because you are too lazy to research it yourself is very revealing. 3% of the population is all it took to defeat the English in George Washington's army, or so it was said; it was actually closer to 15-20% but still, the legend persisted. HISTORY, because the more you know!! Those that forget history, are doomed to repeat it. I abhor ignorance, ignorant people are tediously dangerous. There is no excuse for it.

That was actually in that link you derided as "liberal propaganda."

I don't ever refer to them for anything.

(05-05-2021, 10:26 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Well yes, that is exactly how the Democrats treated American Electoral Procedure and our heritage of democracy.

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47ydt5va686j36kuthvb...y.gif&ct=g]

BOOOOOOOM!!!??? https://t.co/d8DkXYIE4K

Imagine of we had 49 others like him.....

(05-06-2021, 03:32 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: BOOOOOOOM!!!??? https://t.co/d8DkXYIE4K

Our country would be in a much better place, FOR ALL Americans.

(05-06-2021, 03:32 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: BOOOOOOOM!!!??? https://t.co/d8DkXYIE4K

To go along with that, imagine if we had a President like him...

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 05-06-2021, 03:43 PM by Ronster.)

(05-06-2021, 03:39 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:

To go along with that, imagine if we had a President like him...

I'm selfish. I don't want to lose him as our Governor. And we did have a President like him, his name is Donald J Trump

(05-06-2021, 01:32 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(05-05-2021, 10:26 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Well yes, that is exactly how the Democrats treated American Electoral Procedure and our heritage of democracy.

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47ydt5va686j36kuthvb...y.gif&ct=g]

Well, its only been 156 years. We'll have another go at it soon enough.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(05-06-2021, 03:42 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(05-06-2021, 03:39 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: To go along with that, imagine if we had a President like him...

I'm selfish. I don't want to lose him as our Governor. And we did have a President like him, his name is Donald J Trump

I agree with you for the most part.  The difference between the two is that Governor DeSantis is a lot more elegant with the way he addresses the media.  Granted, I personally liked the way that President Trump "put it right back into the face" of the media, but his style turned off many moderates.

You have to remember, we live in a society with a lot of snowflakes that always got "participation trophies" and never had to experience failure.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(05-06-2021, 10:28 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(05-06-2021, 10:00 AM)Ronster Wrote: Smile

Is this what you are referring to?  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Percenters

Marty really?  SMH!
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(05-06-2021, 06:33 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(05-06-2021, 03:42 PM)Ronster Wrote: I'm selfish. I don't want to lose him as our Governor. And we did have a President like him, his name is Donald J Trump

I agree with you for the most part.  The difference between the two is that Governor DeSantis is a lot more elegant with the way he addresses the media.  Granted, I personally liked the way that President Trump "put it right back into the face" of the media, but his style turned off many moderates.

You have to remember, we live in a society with a lot of snowflakes that always got "participation trophies" and never had to experience failure.

And until 2020, Trump was one of those snowflakes who was always shielded from the consequences of his failures. Your gut probably just told you that's not true, but study it out.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Trump won, BY A LOT!! We have an illegal and illegitimate government right now.

https://townhall.com/columnists/wayneall...n-n2589148

(05-11-2021, 10:31 AM)Ronster Wrote: Trump won, BY A LOT!! We have an illegal and illegitimate government right now.

It's actually a Junta, but who's concerned with truth these days?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(05-11-2021, 10:31 AM)Ronster Wrote: Trump won, BY A LOT!! We have an illegal and illegitimate government right now.

You are really an ignoramus if you buy the stuff in that column.  All that stuff has been debunked long ago.

(05-11-2021, 11:03 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:

You are really an ignoramus if you buy the stuff in that column.  All that stuff has been debunked long ago.

By whom?

(05-11-2021, 11:03 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:

Ya, by whom. Do you have sources?