Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Voter Fraud

(06-18-2021, 08:29 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(06-18-2021, 08:11 AM)SeldomRite Wrote: It's a serious inquiry, the only massive fraud I've seen so far is the big lie that Trump, the guy that lost by the largest margin in history, actually won. If people hope to prove there was something wrong with the election they have to not only show that the places Biden won had fraud, but also show that no fraud took place in the places that Trump won. I've seen no good faith efforts in all this, just partisan witch hunts.

You see nothing suspicious with the guy who "lost by the largest margin in history", yet received the most GOP votes in history, to a guy who also received the most democratic votes in history?

Cheating occurred. Anyone can pursue it, but historically it is done by the party it impacted.

Could you clarify the first statement? As written it makes no sense at all.

As for the second, the election is over, Trump isn't going to be installed as president. He's more likely to serve time in state prison. if the point is to have an echo chamber where people who already believe the lie keep talking to each other about it then I guess it is successful. For the rest of the world that's already moved on, if you want this whole exercise to be something more than gratification for yourself then you need to be thorough and impartial and show that you're not just being a partisan. Then, if you can show that, those of us who actually value democracy and aren't actually just  trying to subvert it would come to your side.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(06-18-2021, 08:35 AM)SeldomRite Wrote:
(06-18-2021, 08:29 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: You see nothing suspicious with the guy who "lost by the largest margin in history", yet received the most GOP votes in history, to a guy who also received the most democratic votes in history?

Cheating occurred. Anyone can pursue it, but historically it is done by the party it impacted.

Could you clarify the first statement? As written it makes no sense at all.

As for the second, the election is over, Trump isn't going to be installed as president. He's more likely to serve time in state prison. if the point is to have an echo chamber where people who already believe the lie keep talking to each other about it then I guess it is successful. For the rest of the world that's already moved on, if you want this whole exercise to be something more than gratification for yourself then you need to be thorough and impartial and show that you're not just being a partisan. Then, if you can show that, those of us who actually value democracy and aren't actually just  trying to subvert it would come to your side.

You say that its "over" I am not so sure about that. When its found out Biden lost, ALL HELL IS GOING TO BREAK LOOSE.. And its coming..
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(06-18-2021, 09:54 AM)Ronster Wrote:
(06-18-2021, 08:35 AM)SeldomRite Wrote: Could you clarify the first statement? As written it makes no sense at all.

You say that its "over" I am not so sure about that. When its found out Biden lost, ALL HELL IS GOING TO BREAK LOOSE.. And its coming..

So how do you prove that and bring independents who value democracy over short term win/loss stuff like myself to your side? The effort so far isn't convincing. Just trying to show you can find some problems with some votes in places only in your own favor doesn't do it.

Also, what does "all hell is going to break loose" mean?

(06-18-2021, 10:18 AM)SeldomRite Wrote:
(06-18-2021, 09:54 AM)Ronster Wrote: You say that its "over" I am not so sure about that. When its found out Biden lost, ALL HELL IS GOING TO BREAK LOOSE.. And its coming..

So how do you prove that and bring independents who value democracy over short term win/loss stuff like myself to your side? The effort so far isn't convincing. Just trying to show you can find some problems with some votes in places only in your own favor doesn't do it.

It means he’s TAKIN IT TO THE STREETS! REAL PATRIOTS!

(This post was last modified: 06-18-2021, 10:31 AM by Ronster.)

(06-18-2021, 10:18 AM)SeldomRite Wrote:
(06-18-2021, 09:54 AM)Ronster Wrote: You say that its "over" I am not so sure about that. When its found out Biden lost, ALL HELL IS GOING TO BREAK LOOSE.. And its coming..

I mean, Trump won, by A LOT!! The fraud was widespread and rampant. People are already pissed off and the real evidence hasn't been released yet. Arizona is set to be finished in about 10 days, Georgia is being found out to be a mess a HUGE mess and the fraud is becoming more evident every single day. Then we have NH doing an audit, and Wisconsin and PA are next. Once Arizona shows the widespread fraud with both paper ballots and the machines, the other states will be FORCED to do their own audits. That's when we put President Trump back in the white house and that's when hell breaks loose. Biden lost by a HUGE AMOUNT... IT WILL BE PROVEN!!
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(06-18-2021, 10:28 AM)Ronster Wrote:
(06-18-2021, 10:18 AM)SeldomRite Wrote: So how do you prove that and bring independents who value democracy over short term win/loss stuff like myself to your side? The effort so far isn't convincing. Just trying to show you can find some problems with some votes in places only in your own favor doesn't do it.

I mean, Trump won, by A LOT!! The fraud was widespread and rampant. People are already pissed off and the real evidence hasn't been released yet. Arizona is set to be finished in about 10 days, Georgia is being found out to be a mess a HUGE mess and the fraud is becoming more evident every single day. Then we have NH doing an audit, and Wisconsin and PA are next. Once Arizona shows the widespread fraud with both paper ballots and the machines, the other states will be FORCED to do their own audits. That's when we put President Trump back in the white house and that's when hell breaks loose. Biden lost by a HUGE AMOUNT... IT WILL BE PROVEN!!

None of what you're talking about is correct, but I'm not going to argue with you about it. Like I already said, if you want the majority of the country with you then those espousing your position need to do impartial analysis, not going around to only look at votes that went for Democrats then declaring you found traces of bamboo, or that the italians used satellites to make people vote for Biden.

Good luck for anyone trying to put the criminal back into office thing, anyone that tries to do it is going to need it.

(This post was last modified: 06-18-2021, 10:42 AM by Ronster.)

(06-18-2021, 10:36 AM)SeldomRite Wrote:
(06-18-2021, 10:28 AM)Ronster Wrote: I mean, Trump won, by A LOT!! The fraud was widespread and rampant. People are already pissed off and the real evidence hasn't been released yet. Arizona is set to be finished in about 10 days, Georgia is being found out to be a mess a HUGE mess and the fraud is becoming more evident every single day. Then we have NH doing an audit, and Wisconsin and PA are next. Once Arizona shows the widespread fraud with both paper ballots and the machines, the other states will be FORCED to do their own audits. That's when we put President Trump back in the white house and that's when hell breaks loose. Biden lost by a HUGE AMOUNT... IT WILL BE PROVEN!!

None of what you're talking about is correct, but I'm not going to argue with you about it. Like I already said, if you want the majority of the country with you then those espousing your position need to do impartial analysis, not going around to only look at votes that went for Democrats then declaring you found traces of bamboo, or that the italians used satellites to make people vote for Biden.

Good luck for anyone trying to put the criminal back into office thing, anyone that tries to do it is going to need it.

LOL, the only criminals in office are the Biden family syndicate. And everything I said is correct and will be proven correct. NO WAY Biden had more votes than obama and in less counties. NO FREAKING WAY... And that can and will be proven.

I've stayed out of this argument because even though some of the ballot counts seem a little fishy, there's been no definitive proof.

With that said, I thought SeldomRite's question was fair. You can't investigate only the results you disagree with. Biden voters aren't concerned because their candidate won. However, if the shoe were on the other foot you can rest assured there would be plenty of accusation about states Trump won.

(06-18-2021, 11:01 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: I've stayed out of this argument because even though some of the ballot counts seem a little fishy, there's been no definitive proof.

With that said, I thought SeldomRite's question was fair. You can't investigate only the results you disagree with. Biden voters aren't concerned because their candidate won. However, if the shoe were on the other foot you can rest assured there would be plenty of accusation about states Trump won.

a little fishy? Its more than a little fishy my friend. I assure you, our side will have vindication. Its coming..

(06-18-2021, 11:01 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: I've stayed out of this argument because even though some of the ballot counts seem a little fishy, there's been no definitive proof.

Trump numbers are wrong and I'm sure there was some fraud from people to help him. Just look at the videos where people have analyzed the images of the ballots provided to AJC. Trump and Biden votes do not match the batch totals but Biden was always the beneficiary of it, while Trump did get some extra votes sometimes but Biden always got more "added" votes.

Biden and dems though have always had fraud part of the voting process. It's not a dem vs repub though, it's a controlling group or uniparty that is doing the cheating to benefit their interests. Look at the RINOs and weak repubs that always get voted in.

If true audits are done, everything moves to the right and the current people in power are done. I'm just not sure it will happen though.

(This post was last modified: 06-18-2021, 02:17 PM by Ronster.)

Once one domino falls, THEY WILL ALL FALL!!

FRAUD, FRAUD, FRAUD....

"A contractor handpicked to monitor election counting in Fulton County wrote a 29-page memo back in November outlining the "massive" election integrity failures and mismanagement that he witnessed in the Atlanta-area's election centers.

The bombshell report, constructed like a minute-by-minute diary, cited a litany of high-risk problems such as the double-counting of votes, insecure storage of ballots, possible violations of voter privacy, the mysterious removal of election materials at a vote collection warehouse, and the suspicious movement of "too many" ballots on Election Day.

"This seems like a massive chain of custody problem," the contractor Carter Jones warned in the memo delivered by his firm Seven Hill Strategies to Raffensperger's office shortly after the election.

That glaring notation was written around 4:00 p.m. on Election Day, when Jones observed absentee ballots arriving at the county's central absentee scanning center at Atlanta's State Farm Arena "in rolling bins 2k at a time."

"It is my understanding is that the ballots are supposed to be moved in numbered, sealed boxes to protect them," he wrote, noting these ballots weren't.

He also feared the flow of absentee ballots seemed too voluminous. "Too many ballots coming in for secure black ballot boxes," he observed."

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/...red-ballot

It's a fair question, and I'll answer it: You simply can't find the same kind of anomalies coming out of red areas, and, even if there were, they don't have the same kind of population differences that can turn the tide of the elections. In order for red districts to cheat, they would have to do it on a massive scale spread across many, many districts, which increases the likelihood they get caught. Democrats wouldn't have to do that due to the more densely populated blue districts. With control over a few areas, they could bring in 10's of thousands of votes without drastically altering the vote totals. Personally, I think they've been doing it for years, but they were desperate to get rid of Trump. Bottom line: Lower populated red districts would have a much more difficult time hiding it. 

Maricopa county fits the demographics for a district that could cheat in favor of Republicans, and it's currently being investigated. This is not to say that there is no cheating in red districts. I am 100% sure we can find it. You just can't find the same types of anomalies. Even the officials in ATL are admitting there's serious and obvious chain of custody problem happening in Fulton County.

(06-18-2021, 10:03 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote:

It's a fair question, and I'll answer it: You simply can't find the same kind of anomalies coming out of red areas, and, even if there were, they don't have the same kind of population differences that can turn the tide of the elections. In order for red districts to cheat, they would have to do it on a massive scale spread across many, many districts, which increases the likelihood they get caught. Democrats wouldn't have to do that due to the more densely populated blue districts. With control over a few areas, they could bring in 10's of thousands of votes without drastically altering the vote totals. Personally, I think they've been doing it for years, but they were desperate to get rid of Trump. Bottom line: Lower populated red districts would have a much more difficult time hiding it. 

Maricopa county fits the demographics for a district that could cheat in favor of Republicans, and it's currently being investigated. This is not to say that there is no cheating in red districts. I am 100% sure we can find it. You just can't find the same types of anomalies. Even the officials in ATL are admitting there's serious and obvious chain of custody problem happening in Fulton County.

You can find fraud in red states but generally it's for the RINOs. It's previously been vote switching and/or extra votes but it rarely has been needed. Until recently, there really haven't been any primary challenges to the RINOs and the dems don't stand a chance in red states without the mail-in cheating on top of everything else.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

"You can feel it. The tide has turned. We are so close to proving Arizona and Georgia were stolen. Some legislators from other states want to plan forensic audits. Soon all the dominoes will fall.

Proving the election was stolen will make all the difference in the world. Of course, Democrats and the fake news media frauds know that. That's precisely what they're so afraid of. They're scared to death the truth is about to come out.

And yes, they're scared to death because they don't know where this will lead; they don't know what the citizens will do once they realize the election was rigged and stolen.

Democrats will say it's too late. They will argue: "Nothing can be done. Stolen election or not, Biden is president, end of story. Tough luck." I'm not an elections lawyer or a constitutional scholar. I'll leave the question of whether Trump can be reinstated as president up to legal experts.

But I know this: Bad things will happen to the Democrats if it's proven they stole the election. All hell will break loose. Democrats are in a world of trouble, and they know it."

https://www.creators.com/read/wayne-ally...-the-world

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/tr...n-georgia/

BOMBSHELL: California Has 1.8M More Registered Voters Than it Should
Election Integrity Project reports 100,000 of them had their birth states changed from other states or countries to California

California’s November 3, 2020 election was marred by significant voting and registration irregularities, says the Election Integrity Project California, Inc. (EIPCa).

The non-partisan organization analyzed the state’s official voter list of February 9, 2021 and reported its findings to California’s Secretary of State Shirley Weber June 17, 2021. “This followed EIPCa reports of 2020 cross-state voting on April 30 and May 18, 2021 that the Secretary has ignored.  EIPCa’s June report cites California’s election code that requires officials to provide timely answers to citizens’ questions.”

“Many in the nation are questioning the validity of the 2020 general election in their states,” EIPCa President Linda Paine said Tuesday.

“Mass irregularities in California’s registration and voting numbers continue to erode voter confidence here and we are hopeful Secretary Weber will immediately address our questions.”

EIPCa seeks answers to the following questions, on behalf of California voters:

Why are there almost 124,000 more votes counted in California’s November 3, 2020 election than voters recorded as voting in that election? And why is most of the discrepancy driven by 116,000 vote-by-mail ballots with no apparent voter identified in VoteCal’s voting histories? Click here for a list by county.
Why do more than 7,700 voters have TWO November 3, 2020 votes credited to their voting histories? These are two votes credited to each of 7,700 unique (non-duplicated) registration ID numbers in the state database. This indicates mass double voting, a significant programming error in the state’s registration system, or both.
Why does California have 1.8 million more registered voters than eligible citizens and why did this overage rise 72% in the 2020 election cycle?

Click here for a list by county.

https://californiaglobe.com/section-2/bo...it-should/

Georgia SOS Had His Goons Secretly Open Sealed Ballots While Plaintiffs Were Kept in the Dark

https://www.westernjournal.com/georgia-s...9xz8gtZ0og
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(06-23-2021, 08:41 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Georgia SOS Had His Goons Secretly Open Sealed Ballots While Plaintiffs Were Kept in the Dark

https://www.westernjournal.com/georgia-s...9xz8gtZ0og

Oh man, its just like we’ve been saying. This is crap!! They stole the damn election, they stole the damn election. We are being governed by frauds!!

[Image: trump-tickets.jpg]

Finally, real proof of electoral fraud

https://www.pnj.com/story/news/crime/202...710106001/