Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Chad Reuter's Latest 7 Round Mock

(This post was last modified: 04-23-2021, 10:13 PM by Bullseye.)

Is anyone else mocked out yet?

I'm way past ready for the draft.

This draft was done today, and accounts for the Chiefs' trade for Orlando Brown.

Has some players I haven't seen associated with the Jaguars before.

https://www.nfl.com/news/seven-round-202...up-for-qbs

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Lawrence and AVT would be INSANE. Then add Moehrig/Azeez at 33, Rondale/Richie Grant at 45. Barmore somehow still available at 65 as well as Brevin Jordan. I’d consider Michael Carter there too, he’s a really fun watch. Rd 4 I like St. Brown, Carman, and Tulane Wallace. Tufele, Cisco, and Hufanga all available in Rd 5 along with Tyler Shelvin. Not much to get excited about in the final 2 rounds

(04-23-2021, 11:16 PM)JNev Wrote: Lawrence and AVT would be INSANE. Then add Moehrig/Azeez at 33, Rondale/Richie Grant at 45. Barmore somehow still available at 65 as well as Brevin Jordan. I’d consider Michael Carter there too, he’s a really fun watch. Rd 4 I like St. Brown, Carman, and Tulane Wallace. Tufele, Cisco, and Hufanga all available in Rd 5 along with Tyler Shelvin. Not much to get excited about in the final 2 rounds

Lawrence and AVT would be a very good first round.  With AVT, we'd have a versatile guy who could start in any of four positions in a pinch-both T and both G positions.  If you weren't sure he's capable of starting at T immediately, you could season him inside first.

(04-23-2021, 11:21 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(04-23-2021, 11:16 PM)JNev Wrote: Lawrence and AVT would be INSANE. Then add Moehrig/Azeez at 33, Rondale/Richie Grant at 45. Barmore somehow still available at 65 as well as Brevin Jordan. I’d consider Michael Carter there too, he’s a really fun watch. Rd 4 I like St. Brown, Carman, and Tulane Wallace. Tufele, Cisco, and Hufanga all available in Rd 5 along with Tyler Shelvin. Not much to get excited about in the final 2 rounds

Lawrence and AVT would be a very good first round.  With AVT, we'd have a versatile guy who could start in any of four positions in a pinch-both T and both G positions.  If you weren't sure he's capable of starting at T immediately, you could season him inside first.

Between Cann possibly regressing, Norwalk probably being gone next year, Jawaan being a total ?, and Cam on a 1 year deal, AVT is an incredibly useful and effective pick imo. I can’t see him actually being available for us next week

(04-23-2021, 11:26 PM)JNev Wrote:
(04-23-2021, 11:21 PM)Bullseye Wrote: Lawrence and AVT would be a very good first round.  With AVT, we'd have a versatile guy who could start in any of four positions in a pinch-both T and both G positions.  If you weren't sure he's capable of starting at T immediately, you could season him inside first.

Between Cann possibly regressing, Norwalk probably being gone next year, Jawaan being a total ?, and Cam on a 1 year deal, AVT is an incredibly useful and effective pick imo. I can’t see him actually being available for us next week
That's the thing.

Plenty of teams could use a talented and versatile OL like AVT.  This may be a guy for whom we trade up a few spots, but I would be quite happy if he fell to us and we took him at 25.  I think he would start SOMEWHERE on the OL in 2021.  I believe he would upgrade either right side spot, and possibly LT too.

AVT would be an awesome haul at 25.. if Moehriq slips to the top of 2nd, i would jump all over that. Frieurmuth with the next pick... all 4 picks are impact starters that Meyer said.

Do people have Barmore falling to the 3rd round now? If he is sitting there with our 3rd round pick, I'd think he'd be a no brainer there (barring something about him that has come out recently I'm unaware of).

What do people think of Radunz in the 2nd? Not in this scenario if we grabbed an olineman at 25 but if not...

(04-24-2021, 07:21 PM)rfc17 Wrote: Do people have Barmore falling to the 3rd round now? If he is sitting there with our 3rd round pick, I'd think he'd be a no brainer there (barring something about him that has come out recently I'm unaware of).

What do people think of Radunz in the 2nd? Not in this scenario if we grabbed an olineman at 25 but if not...

I took Radunz at 33 in this forums mock so you know I'd be good with it. I think he might take a little time to adjust to the extra large increase in competition level, but there's little reason to think he won't be a really good player with his body of work on the field plus his crazy athleticism.

(04-24-2021, 07:21 PM)rfc17 Wrote: Do people have Barmore falling to the 3rd round now? If he is sitting there with our 3rd round pick, I'd think he'd be a no brainer there (barring something about him that has come out recently I'm unaware of).

I don't know.

Haven't seen anyone drop Barmore that far.  If he truly is dropping that far, it has to be for some off field stuff-maturity.  That's the one negative I've seen attached to him besides inconsistency.  Physically, I think he is every bit the first round draft pick.  His play down the stretch last year was top notch.  Barring something more dramatic off field, he would certainly be worth the 65 if he's there (doubtful), and may be worth it at 45.

I like what I've seen of Radunz.  But given that Meyer is looking for 4-5 starters from the first three rounds, I'm not sure if Radunz would start over Cam Robinson, especially since Cam Robinson was given the tag.  I could see LT being addressed later for depth and competition, but I'm mot sure Radunz would start over Cam year one, unless somewhere mid season Robinson gets benched.  I also have the sense Meyer would be more apt to draft from bigger schools.