Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Peter King's Mock Draft

(04-26-2021, 05:27 PM)johnnywynter Wrote: Ojulari is the best pure rusher in the draft, but he will be gone way before 25

Possibly, though the sense I'm getting from the various talking heads is that the edge rushers will go in the bottom half of the first round.

If we don't land him, I don't want any other team in the division to get Ojulari.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Yeah, I think they might be missing the boat on that. This years edge class is as good or not better than the OT class imo. It might not have a premier name like Chase Young or Myles Garrett, but I feel like there will be any early run on edge. Too valuable of a position and all it takes is one team to start it.

(This post was last modified: 04-26-2021, 08:09 PM by Upper.)

(04-26-2021, 04:40 PM)rufftime Wrote: quote]
Honestly I wish we had passed (will pass) on both of them. Taking these workout warriors can certainly work out, but the floor for these prospects can be rock bottom. There will be plenty of proven players with slightly less athletic ability available.

I won't claim to have watched Oweh's career. Why did he fail to record a single sack this year? Is he truly that raw? Is he being schemed out? I agree stats never tell the full story, but how can you not be concerned with that pitiful stat line?

I'm not concerned with his sack totals, as I've said a few times they are very comparable to other raw guys who went way earlier like Ansah and JPP. Then add on top of that Oweh was creating pressures like crazy, he is already very stout vs the run, and he is WAY more athletic than Ansah and JPP were and I think 25 is a perfectly fine range for him. He wouldn't be my top choice but if he is the pick I'll be content.111