Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bucky Brooks final mock

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2021, 04:02 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

I like it

https://www.nfl.com/news/bucky-brooks-20...s-to-cardi

Would set us up for Elijah Moore at 33 and could go Jevon Holland at 45

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Would hate to pass on Jenkins, who I think Meyer will absolutely love, but Barmore and a lot of good options available at 33 would be real nice too.

(04-27-2021, 04:23 PM)Upper Wrote: Would hate to pass on Jenkins, who I think Meyer will absolutely love, but Barmore and a lot of good options available at 33 would be real nice too.

Jenkins is one guy I never pass on in my mocks if he is there at 25. But if we go defense, I hope it is Barmore if Moehrig is not available.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(04-27-2021, 06:28 PM)Dimson Wrote:
(04-27-2021, 04:23 PM)Upper Wrote: Would hate to pass on Jenkins, who I think Meyer will absolutely love, but Barmore and a lot of good options available at 33 would be real nice too.

Jenkins is one guy I never pass on in my mocks if he is there at 25. But if we go defense, I hope it is Barmore if Moehrig is not available.

Id be happy with any of those 3

No way. I take Tevin Jenkins, if he's there. He upgrades the RT position, greatly.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-27-2021, 06:28 PM)Dimson Wrote:

samesies.

I'd say no to Barmore at 25,he's probably available at 33. I'd rather pick Jenkins or trade up to 20 for Darrisaw. Need to protect TL.

(This post was last modified: 04-28-2021, 07:16 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

I used to think we could get Elijah Moore at 33, now I would say there is only a 25% chance he falls. I think if he is there at 33 you have to take him unless Barmore or Jenkins fall there.