Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tim Tebow- Jags new TE (merged)

I hate Tebow, but if he saves us from drafting Freiermuth then I will gladly accept him on the team as a TE.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

He had a chance to play here. Denver wanted to trade him and he had two suitors--the Jags were one of them, the Jets were the other. He rejected the Jags.

(04-29-2021, 03:30 PM)Upper Wrote: I hate Tebow, but if he saves us from drafting Freiermuth then I will gladly accept him on the team as a TE.

no freaking way, Freiemuth appears to be the real deal.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

I see no harm in it. It's not like we're wasting a draft pick on him. If he works out, great. If not, he gets cut and we move on. I see no reason to get upset over it.

years ago it would of bothered me now not so much meh

(04-29-2021, 04:02 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(04-29-2021, 03:30 PM)Upper Wrote: I hate Tebow, but if he saves us from drafting Freiermuth then I will gladly accept him on the team as a TE.

no freaking way, Freiemuth appears to be the real deal.

I disagree and I don't want to wait 3 years to find out which of us is right.

IDK, its like a bad version of deja vu. Haven't we worn the Tebow conversation to death on this board and city? He will be a distraction when we need to focus on developing a dynamic young QB and surrounding him with YOUNG players that can play.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

I knew he would join the Jags from Urban Day 1.

Please no. Tebow fan boys will be demanding he start at QB over TLaw.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

I absolutely love this and I hope it works

I just saw this on the NFL channel. Tebow re-uniting w/Meyer will put more Butts in the seats.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
"AZANE"

It's actually embarrassing to the team.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 04-29-2021, 04:52 PM by Jag149.)

ok let me get this correct a guy who last played in 2012 and has not played in 9 years wants to play for us? Remove the name and tell me this is a good idea....LOL
A new broom always sweeps clean.

Could have sworn that I just read that Tebow already worked out for the Jags at TE..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Mercedes Lewis is now a Packer... huh...

His hard-headed behind should have done this 8 years ago. Especially when he couldn’t beat out Mark Sanchez and ended up playing on the punt team lol.

With Urban at head coach, he loves Tebow more than Spurrier loved Wuerffel.

I don’t like Tebow but I would let him try out.

(04-29-2021, 04:50 PM)Jag149 Wrote: ok let me get this correct a guy who last played in 2012 and has not played in 9 years wants to play for us?  Remove the name and tell me this is a good idea....LOL

Quits baseball.
Moves to Jacksonville.
Former coach controls team.

[Image: 7drHiqr.gif]

some of you clowns are more excited by that old fart Tebow than Trevor... You all have a serious, SERIOUS problem

(04-29-2021, 02:49 PM)RicoTx Wrote: Oh good grief.

That's the polite way to put it.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.