Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tim Tebow- Jags new TE (merged)

(This post was last modified: 07-14-2021, 09:11 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(04-29-2021, 04:50 PM)Jag149 Wrote: ok let me get this correct a guy who last played in 2012 and has not played in 9 years wants to play for us?  Remove the name and tell me this is a good idea....LOL

wait .... let me add one ..... a guy who now wants to play a position that he's never played before.
Anticipating Tebow's induction to the Jaguar Pride
.[Image: 3300.jpg?width=1200&height=630&quality=8...23b553b800]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 04-29-2021, 05:09 PM by mikesez.)

I was never in favor of Tebow coming to Jacksonville as a QB.
I just didn't think he could cut it as an NFL QB.
I was always in favor of him changing positions to TE. I'm ready if he's ready.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

A 33 y/o chain smoking washed up pastor... nah I’m good.

(04-29-2021, 05:16 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: A 33 y/o chain smoking washed up pastor... nah I’m good.

Chain smoking?

(04-29-2021, 05:18 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(04-29-2021, 05:16 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: A 33 y/o chain smoking washed up pastor... nah I’m good.

Chain smoking?

Yep

(This post was last modified: 04-29-2021, 05:27 PM by rpr52121.)

I have no idea if he will be good at it, especially at his age and his prior injury history.

Having said that, he will be an absolute professional, give it his all, and not be afraid to block or take a hit over the middle. Those type of guys can be instrumental to set the culture of a very young team. Especially a team who probably grew up watching him be a college star and who may have reached out to him previously.

Basically it would be the same thing as getting Alex Smith, but even more questions if he provides anything on the field.

Florida times herald front page tomorrow shared by Trevor and Tebow?

(This post was last modified: 07-14-2021, 09:08 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

CAN SOMEONE MOVE THIS THREAD TO ANOTHER SECTION !!

Throw it down there in the Gaming section for our boy Wolfie Smile

(04-29-2021, 05:19 PM)JagsorDie Wrote:
(04-29-2021, 05:18 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Chain smoking?

Yep

What is he chain smoking?

I really don't care.. Bring him in and give him a chance as long as he's cheap. Worst case scenario is he's gone by training camp..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(04-29-2021, 05:48 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I really don't care.. Bring him in and give him a chance as long as he's cheap. Worst case scenario is he's gone by training camp..

Meyer runs the risk of undermining his own credibility by doing so. It will only add to the claims that the Jags are nothing but a fraternity reunion from his college career. 

However, I would also be curious to see how Tebow would do. Not well, is my guess. Besides, is he even tall enough to be a TE?

I here that MJD wants to have another crack at the NFL.  Let's bring him in for a workout.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(04-29-2021, 05:53 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(04-29-2021, 05:48 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I really don't care.. Bring him in and give him a chance as long as he's cheap. Worst case scenario is he's gone by training camp..

Meyer runs the risk of undermining his own credibility by doing so. It will only add to the claims that the Jags are nothing but a fraternity reunion from his college career. 

However, I would also be curious to see how Tebow would do. Not well, is my guess. Besides, is he even tall enough to be a TE?

Not a clue if he's tall enough, but that would satisfy my own curiosity as well. And not well is my guess too..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

[Image: EEF5A399D231A804E644A4D28FFF1BA54B2C5FA2]
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Bring him in, run him through camp and preseason. Cut.

Best offseason ever.

Tebow been through wars. Give the warrior a chance and quit hating. We went 1-15 last year. It's not like we have much to lose you snitches haha

(04-29-2021, 06:22 PM)TearExtractor Wrote: Bring him in, run him through camp and preseason. Cut.

Best offseason ever.

No thanks. Don't even bother wasting a roster spot on that bum.

I still can’t believe he couldn’t beat out Mark Sanchez....the Jaguars entire franchise was waiting with our arms wide open and he chose New York instead of his hometown.

He turned us down and now he wants a shot. You know what I changed my mind. He’s not worth my time.

#becauseJaguars

I’d rather just trade back up to get Kyle Pitts Lol
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

My God.  He was never a good NFL player.  College player?  Yes he was pretty good.  That was a decade ago in basically the "minor league".

That's why I'm skeptical of everyone thinking that Trevor Lawrence is the "next coming".  Sure he was good in college football and high school football, but the kid has never played a snap in the NFL.  We'll see how TL pans out, but the thought of bringing Tebow anywhere near the team?  Some people have really lost their minds.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

rapshit been sitting on this couple days to release today cause noone wants us to have TL and just wants us to look bad