Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tyson Campbell - Rd2, Pick 33

According to Twitter this guy fits the exact mold of what Cullen wants in his defense. Hopefully it works out. Not super excited about it though.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-30-2021, 07:29 PM)Hurricane Wrote:
(04-30-2021, 07:20 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: My God!

Caldwell, I am sorry, please comeback!! Cry

Remember the "Is Caldwell really that bad?" thread?  Wallbash

Laughing Yeah but I didn't know Khan was dumb enough to give Baalke the GM job and bring Urban and give him so much power...
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

Relax guys. He’s probably gonna play Safety at the next level.

33 overall pick on a CB who will be 4th or 5th on the depth chart.

Henderson, Griffin and Jones are definitely in front of him and possibly Herndon as well.

4.37 40

100m in 10.39, not bad

7.15 3 cone isn't what you want though

(04-30-2021, 07:34 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(04-30-2021, 07:29 PM)Hurricane Wrote: Remember the "Is Caldwell really that bad?" thread?  Wallbash

Laughing Yeah but I didn't know Khan was dumb enough to give Baalke the GM job and bring Urban and give him so much power...

Grass always seems greener on the other side...
In Dougie I Trust!

Man we should have drafted the guy that y'all wanted.

(04-30-2021, 07:23 PM)JaguarWC Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLuEgHuQIOI

Looks lost.
LOVE THEM JAGUARS!

(This post was last modified: 04-30-2021, 07:40 PM by SeldomRite.)

I don't know who the guy is, but the draft is all about value. The next few years will show whether he's a good pick or not. Hopefully if the Jags [BLEEP] the bed for the next couple of years Khan won't give this regime four years like he did for sprinkles.

Of course my worst nightmare would be that Lawrence is so good he keeps the Jags winning just enough games in spite of the front office and Meyer [BLEEP] up, so Khan wastes the first half of his career on 8 win seasons.

(04-30-2021, 07:34 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Relax guys. He’s probably gonna play Safety at the next level.

Source??
LOVE THEM JAGUARS!

There is no way Tyson Campbell was BAP at pick 33. If they wanted him, they should have traded down some, collected some draft capital and still likely could have taken him.

His 3 cone is concerning.

(04-30-2021, 07:39 PM)JAGFAN4EVER! Wrote:
(04-30-2021, 07:34 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Relax guys. He’s probably gonna play Safety at the next level.

Source??

They announced him as a CB so I highly doubt the plan is to convert him into a Safety.

(04-30-2021, 07:35 PM)Eric1 Wrote: 33 overall pick on a CB who will be 4th or 5th on the depth chart.

Henderson, Griffin and Jones are definitely in front of him and possibly Herndon as well.

Forgot about Jones, there has to be a plan to move a guy to S. Otherwise this literally makes zero sense.

(04-30-2021, 07:26 PM)Hurricane Wrote: Remember the "Is Caldwell really that bad?" thread? Wanna retract your response?

I think most reasonable people can admit DC made good picks, he just couldn't retain guys and I'm not even sure if that was his fault, with the whole Tom Coughlin debacle. Either way, you don't go and extend Bortles and the Gus Bradley hire was all-world bad. 

TLaw is the only guy I like that we've drafted so far. We still have a couple of impactful picks left though, lets see how it pans out.

Hey best player on their board. Hooray. Based on all of your comments, yuck way to not realize you are picking first every round.

Considering Caldwell use to win us the off season, I will wait and see. It isn't like we were close to competitive in the last forever years.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(04-30-2021, 07:42 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(04-30-2021, 07:39 PM)JAGFAN4EVER! Wrote: Source??

They announced him as a CB so I highly doubt the plan is to convert him into a Safety.

I saw on Twitter he’s announced as “DB”

(04-30-2021, 07:44 PM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote:
(04-30-2021, 07:26 PM)Hurricane Wrote: Remember the "Is Caldwell really that bad?" thread? Wanna retract your response?

I think most reasonable people can admit DC made good picks, he just couldn't retain guys and I'm not even sure if that was his fault, with the whole Tom Coughlin debacle. Either way, you don't go and extend Bortles and the Gus Bradley hire was all-world bad. 

TLaw is the only guy I like that we've drafted so far. We still have a couple of impactful picks left though, lets see how it pans out.

Good chance no one is going to like the remaining picks.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(04-30-2021, 07:44 PM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote:

Caldwell's problem was he couldn't evaluate QB talent to save his life, and he reached for need too much in the first round.

If he could evaluate QB talent he wouldn't have picked or re-signed Bortles.

(04-30-2021, 07:46 PM)JNev Wrote:
(04-30-2021, 07:42 PM)Eric1 Wrote: They announced him as a CB so I highly doubt the plan is to convert him into a Safety.

I saw on Twitter he’s announced as “DB”

You're right, I just went back and listened to the selection again and Hardy did say DB.