Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tyson Campbell - Rd2, Pick 33

(04-30-2021, 07:23 PM)Jag88 Wrote: We need cb help. I dont know how good this guy is but we will find out. I would think we go lb later. We need help on defense

We need virtually every other position (except qb and rb) more.  This is neither need nor value.  It makes no sense.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Lol. Can't wait for Urban to explain how he sees this guy in on 3rd downs and so it's great value etc etc

(04-30-2021, 07:36 PM)Tank Commander Wrote: 4.37 40

100m in 10.39, not bad

7.15 3 cone isn't what you want though

I don't like hearing that a CB can't find the ball.

I didnt love the Etienne pick but I understand it. This one however I'm not sure I fully get. For one thing, for a team that has a ton of holes a 4th string CB isn't really one I'm concerned about. I'm sure the hope he is one day can turn into a starter. The height and straight line speed is intriguing. However even with that speed it does sound like he struggles with getting beat over the top. And as others have noted, his agility test times were pretty poor. Makes you think he would struggle playing nickel or in the slot and would have to be more of an outside CB only.

Hopefully he'll be better than the general mood of the board here indicates.

(04-30-2021, 07:39 PM)JAGFAN4EVER! Wrote:
(04-30-2021, 07:23 PM)JaguarWC Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLuEgHuQIOI

Looks lost.

I’m not getting a warm fuzzy from this.

As soon as the day 2 discussion mentioned they were targeting this guy, I did some digging on him. A lot of results had him linked to the Saints.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(04-30-2021, 07:55 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: As soon as the day 2 discussion mentioned they were targeting this guy, I did some digging on him. A lot of results had him linked to the Saints.

that can't be possible; he's a trash player and the Saints wouldn't want him

(04-30-2021, 08:04 PM)SamusAranX Wrote:
(04-30-2021, 07:55 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: As soon as the day 2 discussion mentioned they were targeting this guy, I did some digging on him. A lot of results had him linked to the Saints.

that can't be possible; he's a trash player and the Saints wouldn't want him

He's fast.  That's it.

All 4 picks were 5 star recruits out of HS. Meyer can’t quit them

My hope for Campbell is Free Safety.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(04-30-2021, 08:14 PM)JNev Wrote: All 4 picks were 5 star recruits out of HS. Meyer can’t quit them

Ah good catch, lets see if the trend continues!

(04-30-2021, 08:14 PM)JNev Wrote: All 4 picks were 5 star recruits out of HS. Meyer can’t quit them

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/1938...ng-the-nfl

Dude, more than 50 percent of five star recruits make it to the draft. So more often then not, they will be. 

Fun fact, did you know other teams in this draft picked players who were five star recruits Crazy stat huh?

(04-30-2021, 08:31 PM)SamusAranX Wrote:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/1938...ng-the-nfl

Dude, more than 50 percent of five star recruits make it to the draft. So more often then not, they will be. 

Fun fact, did you know other teams in this draft picked players who were five star recruits Crazy stat huh?
Who hurt you?

Well he did say that he was going to draft familiarity so I guess it would make sense that he would be drawn to guys that he probably watched as he was recruiting, even if that was 4 years ago.

As far as the player goes, I think he has potential as a press man corner so if we're purely playing him outside then I think it's fine. The fact that they've already hinted that he will play some slot and maybe even safety is worrisome though. I don't want a guy who has such awful agility playing positions where he can't use his length at the jam and long speed to chase. He's probably going to get abused in space.

(04-30-2021, 08:06 PM)JaguarKick Wrote:
(04-30-2021, 08:04 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: that can't be possible; he's a trash player and the Saints wouldn't want him

He's fast.  That's it.

Not agile though. 3 cone is not great.

(04-30-2021, 08:35 PM)JNev Wrote:
(04-30-2021, 08:31 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: https://bleacherreport.com/articles/1938...ng-the-nfl

Who hurt you?

No one. The incessant complaining over players who haven't even started a down yet for inane reasons is downright idiotic

(04-30-2021, 08:50 PM)SamusAranX Wrote:
(04-30-2021, 08:35 PM)JNev Wrote: Who hurt you?

No one. The incessant complaining over players who haven't even started a down yet for inane reasons is downright idiotic

You act as if it’s completely random and we have no access to information lol this is 2021, fans are actually educated. We’re not the end all be all, but we’re not clueless idiots criticizing demigods

Just heard that E. Dilla indicated Meyer does not like Henderson's demeanor. Maybe that's why they took a corner.

(04-30-2021, 08:52 PM)JNev Wrote:
(04-30-2021, 08:50 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: No one. The incessant complaining over players who haven't even started a down yet for inane reasons is downright idiotic

You act as if it’s completely random and we have no access to information lol this is 2021, fans are actually educated. We’re not the end all be all, but we’re not clueless idiots criticizing demigods

Baalke's a moron who ruined the 49ers and got rid of Harbaugh.
There are alot of fans who are smarter than these morons who are only in the NFL because they have some in or family connection.

Apparently C.J. Henderson unfollowed the Jaguars from social media according to some chatter out there.

Will be interesting to see the dynamic if it is true and Henderson has become disgruntled.