Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Walker Little - Rd2, Pick 45

(04-30-2021, 08:13 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(04-30-2021, 08:11 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: Exactly! He hasn't even played a down in the NFL, what we're these guys thinking?

No. Reading comprehension problems? He hasn't played football in 2 years period.

Whoosh

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 04-30-2021, 08:29 PM by ATLjag.)

Good pick with huge upside. Was a stellar LOT in 2018, with many saying he was a 1st round talent that year. Lack of near-term playing time due to early 2019 injury and 2020 covid opt-out caused him to drop.

Question.... Meyer indicated first couple rounds of picks would be expected to be starters (I think he even said impact starters). Little is a LOT...what does this mean this year for Cam Robinson?

Edit note: Just found a pre-draft article where Walker indicates he has been training hard at both left and right tackle, and some at guard to add to his versatility.

I like it. Guy was really good before getting hurt first game in 19 and opted out last year. Now rade up and get a damn te.

(This post was last modified: 04-30-2021, 08:18 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Was pff 26th rated player. Far from a reach, could possibly be one of the steals from this draft

https://twitter.com/PFF_College/status/1...14739?s=19

Good thing Urban wanted 4 starters with the first 4 picks xD what a clown
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

These guys are drafted based on potential. TBD. He has high potential!
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(04-30-2021, 08:17 PM)ATLjag Wrote: Good pick with huge upside.  Was a stellar LOT in 2018, with many saying he was a 1st round talent that year.  Lack of near-term playing time due to early 2019 injury and 2020 covid opt-out caused him to drop.  

Question.... Meyer indicated first couple rounds of picks would be expected to be starters (I think he even said impact starters).  Little is a LOT...what does this mean this year for Cam Robinson?

Make or break year for Robinson.

If Little beats him out, I can see Robinson shifted to guard perhaps.

(04-30-2021, 08:18 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Good thing Urban wanted 4 starters with the first 4 picks xD what a clown

Little could push for a spot this year.

(04-30-2021, 08:15 PM)Preach Wrote: I dont see how he is a steal or why people think he'll be great. He's barely played.

When he has played he has been ELITE. He opted out this past season, not anything due to injury. Do we say the same thing about J. Chase WR the Bengals selected who opted out as well? Ah man Chase hasn't played in a year, TRASH?  I dislike the ETN and Campbell (unless we move him to S) picks, but this represents insane value. He's an absolute unit. 

I will say though... this is a CLASSIC Baalke pick though... he has a thing for players coming off torn ACL's.

Has the potential to play LOT, should be able to contribute to the online as a starter somewhere this year

(04-30-2021, 08:19 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote:
(04-30-2021, 08:15 PM)Preach Wrote: I dont see how he is a steal or why people think he'll be great. He's barely played.

When he has played he has been ELITE. He opted out this past season, not anything due to injury. Do we say the same thing about J. Chase WR the Bengals selected who opted out as well? Ah man Chase hasn't played in a year, TRASH?  I dislike the ETN and Campbell (unless we move him to S) picks, but this represents insane value. He's an absolute unit. 

I will say though... this is a CLASSIC Baalke pick though... he has a thing for players coming off torn ACL's.

LOL, We just had a QB taken 3rd overall who played a total of like 16 games.

(04-30-2021, 08:10 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Terrible pick! What kind of morons spend a high second rounder on an OT who hasn't played football in 2 years?

Look out, wall!!!

I love how we act like it’s a bad pick just because we haven’t heard of them or know about them lol.
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

(04-30-2021, 08:24 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote:
(04-30-2021, 08:19 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: When he has played he has been ELITE. He opted out this past season, not anything due to injury. Do we say the same thing about J. Chase WR the Bengals selected who opted out as well? Ah man Chase hasn't played in a year, TRASH?  I dislike the ETN and Campbell (unless we move him to S) picks, but this represents insane value. He's an absolute unit. 

LOL, We just had a QB taken 3rd overall who played a total of like 16 games.

I don't think that should be comparable to be honest, that is on them for drafting a QB who couldn't throw a football not because he played only 16 games. When Little has played he has been elite. Blake still in football spiral school in Arizona.

(04-30-2021, 08:25 PM)jaglou53 Wrote:
(04-30-2021, 08:10 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Terrible pick! What kind of morons spend a high second rounder on an OT who hasn't played football in 2 years?

Look out, wall!!!

https://youtu.be/YersIyzsOpc

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(This post was last modified: 04-30-2021, 08:42 PM by Upper.)

I would have rather had Cosmi or Radunz, but Little is a good gamble too. The last time we saw him before the ACL tear he was fantastic, and the people who saw him during pre draft workouts said he looked absurdly good. Best pick so far, not counting Tlaw obviously. 4.58 short shuttle is excellent for a man his size. People who have defended Cam and Jawaan and their boat anchor feet are going to have their jaws drop seeing Little move.

(04-30-2021, 08:29 PM)jvillejagsn1 Wrote: I love how we act like it’s a bad pick just because we haven’t heard of them or know about them lol.

Yeah I get it but you have to admit the picks since Lawrence have been something of head scratchers. Not because they aren't talented players with loads of potential but because of the positions and timings of the picks. Hopefully Urbs knows what he's doing but he's definitely playing against conventional wisdom a bit so far.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Waaaaaaa RB round 1. I WANTED A TACKLE...WAAAAAA

*Tackle in round 2 - WAAAAAAAAAAAA he hasn’t played in 2 years WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

Waaaa Waaaaaahhh Wwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaahhhhhh

YOU GUYS KILLING ME!! Smile))

I like the Little Pick. Myles Jack had question marks about his injury when we drafted him. I would say that worked out!

(04-30-2021, 08:51 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Waaaaaaa RB round 1. I WANTED A TACKLE...WAAAAAA

*Tackle in round 2 - WAAAAAAAAAAAA he hasn’t played in 2 years WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

Waaaa Waaaaaahhh Wwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaahhhhhh

YOU GUYS KILLING ME!! Smile))

Makes it hard to read this board...
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]