Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Andre Cisco - Rd3, Pick 65

(04-30-2021, 10:06 PM)Upper Wrote: This is a tough one for me. Probably the best pure single high safety prospect in the class, but he give up as many huge plays as he takes...which is a whole lot admittedly. Given some time it's a solid gamble at 65 but kinda disappointed that they didn't go for a more bankable player like McNeil, Ossai, Meinerz, etc.

Only fast guys for Urban.  Get those slow dudes outta here.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-30-2021, 10:15 PM)JaguarKick Wrote:
(04-30-2021, 10:06 PM)Upper Wrote: This is a tough one for me. Probably the best pure single high safety prospect in the class, but he give up as many huge plays as he takes...which is a whole lot admittedly. Given some time it's a solid gamble at 65 but kinda disappointed that they didn't go for a more bankable player like McNeil, Ossai, Meinerz, etc.

Only fast guys for Urban.  Get those slow dudes outta here.

Ossai is blazing fast for an EDGE...

(This post was last modified: 04-30-2021, 10:25 PM by enigma.)

[/url][url=<blockquote]Andre Cisco gives the Jaguars a true center fielder. He’s rangy and fluid in his transitions.

pic.twitter.com/iDsHhTiQla
— Damian Parson ? (@DP_NFL) May 1, 2021  ">

I kinda like this one but I would have gone with one of the others in the 2nd
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

(04-30-2021, 10:17 PM)Upper Wrote:
(04-30-2021, 10:15 PM)JaguarKick Wrote:  Only fast guys for Urban.  Get those slow dudes outta here.

Ossai is blazing fast for an EDGE...

4.4 40 or bust!

(This post was last modified: 04-30-2021, 11:41 PM by JagFanatic24.)

Love this pick! Another playmaker in the secondary.

Led the nation in ints in 2018.

Let's go jags. I'm super excited. Adding the pieces to the new defense

Oh man, I like this guy and I’m excited for him.

Seems the recipe is what we knew it would be, excitement on both sides of the ball.

He was my favorite safety in the class.not only a ballhawk but he can lay the wood as well. The walker and Cisco picks are making the ettiene pick a little easier to swallow. Both have a chance at being high end starters for us.

(04-30-2021, 09:46 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Some people act like the doctor from Cannonball Run is still operating on torn ACLs these days.

Laughing

Critics hated that movie, but I don't care.  That was a fave of mine growing up.  That doctor was a nightmare.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(04-30-2021, 09:52 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: 13 Ints in 24 games.  Crazy

This kid is a playmaker who plays with an edge.  I’m thinking he starts @ FS opposite Jenkins.  The safety position has been overhauled
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

(05-01-2021, 07:57 AM)Bullseye Wrote:
(04-30-2021, 09:46 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Some people act like the doctor from Cannonball Run is still operating on torn ACLs these days.

Laughing

Critics hated that movie, but I don't care.  That was a fave of mine growing up.  That doctor was a nightmare.

Exhibit  A of why movie critics shouldn't be trusted.

(05-01-2021, 08:32 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(05-01-2021, 07:57 AM)Bullseye Wrote: Laughing

Exhibit  A of why movie critics shouldn't be trusted.

Fast cars.  Adrienne Barbeau in her prime in a skin tight body suit showing cleavage.  A Jackie Chan fight scene.  What's NOT to like?!?

Laughing

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(05-01-2021, 08:42 AM)Bullseye Wrote:
(05-01-2021, 08:32 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Exhibit  A of why movie critics shouldn't be trusted.

Fast cars.  Adrienne Barbeau in her prime in a skin tight body suit showing cleavage.  A Jackie Chan fight scene.  What's NOT to like?!?

Laughing

Adrienne Barbeau.  I remember her.  I remember why I remember her.

(05-01-2021, 08:42 AM)Bullseye Wrote:
(05-01-2021, 08:32 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Exhibit  A of why movie critics shouldn't be trusted.

Laughing

1982, The Swamp Thing.. That movie forced me into puberty pretty quick haha

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

I woke up this morning and saw that we drafted Cisco. Finally, a good pick outside of Lawrence that makes sense. I'm hoping this is a sign that the front office has pulled their collective heads out of their butts and are going to start making sensible picks, although I doubt it. I still haven't decided if I'm even going to watch the draft today. The first three picks we made yesterday gave me a horrible migraine, so I may just stay away as a precaution. I still feel a little nauseous. I just hope we get some decent players at real positions of need, even though most have been picked over.

Does everyone remember ar the start of last year he was mocked to us in the first more than anyone? Lol

I think Cisco might be my favorite pick out of our draft (besides Lawrence of course).

Ball production is always a great thing and he had tons of it. Add his range and his willingness to come up and crack somebody just fires me up even more.

15 turnovers in 24 games speaks for itself.

Couple vids of him moving around post surgery, so that knee is getting better.

https://twitter.com/andrecisco7/status/1...7726222337
https://twitter.com/I_Am_OD3/status/1388163032010928130

Those are promising clips.

(This post was last modified: 05-02-2021, 09:16 PM by TheDuke007.)

(05-01-2021, 08:47 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(05-01-2021, 08:42 AM)Bullseye Wrote: Fast cars.  Adrienne Barbeau in her prime in a skin tight body suit showing cleavage.  A Jackie Chan fight scene.  What's NOT to like?!?

Laughing

Adrienne Barbeau.  I remember her.  I remember why I remember her.

I really like that movie too.  I have it on DVD.  It's hilarious.  Critics have no sense of humor.

Oh, as far as Cisco, I really like him too.  He's my favorite draft pick this year outside of Trevor, of course.  Those clips are very impressive.  I wouldn't want to have to play against him!