Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Andre Cisco - Rd3, Pick 65

I believe in him so much. He’s going to be in the DROY conversation

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

This man is lining up in multiple packages... The more you can do... Get him on the field!

https://twitter.com/jordandelugo/status/...7893108741

(08-18-2021, 12:41 AM)Eric1 Wrote: This man is lining up in multiple packages... The more you can do... Get him on the field!

https://twitter.com/jordandelugo/status/...7893108741

The Jaguars truly did their homework when they targeted/drafted Cisco. I expect him to become one of the top leaders on our defense to say the least. Baring health, he's definately on his way.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(05-10-2021, 10:59 PM)surfon Wrote: I like the pic.  We havent had an actual playmaking safety since...... yea big blank space.

Double D............

NH3...
"AZANE"

Cisco!

Going to be a stud muffin

Cisco is going to be such a baller. I’m stoked. Loved that we got what I consider to be 3 first round talents OUTSIDE of the first round in Cisco, Campbell, and Litter

My gosh.. we've had so many HoF players emerge during training camp in this 12 years of SUCK, haven't we?

Wait... maybe they look decent because they're going against garbage?

I'm tempering my enthusiasm for week one and two.

(08-20-2021, 05:48 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: My gosh.. we've had so many HoF players emerge during training camp in this 12 years of SUCK, haven't we?

A rookie pick earning a start is a minor success for a floundering team in rebuild year one. No one brought up the HoF besides your whiny [BLEEP]. 

Get over yourself. We can have a little enthusiasm for a pick looking like he's got a chance to contribute.

(08-20-2021, 05:48 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: My gosh.. we've had so many HoF players emerge during training camp in this 12 years of SUCK, haven't we?

I truly believe you are the best disguised tack troll we have here.

Or at the very least just a sad sad human being who can't let anyone enjoy something nice without being a wet towel.

It is a classic in this MB though lol. One player makes a good play = he is a future HoF. Remember when they picked Anger in the third they were like "yeah but you get the best punter in the league!"? "Rashad Greene is the best PR in the league" etc etc etc.

Some people never learn.
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

(08-20-2021, 08:01 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:

It is a classic in this MB though lol. One player makes a good play = he is a future HoF. Remember when they picked Anger in the third they were like "yeah but you get the best punter in the league!"? "Rashad Greene is the best PR in the league" etc etc etc.

Some people never learn.

Nothing wrong with enthusiasm.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(08-20-2021, 05:38 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Cisco!

Going to be a stud muffin

[Image: jGlj7YkjCw4T6dcA7a7Ych6jigzC0ARLYA_BkR3O...BKDnxpNjpI]

We use to refer to this as crack wine.  Haha!
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

He has the perfect skill set for the modern NFL. Exited to watch this young mans career.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

(08-18-2021, 07:38 AM)NH3 Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 10:59 PM)surfon Wrote: I like the pic.  We havent had an actual playmaking safety since...... yea big blank space.

Double D............

NH3...

Exactly thats a .........big bkank space.  But correct.  And he was more of a thumper than a ballhawk.

(08-21-2021, 11:42 PM)surfon Wrote:
(08-18-2021, 07:38 AM)NH3 Wrote: Double D............

NH3...

Exactly thats a .........big bkank space.  But correct.  And he was more of a thumper than a ballhawk.

Carnell lake?

Donovin Darius

(08-22-2021, 03:28 AM)Jag88 Wrote: Donovin Darius

Darius was a thumper not a Ballhawk.  Maybe McCree?

As good as Darius was during his time he would be out of place in today's game. He would also draw A LOT of flags...
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(This post was last modified: 08-22-2021, 01:22 PM by NH3. Edited 1 time in total.)

(08-22-2021, 01:02 PM)Jag149 Wrote: As good as Darius was during his time he would be out of place in today's game. He would also draw A LOT of flags...

DD was a "play making" safety as indicated. Ask The Bus. During his time of play he played in place and invaded the opponent's space. 

Hopefully AC will be good enough to do the same during his playing time even if it will be on a different level.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
"AZANE"