Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Blake Bortles is signing with the Packers

According to Adam Schefter and other reporters:

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/...3302131719

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Chumpionship

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Dang what no Kap
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(This post was last modified: 05-12-2021, 06:28 PM by mal234.)

Blake might actually get a chance to start if Aaron continues to hold out. According to a reporter on Twitter in person workouts are expected to begin Monday and Jordan Love was originally the only QB expected to participate. So it definitely looks like the Packers had to go ahead and sign someone.

From Goat to Boat..

A true packers story original.

Bortles has been to more AFC Championships than Rodgers.

Win in my books for the Pack.

(05-12-2021, 07:56 PM)enigma Wrote: Bortles has been to more AFC Championships than Rodgers.

Huh?

1.  Rodgers plays in the NFC.  He couldn't go to any AFC Championships.

2.  Rodgers has been to at least three conference championships.  1 in 2010-the year they won the Super Bowl.  The second in 2016 the year Atlanta went to the Super Bowl.  Finally last year, when Tampa beat them.  Bortles has only been to one as a starter.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(05-12-2021, 08:57 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(05-12-2021, 07:56 PM)enigma Wrote: Bortles has been to more AFC Championships than Rodgers.

Huh?

2.  Rodgers has been to at least three conference championships.  1 in 2010-the year they won the Super Bowl.  The second in 2016 the year Atlanta went to the Super Bowl.  Finally last year, when Tampa beat them.  Bortles has only been to one as a starter.

It's a sarcastic joke lol.

Blake is already better off than the Jaguars as a whole are sad to say

I hope he gets a chance to play.  He's a great competitor and always gave it everything he had here in Jacksonville.  He just can't throw a football very well.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Huh?

Woosh

Huh?

you got whooshed, friend. @Either that or JW hacked your account and posted the response above@

THE BOAT!!!

(05-13-2021, 02:47 AM)enigma Wrote:
(05-12-2021, 08:57 PM)Bullseye Wrote: Huh?

Woosh

Sadly, I'm not above being wooshed.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(05-13-2021, 04:02 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(05-13-2021, 02:47 AM)enigma Wrote: Woosh

Sadly, I'm not above being wooshed.

It happens. Now get off my lawn. Wink
The Khan Years

Reunited with Mercedes! Championship! Seriously, if this is the Packers attempt to weaken Rodgers position, it backfired. If this is the Packers version of 'moving on' from Rodgers, then it seriouly backfired.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Heck yeahhh trade Rodgers I wanna see The Boat sailing passes over The Giraffe!!
No Fun

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/mat...uxbndlbing

Man never ever has anyone gotten so much out of 1 playoff year. This has to be coach speak. Aaron the ego should let the coach start the season with BB.
The Khan Years

I think Rodgers needs to let it go. His job is to throw the football. He probably doesn’t have the attitude to be able to hold conversations with administration.

Common thing in the work place. Some people are just introverts, or just plain rude, etc.

The way I see it, he’s making millions to throw. Nobody owes him anything extra, which is why they pay him.

(05-14-2021, 01:41 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Reunited with Mercedes! Championship! Seriously, if this is the Packers attempt to weaken Rodgers position, it backfired. If this is the Packers version of 'moving on' from Rodgers, then it seriouly backfired.

Key point I didn't think about until I read this morning's Vic...Bort is nothing more than an insurance plan, but not only was he available, he is also familiar with Nathaniel Hackett, which if nothing else can help Love along.

In the end, though, much ado about nothing, Rodgers will get some extra cash, all will be well, and the Packers brass will look like fools.