Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
One way the media is manipulated

(05-19-2021, 06:49 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: I really think we could do social welfare if we could keep corruption out of it. The lack of accountability in our institutions is a major concern.
Exactly, like I said above social programs don't work because of evil people and their actions. Once you introduce people into controlling things, the bad ones look to see how they can get their own piece. If you remove the people controlling it and/or remove the people gaming the system to get free stuff, most people are fine supporting people that need help. Help should always be a hand up and not a hand out though.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

[Image: E4CpUCjX0AQipE9?format=png&name=small]
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

I trust the Russians way more than I trust democrats..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(06-17-2021, 04:07 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I trust the Russians way more than I trust democrats..

I know right? How in the hell did we get here? Democrats are indeed an enemy of America... And right now, they are in charge... scary doo doo
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(06-17-2021, 04:10 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(06-17-2021, 04:07 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I trust the Russians way more than I trust democrats..

I know right? How in the hell did we get here? Democrats are indeed an enemy of America... And right now, they are in charge... scary doo doo

At some point in time you conservatives clinging onto old ideals are going to wake up and realize the current democratic leadership are globalist and do not give a rats [BLEEP] about America nor American values.  The quicker you do the battle of ideas can shift to turning the rank and file members instead of combatting the leadership.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

First time I saw this thread for some reason. But “Seldom Right”, yes, indeed!! Most people agree with Sanders??? The media is heavily conservative?

My mind is blown just seeing someone believe and post this. Am I being whooshed? Surely it was said in jest.

(06-18-2021, 04:28 AM)captivating Wrote:

figures....you support narcissistic sociopaths.

No, I don't support democrats..

(06-18-2021, 04:28 AM)captivating Wrote:

figures....you support narcissistic sociopaths.

lol, that's the point. The Rats are worse, A LOT WORSE. Don't you see. You are supporting the bad guys. The dems are the Nazi's, the are the villians, they are the evil ones. They are so bad, an ex communist who kills people regularly is a better person a better American than them..

It is very dangerous for people to like a foreign leader more than they like their own leader. It's the opposite of patriotism.
Wishing that Biden would behave more like Putin is an odd stance, given that Putin poisons people who speak out against him, but it's still patriotic.
Wanting Putin to make Biden look like a fool is not patriotic at all, and I think some of you have crossed that line.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(06-18-2021, 11:44 AM)mikesez Wrote: It is very dangerous for people to like a foreign leader more than they like their own leader.  It's the opposite of patriotism.  
Wishing that Biden would behave more like Putin is an odd stance, given that Putin poisons people who speak out against him, but it's still patriotic.
Wanting Putin to make Biden look like a fool is not patriotic at all, and I think some of you have crossed that line.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH... that is rich coming from a lefty after what our real President had to endure the last 4 years. You can take that fake indignation and shove it. Besides, Biden does a good enough job all by himself making him look like a fool.

(06-18-2021, 11:44 AM)mikesez Wrote: It is very dangerous for people to like a foreign leader more than they like their own leader.  It's the opposite of patriotism.  

This country has no leadership.

As a complete aside, if you liked what Krystal and Saagar were doing on rising then be sure to support their new independent venture, breaking points. https://m.youtube.com/c/breakingpoints

Yeah, I agree with Seldom for once. Breaking Points should be required viewing.

(06-18-2021, 10:02 AM)Ronster Wrote: The dems are the Nazi's, the are the villians, they are the evil ones. They are so bad, an ex communist who kills people regularly is a better person a better American than them..

Yep, this sounds exactly like something Trump would say.  You're off the reservation, Dude.
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

That's actually worse than anything trump would say.

Just your friendly reminder that it was a big 'nothing burger' and why I trust the russians over the democrats..

The true enemy is closer to home than you think..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l2G360HrSAs