Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The "I was wrong" thread

(06-03-2021, 04:11 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: In the name of accuracy, I propose that MikeSez, JaguarKick and SeldomRite post all of their thoughts in this thread no matter what the topic.

The problem is that one must have the ability to THINK in order to have thoughts.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(06-03-2021, 03:54 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(06-02-2021, 02:06 PM)mikesez Wrote: Don't you? Doesn't everybody? Wouldn't we all prefer yo do things per our existing habits and beliefs instead of learn something new from someone else?

Learning something new from others is about gaining perspective. Something all of us can benefit from.

Sometimes the perspective offered is just the interior of the speaker's Colon.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(06-03-2021, 04:24 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-03-2021, 03:54 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Learning something new from others is about gaining perspective. Something all of us can benefit from.

Sometimes the perspective offered is just the interior of the speaker's Colon.

Which tells you the kind of person they are and to leave them to their own misery.

I once said on here that "antisemitism" could mean feelings against Jews or Arabs. I was wrong. Even though Arabic is a Semitic language and Arabs are a Semitic people, the word "antisemitism" refers to feelings against Jews only.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

No way was this thread started by a woman...
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 07-23-2021, 09:35 PM by Jags.)

(07-23-2021, 01:05 PM)Dimson Wrote: No way was this thread started by a woman...

Yes.  But she identifies as “mike”

No deadnaming.

(This post was last modified: 07-23-2021, 09:45 PM by Jags.)

(07-23-2021, 09:40 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: No deadnaming.

My bad. I should be more sensitive to her feelings/issues/ mental illness.