Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The "I was wrong" thread

(05-26-2021, 09:48 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(05-26-2021, 09:46 AM)Norman Mushari Wrote: I thought you could lump millions in a group together with one giant brush, without thinking of any nuance whatsoever.

I was wrong.  To be fair, I thought that when I was 19.

I did lump millions of them together.. meant every word of it too..

Well maybe one day you can grow up as well.
s
;

;

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(05-26-2021, 10:58 AM)Norman Mushari Wrote:
(05-26-2021, 09:48 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: I did lump millions of them together.. meant every word of it too..

Yeah.. ok chief..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(05-26-2021, 10:58 AM)Norman Mushari Wrote:
(05-26-2021, 09:48 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: I did lump millions of them together.. meant every word of it too..

Don't take it out on us because you support the party that hates America and Israel.

(05-26-2021, 10:39 AM)MarleyJag Wrote: I believed the Republicans when they said they'd accept the outcome of the election. I was wrong.

The outcome was that Donald Trump won and by A LOT, and it was stolen from him. We do accept that, that happened.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

I was wrong, I thought people would look at the economic state of the Nation the last 60 days and demand Biden resign.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(05-26-2021, 02:20 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(05-26-2021, 10:39 AM)MarleyJag Wrote: I believed the Republicans when they said they'd accept the outcome of the election. I was wrong.

The outcome was that Donald Trump won and by A LOT, and it was stolen from him. We do accept that, that happened.

Lol. As I was saying...
Laughing
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

I always try to think the best about people, no matter what, because we all come from different life experiences that give us different perspectives. The last year has shown me that this is often to my detriment.

(05-26-2021, 02:32 PM)MarleyJag Wrote:
(05-26-2021, 02:20 PM)Ronster Wrote: The outcome was that Donald Trump won and by A LOT, and it was stolen from him. We do accept that, that happened.

Lol. As I was saying...

Laughing

According to the now unsealed audit results in Georgia, 30,000 "mail in" votes audited in Fulton County were printed on different paper than the valid votes. They also have no fold, interesting because Georgia requires that "mail in" votes be sent to the voter by mail and returned by mail. Additionally, a sample of 950 mail in Military votes pulled shows 100% for Biden. Those two things alone are enough to believe there was massive and widespread voter fraud.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

The Republican party is dead and gone. Trump killed it. It has been replaced by a bunch of right wing extremists. The days of the Ronald Reagan Republicans are long gone. It's a shame.

What is a right wing extremist?

(05-26-2021, 02:59 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: What is a right wing extremist?

That’s the new code words for all of us white supremacists. Rolleyes
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Let’s face it, the leftist need a bogey man to try to stay relevant. Today’s right wing extremists are really Patriots that want to save the country
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

I thought the Covid thing would keep going into the next election I’m happy i was wrong and it’s coming to an end
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(05-26-2021, 02:58 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:

The Republican party is dead and gone. Trump killed it. It has been replaced by a bunch of right wing extremists. The days of the Ronald Reagan Republicans are long gone. It's a shame.

Lol, Trump breathed the last bit of breath into that party and resurrected it for one brief moment in time. Now it's back to the WarMonger/ClosetLefty/Corporatist Party that it was during the Bush years and will soon fade into oblivion.

God we need Reagan back. But l’ll settle for Desantis
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(05-26-2021, 03:29 PM)The Drifter Wrote: God we need Reagan back. But l’ll settle for Desantis

Reagan had his flaws but you're right, it would be nice to have him back. DeSantis is no Reagan.

As far as I'm concerned, this thread is just MikeSez stirring the pot since he's hasn't even posted yet.

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(05-26-2021, 03:55 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: As far as I'm concerned, this thread is just MikeSez stirring the pot since he's hasn't even posted yet.

He’s going to point fingers at everyone else being wrong, while actually admitting none of his own.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(05-26-2021, 03:41 PM)MarleyJag Wrote:
(05-26-2021, 03:29 PM)The Drifter Wrote: God we need Reagan back. But l’ll settle for Desantis

Reagan had his flaws but you're right, it would be nice to have him back. DeSantis is no Reagan.

DeSantis is the Man. Most states only wish they had him as their Governor. I am stingy, I don't want him to run for POTUS, I want him to stay our Guv.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(05-26-2021, 02:47 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(05-26-2021, 02:32 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: Lol. As I was saying...

Laughing

According to the now unsealed audit results in Georgia, 30,000 "mail in" votes audited in Fulton County were printed on different paper than the valid votes. They also have no fold, interesting because Georgia requires that "mail in" votes be sent to the voter by mail and returned by mail. Additionally, a sample of 950 mail in Military votes pulled shows 100% for Biden. Those two things alone are enough to believe there was massive and widespread voter fraud.

A couple of suspect anecdotes aren't proof of widespread fraud but the Trumplican's willingness to believe conspiracy theories does prove why I was wrong to think they'd really accept the election results. Q.E.D.