Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Black Biden Voter: ‘We Sorry, Caucasian Republicans

(06-04-2021, 10:39 AM)Ronster Wrote:
(06-03-2021, 08:14 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: You actually wrote that out, read it to yourself and still posted it on here for all to read. Laughing

I used to feel bad about his negative rating, now I get it.

JaguarKick has a positive rating.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(06-04-2021, 12:53 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(06-04-2021, 10:39 AM)Ronster Wrote: I used to feel bad about his negative rating, now I get it.

JaguarKick has a positive rating.

In a world where you can't give negative feedback, you have a negative rating. Don't worry though, you only have to beg your clown crew 10 more times to get out of the hole.

(06-04-2021, 01:11 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(06-04-2021, 12:53 PM)mikesez Wrote: JaguarKick has a positive rating.

In a world where you can't give negative feedback, you have a negative rating. Don't worry though, you only have to beg your clown crew 10 more times to get out of the hole.

There are already enough threads about me.

(06-04-2021, 01:35 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(06-04-2021, 01:11 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: In a world where you can't give negative feedback, you have a negative rating. Don't worry though, you only have to beg your clown crew 10 more times to get out of the hole.

There are already enough threads about me.

That's damn near every thread you make..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(06-04-2021, 01:59 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(06-04-2021, 01:35 PM)mikesez Wrote: There are already enough threads about me.

That's damn near every thread you make..

Let's talk about you.  You're probably more interesting than me.

(06-04-2021, 02:17 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(06-04-2021, 01:59 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: That's damn near every thread you make..

Let's talk about you.  You're probably more interesting than me.

Oh I'm definitely more interesting than you..

(06-04-2021, 02:18 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(06-04-2021, 02:17 PM)mikesez Wrote: Let's talk about you.  You're probably more interesting than me.

Oh I'm definitely more interesting than you..

Oh man, I forgot, we have to be nice. I have so many things to add to this. lol
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(06-04-2021, 02:22 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(06-04-2021, 02:18 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Oh I'm definitely more interesting than you..

Oh man, I forgot, we have to be nice. I have so many things to add to this. lol

Yeah, don't want to be too mean. I might just rage quit the forum, say I'm never coming back, only to reappear 3 weeks later and pretend nothing happened.

(This post was last modified: 06-04-2021, 02:45 PM by mikesez.)

(06-04-2021, 02:29 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(06-04-2021, 02:22 PM)Ronster Wrote: Oh man, I forgot, we have to be nice. I have so many things to add to this. lol

Yeah, don't want to be too mean. I might just rage quit the forum, say I'm never coming back, only to reappear 3 weeks later and pretend nothing happened.

Ok maybe I am more interesting than you.
I thought about quitting the forum. I've definitely quit identifying as a Jags fan. I don't wear my jags shirts, I put away my jags gear, and I plan to not watch most of the games. In the end the forum was still fun though so I came back. I enjoy the toxicity as much as you do.

(06-04-2021, 02:40 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(06-04-2021, 02:29 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Yeah, don't want to be too mean. I might just rage quit the forum, say I'm never coming back, only to reappear 3 weeks later and pretend nothing happened.

Ok maybe I am more interesting than you.

You’re not.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(06-04-2021, 02:41 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(06-04-2021, 02:40 PM)mikesez Wrote: Ok maybe I am more interesting than you.

You’re not.

Standby for a redefinition of interesting.

(06-04-2021, 02:41 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(06-04-2021, 02:40 PM)mikesez Wrote: Ok maybe I am more interesting than you.

You’re not.

Then why don't threads ever devolve into discussions of WingerDingers shenanigans?

(06-04-2021, 03:01 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(06-04-2021, 02:41 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: You’re not.

Then why don't threads ever devolve into discussions of WingerDingers shenanigans?

What happens in Mod Forum stays in Mod Forum.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 06-04-2021, 03:13 PM by Ronster.)

(06-04-2021, 03:05 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-04-2021, 03:01 PM)mikesez Wrote: Then why don't threads ever devolve into discussions of WingerDingers shenanigans?

HAHAH... you dorks are so mean to me on that forum... no Mod love...
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(This post was last modified: 06-04-2021, 03:28 PM by WingerDinger.)

(06-04-2021, 03:05 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-04-2021, 03:01 PM)mikesez Wrote: Then why don't threads ever devolve into discussions of WingerDingers shenanigans?

I'm sure my name has come up more than once haha

Since 2005, at that lolol

(06-03-2021, 11:13 AM)Ronster Wrote:
(06-03-2021, 10:52 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Many more people regret voting for Trump after that Jan 6 Coup debacle but I don't really care that much to dwell on the comparison of voter regret. It is what it is - deal with it.

HAHAH, that is what we call Wishful Thinking... I love President Trump, as in, I have real love for the man... But he has done what he was meant to do. He created a movement. If he never runs as POTUS again, it doesn't matter. Everyone knows first off that he WON and WON by A LOT. Secondly, we have Ron DeSantis and he is just like Trump, but better and younger. What leftist fascist are going to learn is that we are just getting started and we WILL NEVER GO BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS... NO MORE WISHY WASHY, MOOSHY Republicans that the left can take advantage of. The New Republican party, FIGHTS BACK!! And THAT is President Trumps legacy...So, chew on that...

Just wanted to reply that I think you've summarized it well, exactly where things stand. All these Liz Cheney, Mitt Romney types need to get it through their heads -- there will be no laurels for those moralizing grandstanders. There will be no repudiation of the Trump era by the base. If you have a problem with something about Trump's personality or character -- fine, keep it to yourself if you're a politician. The other side doesn't do ANY of that. You can share new ideas, new policies, whatever philosophy you think can be added into the mix of a broad coalition. BUT STOP with the constant "I'm not one of the bad ones, please like me, media!" stuff. Those of us on the right have had enough of that.

A political party is not a religion, or a mutual admiration club. It is a coalition to win elections -- that's all it is. If you have some hand-wringing discomfort, just imagine you're one of the many parties in Europe or Israel that caucus together to form a government. Trump doesn't have to define you. But for the rest of us, we feel we've finally reached the working class that is getting screwed in this country, and we've finally got a culture established by Trump that is willing to fight on our terms. Get on board, or get out of the way.

(06-04-2021, 03:12 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(06-04-2021, 03:05 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: What happens in Mod Forum stays in Mod Forum.

HAHAH... you dorks are so mean to me on that forum... no Mod love...

No, to be honest most of us can't really stand you.  As long as you stay within the CoC we will leave you alone.

(06-04-2021, 03:27 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(06-04-2021, 03:05 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: What happens in Mod Forum stays in Mod Forum.

Your name has come up a few times.  I personally get a good laugh out of many of your posts.  You walk a fine line though, and when you cross it you must suffer the consequences.   Ninja

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(06-04-2021, 05:44 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(06-04-2021, 03:12 PM)Ronster Wrote: HAHAH... you dorks are so mean to me on that forum... no Mod love...

No, to be honest most of us can't really stand you.  As long as you stay within the CoC we will leave you alone.

(06-04-2021, 03:27 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I'm sure my name has come up more than once haha

Your name has come up a few times.  I personally get a good laugh out of many of your posts.  You walk a fine line though, and when you cross it you must suffer the consequences.   Ninja

Took me many many years to find that line  Big Grin

(06-04-2021, 03:27 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:

Actually the last time was at 1746.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(06-04-2021, 06:27 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-04-2021, 03:27 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I'm sure my name has come up more than once haha

Actually the last time was at 1746.

So I went a little crazy on the British.. it happens lol