Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
So, what's going to happen with Minshew?

Minshew has completely shot any hopes of trade value he may have had - not that I was looking to have him traded but he's looking bad.

He's looking like the 6th round draft pick that he was.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-23-2021, 10:50 PM)enigma Wrote: Minshew has completely shot any hopes of trade value he may have had - not that I was looking to have him traded but he's looking bad.

He's looking like the 6th round draft pick that he was.

I prefer Beathard.

BEAT HARD!!!

15 outperformed 16 tonight...
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(08-23-2021, 10:59 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: 15 outperformed 16 tonight...

He didn't

No… badly under-threw a TD on one drive. Then on the next Marched down the field with two chunk plays. One of which was blown coverage with huge YAC and the other was three missed tackles and big YAC( so a fraction of those yards were his) then blows the drive with a int from the goal line…   

15 looked like the 1-15 guy we already knew. Not going to say tlaw went off or anything but 15 looked far worse

I don't think that was the case tonight.

Minshew had a few egregious errors especially as the player with more experience - missing the wide open WR and throwing the head-scratching interception in the endzone.

While Lawrence started off slow, he picked things up very well and ended on a positive note especially on his last drive.

Obviously both players didn't show too much of anything to harp about, but Minshew's errors are what really killed it for our team negatively. There are a bevy of variables that contributed to both players performance on the field but just taking things at face-value, I think Lawrence' performance was not superseded by Minshew.

16 has a ceiling to the moon. 15's ceiling is at the top of the basement steps.

(08-23-2021, 11:10 PM)Brett Wrote: 16 has a ceiling to the moon. 15's ceiling is at the top of the basement steps.

Either way I don't think either played particularly well.

(08-23-2021, 11:10 PM)Brett Wrote: 16 has a ceiling to the moon. 15's ceiling is at the top of the basement steps.
We all know who is better but it is telling that no one has outplayed the other when Minshew has been so bad.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk