Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Virginia father pays last child support payment in with 80,000 pennies

(06-13-2021, 02:42 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I don’t have a problem with him paying his last payment in pennies.

Atleast he paid all of his child support. Good man in my eyes.

He's not a man at all.

Just another pathetic biologic that didn't bother.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The facts that they donated the money to a domestic abuse shelter and the daughter hasn't spoken to the father in years tells you everything you need to know about him. He's how old, yet 'let emotions get the better of him' for long enough to convert $800 into pennies, load it up, drive it there and then dump it?

Make no mistake, he's not a good man, he's royal douche nozzle.

(06-14-2021, 09:41 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: The facts that they donated the money to a domestic abuse shelter and the daughter hasn't spoken to the father in years tells you everything you need to know about him. He's how old, yet 'let emotions get the better of him' for long enough to convert $800 into pennies, load it up, drive it there and then dump it?

Make no mistake, he's not a good man, he's royal douche nozzle.

^^this^^
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(06-13-2021, 02:42 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I don’t have a problem with him paying his last payment in pennies.

A good man?!

Congratulations. Out of all the garbage spewed in the political section and all other forums, this is the worst post of 2021. Way to go!

(06-14-2021, 11:49 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:

A good man?!

Congratulations. Out of all the garbage spewed in the political section and all other forums, this is the worst post of 2021. Way to go!

I respectfully disagree.  There are so many other years worth of [BLEEP] spewed.  This tops a lot of those posts in the other years as well.  I think we have a very special DB on our hands. Give credit where it’s due.

Do we know for a fact that the money was actually supporting the child? As a Two and a Half Men fan, I know Judith was talking Alan to the cleaners.

(06-23-2021, 04:46 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Do we know for a fact that the money was actually supporting the child? As a Two and a Half Men fan, I know Judith was talking Alan to the cleaners.

At the time (1999) we moved down to Florida for my senior year. Nease HS was for Ponte Vedra and the kids “west of the tracks”. I was “west of the tracks”.  I kid you not, there was a dude complaining about his 1400 a month child support.  Apparently mom married richer than his daddy and just gave him the money.  He didn’t feel 1400 was enough to buy his clothes each month.  I was happy I worked in a retail store making 1200 before taxes!!

(06-23-2021, 06:32 PM)Jags Wrote:
(06-23-2021, 04:46 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Do we know for a fact that the money was actually supporting the child? As a Two and a Half Men fan, I know Judith was talking Alan to the cleaners.

At the time (1999) we moved down to Florida for my senior year. Nease HS was for Ponte Vedra and the kids “west of the tracks”. I was “west of the tracks”.  I kid you not, there was a dude complaining about his 1400 a month child support.  Apparently mom married richer than his daddy and just gave him the money.  He didn’t feel 1400 was enough to buy his clothes each month.  I was happy I worked in a retail store making 1200 before taxes!!

Exactly, and this is why I will not jump to conclusions and call this guy a dead beat. There is a 50% chance he is actually a dead beat and a 50% chance this was totally warranted

Should have paid it in doge
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(06-23-2021, 08:24 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(06-23-2021, 06:32 PM)Jags Wrote: At the time (1999) we moved down to Florida for my senior year. Nease HS was for Ponte Vedra and the kids “west of the tracks”. I was “west of the tracks”.  I kid you not, there was a dude complaining about his 1400 a month child support.  Apparently mom married richer than his daddy and just gave him the money.  He didn’t feel 1400 was enough to buy his clothes each month.  I was happy I worked in a retail store making 1200 before taxes!!

Exactly, and this is why I will not jump to conclusions and call this guy a dead beat. There is a 50% chance he is actually a dead beat and a 50% chance this was totally warranted

Can't say he's a dead beat, after all, he paid his obligation.

If the other party is a douche, being a douche in return doesn't cancel their douchiness. It just makes you a douche, too. I won't call him a dead beat, but he absolutely is a douche in this situation.

Speaking from professional experience, unless the order is to pay directly, the courts did not record this payment. If the other party was such a hemorrhoid, I could envision them raising that issue, and demanding enforcement of the $800 debt remaining due.

(This post was last modified: 06-24-2021, 09:29 AM by Ronster.)

Its not the kids fault. A real man provides for his kids, and to dump pennies on the lawn just shows how much of a petty prick he is. His loss, the kid will hate him forever, and so will his grandkids...
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(06-24-2021, 08:48 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(06-23-2021, 08:24 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Exactly, and this is why I will not jump to conclusions and call this guy a dead beat. There is a 50% chance he is actually a dead beat and a 50% chance this was totally warranted

Can't say he's a dead beat, after all, he paid his obligation.

If the other party is a douche, being a douche in return doesn't cancel their douchiness. It just makes you a douche, too. I won't call him a dead beat, but he absolutely is a douche in this situation.

Speaking from professional experience, unless the order is to pay directly, the courts did not record this payment. If the other party was such a hemorrhoid, I could envision them raising that issue, and demanding enforcement of the $800 debt remaining due.

They donated the money to a domestic abuse shelter.

He's a total piece of crap and I hope to one day meet him.

(06-24-2021, 09:30 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(06-24-2021, 08:48 AM)Mikey Wrote: Can't say he's a dead beat, after all, he paid his obligation.

Do you know why he did that? You are judging him off of one action. You don't even know the guy.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(06-24-2021, 09:38 AM)Dimson Wrote:
(06-24-2021, 09:30 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: They donated the money to a domestic abuse shelter.

Do you know why he did that? You are judging him off of one action. You don't even know the guy.

There's literally nothing they could have done that would warrant doing what he did like a petulant little baby beta boy.

The fact that they gave the money to a shelter tells you that he abused them. Even if he didn't... he's still a petulant little beta boy.

(06-24-2021, 09:30 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(06-24-2021, 08:48 AM)Mikey Wrote: Can't say he's a dead beat, after all, he paid his obligation.

I was fully aware of what they did with the funds. I also refuse to consider him complete crap, as after all, he paid his debt, regardless of whether he was slighted by the other party in the past or not. I've seen far too many parents willing to accept a stay in jail over making a payment less than this for their kids. Some people are truly awful when it comes to being people.

Here's a fun thought exercise...

Let's say the dude dumped a trailer full of pennies on the doorstep of an abuse shelter. Is he a total piece of crap or a hero?

@If mom and daughter delivered their donation to the shelter in the same manner as he paid his support, do you want to meet them too?@

(This post was last modified: 06-26-2021, 08:24 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

I mean. This is really the modern day version of being paid with a paper check or strippers being paid with $1 bills. It's inconvenient, but it's still money.

(06-26-2021, 08:23 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I mean. This is really the modern day version of being paid with a paper check or strippers being paid with $1 bills. It's inconvenient, but it's still money.

Huh
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(06-26-2021, 08:23 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I mean. This is really the modern day version of being paid with a paper check or strippers being paid with $1 bills. It's inconvenient, but it's still money.

You really need help.  I pay some bills by paper check and "snail mail" only because I refuse to pay a "convenience fee" to pay online.

I got over going to strip clubs in my youth (early 20's) when $1 actually had some value.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

swing, and a miss. keep trying, @we believe in you.@

Strippers don't really appreciate when you throw coins at them.