Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The official DEAD ZONE thread

Matt Jones snorting lines in a mall parking lot?
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(06-17-2021, 09:29 AM)Ronster Wrote: Did you know that Trevor has lost only two games since High School... is that right?

I think he will be making up for lost time here in j-ville.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(06-17-2021, 12:54 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: Matt Jones snorting lines in a mall parking lot?

That was Rodney.
Big Grin

In the dead zone, Jag fans make Sports Center.
[Image: 201452376_2949739915294820_8671231252178...e=60D230E3]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(06-18-2021, 09:22 PM)Dimson Wrote: In the dead zone, Jag fans make Sports Center.
[Image: 201452376_2949739915294820_8671231252178...e=60D230E3]
Pretty cool

I have a good feeling about this kid.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

We're in trouble then.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Let's go JJ's lets go!! is it football time yet?
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

I am so ready for some football.. Actually I am ready to watch the Jags win again. Its nice to have some high expectations and some real hope.

(This post was last modified: 06-24-2021, 12:05 PM by TLawIsEnforced.)

So what's the win/loss record so far for this 'DEAD ZONE' Season?

(06-24-2021, 12:03 PM)TLawIsEnforced Wrote: So what's the win/loss record so far for this 'DEAD ZONE' Season?

So far, the JJ's are UNDEFEATED!!

(06-24-2021, 10:20 AM)Ronster Wrote: I am so ready for some football.. Actually I am ready to watch the Jags win again. Its nice to have some high expectations and some real hope.

"Hope is a good thing.  Maybe the best of things."-Andy Dufresne.

Considering how long the losing has persisted here, the analogy this quote raises is far more fitting than I would ever hope to admit as a football fan.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(06-24-2021, 02:50 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(06-24-2021, 10:20 AM)Ronster Wrote: I am so ready for some football.. Actually I am ready to watch the Jags win again. Its nice to have some high expectations and some real hope.

"Hope is a good thing.  Maybe the best of things."-Andy Dufresne.

Considering how long the losing has persisted here, the analogy this quote raises is far more fitting than I would ever hope to admit as a football fan.

We are only half way through.... its just keeps on dragging..

Dead Zone musing....
I am hoping that week 1 against the Texans turns into Groundhog Day, and the Jags get to play them 17 times in a row.

(06-28-2021, 04:15 PM)ATLjag Wrote: Dead Zone musing....
I am hoping that week 1 against the Texans turns into Groundhog Day, and the Jags get to play them 17 times in a row.

LOL, unless they lose to them.

That would be fitting.
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

If Trevor Lawrence’s toaster turns out to be the most exciting news between now and camp, I’m good.

(06-29-2021, 11:48 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: If Trevor Lawrence’s toaster turns out to be the most exciting news between now and camp, I’m good.

OH my God...what happened to his toaster?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

I just realized, we still have until the end of July before camp starts. 4 more weeks... brutal

(06-29-2021, 11:59 AM)RicoTx Wrote:
(06-29-2021, 11:48 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: If Trevor Lawrence’s toaster turns out to be the most exciting news between now and camp, I’m good.

OH my God...what happened to his toaster?

Pretty sweet toaster.  You can own one too for only $300.
A new broom always sweeps clean.