Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Victoria's Secret Does Away With Angels

Women's fashion has been controlled by homosexual men for nearly 50 years, thus the ideal woman has been reminiscent of a 12 year old boy while 24 year old men have been put in skirts and rompers. Because it's their ideal promoted as normal.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(06-18-2021, 08:40 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Women's fashion has been controlled by homosexual men for nearly 50 years, thus the ideal woman has been reminiscent of a 12 year old boy while 24 year old men have been put in skirts and rompers. Because it's their ideal promoted as normal.

Hmm…not for me at least. 

I like the grass cut low with big mountain tops and valley below.

(06-18-2021, 10:31 AM)SeldomRite Wrote:
(06-18-2021, 10:26 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: What you say is true, but they're making a huge mistake by throwing away what differentiates them from everyone else.  Victoria's Secret's business model was selling things that MEN wanted women to wear.  That's why women bought that stuff.  Now, they're just going to be another underwear company.

I doubt they made this move on a whim. They've no doubt done a lot of study on what women want, and apparently being pleasing to men is a declining area of concern.

One would THINK that was the case but we've seen a lot of stupid ideas make it to the public ( Burger King's Pick Chicken Fries, Gillette's male-bashing AD, BLM, Drag-Queen Story Time) and this is no different.

I think Mike Lindell should capitalize on this.

My Bras!!
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]