Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
"Way Too Early Mock" for 2021

https://www.si.com/nfl/2020/04/27/way-to...mock-draft

rd1 p1 Trevor Lawrence (same)
rd1 p10 Walker Little (2nd rd)
rd1 P13 Dylan Mosses (UDFA FA signing)
Rd1 P25 Tyson Campbell (2nd rd)
rd1 P32 Jay Tufele (4th rd)

Ofcourse it means nothing, it is interesting that we got 5 projected 1st rounders.. even if the projection was from Apr 27th 2020.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

A lot of people hated our draft but it only took me a day or two to fall in love with the rookies we drafted. Granted, I’m captain optimism, but I think we drafted long term starters.

Pretty interesting.

You need to correct your spelling in the title.

I mean this makes sense with what everyone has said. All these guys were highly recruited players out of HS and went to major schools in Power 5 conferences.

So they all have raw talent that got them to this point, the question is whether they improved their skill level/developed since then and/or have shown signs of being an injury risk. And those are questions that most have not answered which is why they fell.