Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
You Can’t Make This Stuff Up!

“To honor the perseverance of Black Americans and acknowledge the progress yet to be made, we observe Juneteenth on Saturday, June 19, 2021,” begins an email acquired by TMZ, which was sent to employees at the branch last week. “Look out for a special menu on Saturday which will include: fried chicken, watermelon, mac n cheese, potato salad, collard greens, candied yams.”

https://nypost.com/2021/06/22/ikea-junet...NYPTwitter
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Holy Cats! Nothing could be more racist.......
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

Does this mean that Fuzzy Zoeller is exonerated?
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(06-22-2021, 11:14 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Holy Cats! Nothing could be more racist.......

There's a lot of things more racist than that menu.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(06-23-2021, 12:37 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Does this mean that Fuzzy Zoeller is exonerated?

As Tiger said, “I’ll forgive, but I won’t forget.”

(This post was last modified: 06-23-2021, 09:15 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(06-22-2021, 10:48 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: “To honor the perseverance of Black Americans and acknowledge the progress yet to be made, we observe Juneteenth on Saturday, June 19, 2021,” begins an email acquired by TMZ, which was sent to employees at the branch last week. “Look out for a special menu on Saturday which will include: fried chicken, watermelon, mac n cheese, potato salad, collard greens, candied yams.”

https://nypost.com/2021/06/22/ikea-junet...NYPTwitter

Sounds like a racist Fuzzy Zoeller menu suggestion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ufpU3X-t4w

(06-23-2021, 07:33 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(06-23-2021, 12:37 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Does this mean that Fuzzy Zoeller is exonerated?

As Tiger said, “I’ll forgive, but I won’t forget.”

Oh wow .... i didn't scroll down prior to posting my response.  Looks like we're all on the same page that triggered memories back to the Fuzzy days.

LOL... The democrats have blacks embracing being stigmatized and marginalized. Simply amazing. For years I was taught to not judge people by the color of their skin and now all of a sudden, skin color is the most important thing in the world.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(06-23-2021, 10:01 AM)Ronster Wrote: LOL... The democrats have blacks embracing being stigmatized and marginalized. Simply amazing. For years I was taught to not judge people by the color of their skin and now all of a sudden, skin color is the most important thing in the world.

Look, it's just racist to judge people by the content of their character and not the color of their skin. Get with the times man!
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(06-23-2021, 10:06 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-23-2021, 10:01 AM)Ronster Wrote: LOL... The democrats have blacks embracing being stigmatized and marginalized. Simply amazing. For years I was taught to not judge people by the color of their skin and now all of a sudden, skin color is the most important thing in the world.

Look, it's just racist to judge people by the content of their character and not the color of their skin. Get with the times man!

Ya my bad, and to think how close we actually were. I just didn't take into account how much money there is to be made peddling in hate and how much the RATS love to be racist.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(06-23-2021, 10:01 AM)Ronster Wrote: LOL... The democrats 

in typical Ronster manner, whether implied or expressly stated, his reply starts with ....

(06-23-2021, 10:40 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(06-23-2021, 10:01 AM)Ronster Wrote: LOL... The democrats 

in typical Ronster manner, whether implied or expressly stated, his reply starts with ....

Well, I'm not wrong. The RATS are disgusting, ignorant, foolish people. And they helping our enemies destroy Western civilization. I just call it like I see it.

(This post was last modified: 06-23-2021, 11:32 AM by Norman Mushari.)

The Republicans have the Symbol Minded folks embarrassing  the Victimization that is "my guy didn't win, it must have been stolen."

See how easy that is?

Try and talk trash.  I'm not s Democrat.

And you don't have to make it up. It's American Politics. Stop pretending your sides any better.
s
;

;

(06-23-2021, 11:31 AM)Norman Mushari Wrote:

The Republicans have the Symbol Minded folks embarrassing  the Victimization that is "my guy didn't win, it must have been stolen."

See how easy that is?

And you don't have to make it up.  It's American Politics.  Stop pretending your sides any better.

ANYSIDE is better than the RATS.. Anyone paying attention knows that. It was the Republicans that saved this Republic yesterday by stopping the federal government from taking over our elections. When you have something intelligent to add, please come back. Until then, less is more.

(06-23-2021, 11:55 AM)Ronster Wrote:
(06-23-2021, 11:31 AM)Norman Mushari Wrote: The Republicans have the Symbol Minded folks embarrassing  the Victimization that is "my guy didn't win, it must have been stolen."

See how easy that is?

And you don't have to make it up.  It's American Politics.  Stop pretending your sides any better.

ANYSIDE is better than the RATS.. Anyone paying attention knows that. It was the Republicans that saved this Republic yesterday by stopping the federal government from taking over our elections. When you have something intelligent to add, please come back. Until then, less is more.

When have you ever added something intelligent?
s
;

;

(This post was last modified: 06-23-2021, 01:50 PM by Ronster.)

(06-23-2021, 01:13 PM)Norman Mushari Wrote:
(06-23-2021, 11:55 AM)Ronster Wrote: ANYSIDE is better than the RATS.. Anyone paying attention knows that. It was the Republicans that saved this Republic yesterday by stopping the federal government from taking over our elections. When you have something intelligent to add, please come back. Until then, less is more.

When have you ever added something intelligent?

Oooh, burrn... Is that the best you got chief? Good Grief... lol.. wait, let me get my 12 year old on here to debate you, then you might stand a chance.

(06-22-2021, 10:48 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: fried chicken, watermelon, mac n cheese, potato salad, collard greens, candied yams.”

Working off the above menu, I think my preferred menu would be (Publix) fried chicken, watermelon, mac n cheese, cole slaw, collard greens, corn on the cob.  I'm not a big fan of potato salad and yams.

(06-25-2021, 09:03 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(06-22-2021, 10:48 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: fried chicken, watermelon, mac n cheese, potato salad, collard greens, candied yams.”

Working off the above menu, I think my preferred menu would be (Publix) fried chicken, watermelon, mac n cheese, cole slaw, collard greens, corn on the cob.  I'm not a big fan of potato salad and yams.

I would pass on the Greens, can't stand the smell while they cook.

(06-25-2021, 09:27 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-25-2021, 09:03 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Working off the above menu, I think my preferred menu would be (Publix) fried chicken, watermelon, mac n cheese, cole slaw, collard greens, corn on the cob.  I'm not a big fan of potato salad and yams.

I would pass on the Greens, can't stand the smell while they cook.

Agree on the greens smell but i'm assuming this will be provided to me in a covered container (like KFC provides their mashed potatoes and cole slaw).  Actually, replace my mac n cheese above with KFC mashed potatoes and gravy.