Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Cows escape from Los Angeles-area slaughterhouse, lead police on chase

Moo.......

A herd of cows led sheriff's deputies on a chase through a city in southeastern Los Angeles County on Tuesday evening after escaping from a slaughterhouse, according to reports.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/cows-escape-l...e-on-chase
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(06-23-2021, 04:39 AM)The Drifter Wrote: Moo.......

A herd of cows led sheriff's deputies on a chase through a city in southeastern Los Angeles County on Tuesday evening after escaping from a slaughterhouse, according to reports.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/cows-escape-l...e-on-chase

now that's what I call a burger to go!

womp womp

(This post was last modified: 06-23-2021, 08:35 AM by RicoTx.)

Herd immunity?

Thank you, thank you.  I'll be here all week.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Fake news.  This story is just a bunch of bull.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

I always thought Elmer should've been replaced by Mr. Ed.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Sounds like they need to beef up the bovine security. Seriously, it's easy to laugh but this is high steaks for the heifers. I bet the udder chaos from the chase will become legen-dairy.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(07-03-2021, 10:16 AM)MarleyJag Wrote: Sounds like they need to beef up the bovine security. It certainly didn't look well-done. Seriously, it's easy to laugh but this is high steaks for the heifers. Time for them to freshen up their act (You need to know something about cattle to get this one.) I bet the udder chaos from the chase will become legen-dairy.  Angus and chuck are still missing.

You guys have really butchered this story.

(07-03-2021, 03:57 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: You guys have really butchered this story.

Are you dragging us over the coals for this?

Reminds me of my truckin days.. Always seein heffers on the highway or bovine on the boulevard..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(07-03-2021, 10:01 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Reminds me of my truckin days.. Always seein heffers on the highway or bovine on the boulevard..

I told you to date better people! Laughing
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???