Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Baby Boom: Fort Worth Hospital Has 107 Births in 91 Hours

I guess we all know what some people were doing during the lock down..........

Baby Boom: Fort Worth Hospital Has 107 Births in 91 Hours

A pair of baby booms were reported at a Fort Worth, Texas, hospital, featuring 107 births in a combined 91 hours.

https://www.newsmax.com/us/baby-boom-for...DpEVNHU0M8
Me sarcastic? No couldn't be. I am much too dim witted to grasp the quaint subtleties of such potent mockery!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I didn't do it...
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(07-04-2021, 08:31 PM)RicoTx Wrote: I didn't do it...

How long ago did you move out there? Ninja
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(07-04-2021, 09:28 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(07-04-2021, 08:31 PM)RicoTx Wrote: I didn't do it...

How long ago did you move out there? Ninja

10 months.

Shhhhhh.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(07-04-2021, 09:42 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(07-04-2021, 09:28 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: How long ago did you move out there? Ninja

10 months.

Shhhhhh.

Now that’s the way to increase the number of jag fans outside of Duval!  Banana
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(This post was last modified: 07-05-2021, 03:11 PM by rpr52121.)

I mean they state they had 6000 deliveries over the entire year of 2020 which is an average of about 33 over 2 days/48 hours.

So while 52 births over 47 hours starting June 24 then 55 over 44 hours starting June 28 is increase, it is probably isn't that much of an outlier.

If you live around military bases you can always tell when a unit has returned from deployment by all the pregnant women around. Not as common now but at the height of OEF/OIF it was a sign of the times.

(07-11-2021, 04:17 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: If you live around military bases you can always tell when a unit has returned from deployment by all the pregnant women around. Not as common now but at the height of OEF/OIF it was a sign of the times.

Some of those women became pregnant before the husband returned. The infidelity goes in both directions.

We’ve all heard and witnessed the stories.

(07-11-2021, 05:59 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(07-11-2021, 04:17 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: If you live around military bases you can always tell when a unit has returned from deployment by all the pregnant women around. Not as common now but at the height of OEF/OIF it was a sign of the times.

Some of those women became pregnant before the husband returned. The infidelity goes in both directions.

True, trying to keep it light though.

(07-11-2021, 09:04 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(07-11-2021, 05:59 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Some of those women became pregnant before the husband returned. The infidelity goes in both directions.

True, trying to keep it light though.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fimg.nbc.com%2Fmpx-stati...f=1&nofb=1]